Apollo Discussions > The Hoax Theory

A FAIR DEBATE

(1/38) > >>

DAKDAK:
I have been told by the extremely biased members of this site that I do not reply, to the explanations  given to me regarding what I personally think about THE OFFICIAL APOLLO RECORD,and that I just move on to another APOLLO conspiracy subject,and disregard the posts disputing the uneducated ideas that I originally posted.I have also been called a Seagull Poster. I don't know what a Seagull Poster is,but I don't believe that I am one.
I have also been criticized by members who say that I use poor grammar and punctuation,this is true remember I dropped out of High School in the 9Th grade,and English was my worst subject. I truly don't know about fragmented sentences or where to start a new paragraph.
A few replies said that I should either go away or dig in to the debate,at first I was going to go away,but since I am positive that I am right and the extremely biased members of this site are wrong I have decided to dig in.
I believe that there are LITERALLY THOUSANDS of inconsistencies and even FLAT OUT LIES in the official record of APOLLO 11. I also believe that I can prove this beyond a shadow of a doubt if given enough space to fully explain my arguments.
It doesn't seem fair to me to have to limit your responses to a few lines of text and a few attachments with a maximum of
4 per post, maximum total size 192KB, maximum individual size 128KB(which by the way is more than THREE TIMES THE REPORTED TOTAL MEMORY OF THE ONBOARD APOLLO 11 COMPUTER SYSTEM!!
In order to set the record straight and hopefully start a true FAIR debate on the subject of the OFFICIAL RECORD OF APOLLO 11. Here is the topics that I have previously posted

I think to avoid confusion that we should debate only one APOLLO mission at a time. I think that it would be appropriate since APOLLO 11 was supposedly the first time man landed on the moon,and supposedly mans greatest science and technological achievement that APOLLO 11 would be a good mission to  start this debate.

Below are numbered reasons that I have already posted, as to why I believe that the official record of APOLLO 11 is completely untrue. I have many more reasons to believe this, but these are the ones I have mentioned so far in order to the best of my recollection. I will respond in great detail as the extremely biased members of this site do to any reply. REMEMBER ONLY APOLLO 11

1. The APOLLO 11 Command Module was not large enough to fit what the official record says was inside.

2. The APOLLO 11 on-board computer was not sufficient to preform the tasks that the record says it did.

3. The APOLLO 11 trajectories are completely inaccurate(CRAZY EIGHT)

4. The Apollo 11 audio record is also completely inaccurate(HOUSTON WE HAVE A ROLL PROGRAM)

5 The Apollo 11 videos and still pictures are completely inaccurate(FAKED)

6. That the moon emits light and would have blinded the APOLLO 11 astronauts if they went which  I don't believe they did.

7. That the scientific findings of APOLLO 11 are completely innacurate(FALSE)

8. That the APOLLO 11  water cooled SpaceSuits were completly inadequate (THE ASTRONAUTS WOULD FREEZE)

The Apollo 11 record is a complete fairytale from beginning to end told to the American public to steal tax dollars and forever change are since of reality

I set up a 50 gigabyte drobox so that I can put a complete reply to include Print, Pictures, Eyewitness Accounts and Videos without using this sites resources or having to use YOUTUBE links.

I have started many replies already and will answer your rebuttals quickly

LETS DEBATE

[Post restored by LunarOrbit]

dwight:
Point 5. Pick up a copy of "Live TV From the Moon". It explains every aspect of the TV camera and its development. You can take that as my explanation, as I wrote it. When you believe you have any questions, even going down to who supplied the cable, post here.

Glom:

--- Quote from: DAKDAK on May 26, 2012, 04:16:11 AM ---I have been told by the extremely biased members of this site that I do not reply, to the explanations  given to me regarding what I personally think about THE OFFICIAL APOLLO RECORD,and that I just move on to another APOLLO conspiracy subject,and disregard the posts disputing the uneducated ideas that I originally posted.I have also been called a Seagull Poster. I don't know what a Seagull Poster is,but I don't believe that I am one.
--- End quote ---

If you don't know what it is, how can you can say that?  Oh yeah, it is precisely your lack of knowledge that makes you extra qualified to pass judgement, just in the same way that justice is at its best when the jury doesn't hear the evidence.

For information, a seagull poster is one who arrives, dropped an argument, then leaves it and often goes on to repeat with another argument. To be fair to you, while you thrash around a bit, there have been far worse seagull posters in the past.

--- Quote ---I have also been criticized by members who say that I use poor grammar and punctuation,this is true remember I dropped out of High School in the 9Th grade,and English was my worst subject.
--- End quote ---

I don't know.  From what you've demonstrated, science and maths are making a good play for that title.

--- Quote ---I believe that there are LITERALLY THOUSANDS of inconsistencies and even FLAT OUT LIES in the official record of APOLLO 11.
--- End quote ---

Given the "inconsistencies" you presented so far where misunderstandings on your part, which you admitted, don't hold out too much hope for the rest.

--- Quote ---I also believe that I can prove this beyond a shadow of a doubt if given enough space to fully explain my arguments.
It doesn't seem fair to me to have to limit your responses to a few lines of text and a few attachments with a maximum of
4 per post, maximum total size 192KB, maximum individual size 128KB
--- End quote ---

You can make multiple posts in a thread.  But in fact, it is probably better not to as it allows the debate to happen in a much more digestible format.

--- Quote ---I think to avoid confusion that we should debate only one APOLLO mission at a time.
--- End quote ---

That's a simplification that doesn't bode well for your understanding of the fundamentals of logic.  Many issues cannot be compartmentalised into a single mission.  That's why Jay has organised his website by category.

--- Quote --- I think that it would be appropriate since APOLLO 11 was supposedly the first time man landed on the moon,and supposedly mans greatest science and technological achievement that APOLLO 11 would be a good mission to  start this debate.
--- End quote ---

I recommend Apollo 8 since most of what you list below what apply equally to that mission.  Tell us what happened on Apollo 8 first.

--- Quote ---Below are numbered reasons that I have already posted, as to why I believe that the official record of APOLLO 11 is completely untrue. I have many more reasons to believe this, but these are the ones I have mentioned so far in order to the best of my recollection. I will respond in great detail as the extremely biased members of this site do to any reply. REMEMBER ONLY APOLLO 11
--- End quote ---

Since what you list below are just hubristic statements without any justification for them, we can't respond at this point.  We're not going to get into a nu-uh, uh-huh style of debate.  If you want to us and anyone else reading this forum to take your statements seriously, you need to explain why you believe them so.

But it is pointless doing that all in one thread as it will make debate hard to follow.  Do a thread for each one, but do it in turn.

So start a thread for one, giving your explanation, then we discuss.  Once that's done, you can move onto the next.

But you don't need the first one, since we've already done that and you even conceded the point.  No backsies!

--- Quote ---I have started many replies already and will answer your rebuttals quickly

LETS DEBATE

--- End quote ---

You need to provide an argument first.  We await that.

ChrLz:
BEFORE you proceed...

WHICH (if any) of the claims you have already made, have not been sufficiently explained?

IN ORDER OF MERIT, please.

Anything you do not list, we will have to conclude - and you will have to concede - were INCORRECT claims made by you.

I would suggest that no new topics be posted or responded to, UNTIL YOU DO THAT.  But that's just my biased opinion...

Echnaton:

--- Quote from: DAKDAK on May 26, 2012, 04:16:11 AM ---I think to avoid confusion that we should debate only one APOLLO mission at a time. I think that it would be appropriate since APOLLO 11 was supposedly the first time man landed on the moon,and supposedly mans greatest science and technological achievement that APOLLO 11 would be a good mission to  start this debate.

--- End quote ---

You may want to talk about one mission at a time but that is not a requirement that makes sense.  The entirety of the Apollo program from its inception to its conclusion is relevant and an artificial imposition of one mission is not reasonable. For instance, which crewed flights before A11 were faked? A7 - A10

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version