Off Topic > Other Conspiracy Theories

Not only was the Apollo missions a hoax....but the moon itself is as well!

(1/3) > >>

RedneckR0nin:
http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm

Yes that is right, the MOON does not exist...I betcha all the Mr.Smartypants people around here never factored THAT little tidbit into your debunking or what have you ....did ya? Ya just go ahead and try to refute this websites solid packed full of arguments list of points why there is no moon to begin with.

On a relevant note when reading this site and finding out that a human being made it...I immediately wanted to gargle draino!  :'(

Daggerstab:

--- Quote from: RedneckR0nin on October 30, 2012, 07:09:19 AM ---On a relevant note when reading this site and finding out that a human being made it...I immediately wanted to gargle draino!  :'(
--- End quote ---

I'm pretty sure it's intended as a parody.

raven:
I am agreeing with that provisionally,Daggerstab, but I've been Poe-ed before.

Not Myself:
See Ali G's interview of Buzz Aldrin.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=hTKedyQQkZQ

Just about one minute in.

Echnaton:
I particularly like this Mad Revisionist view of 9/11

--- Quote ---THE MAD REVISIONIST was unable to come up with a single reasonable, rational explanation as to why religious fundamentalists would want to crash themselves and plane-loads full of people into crowded office buildings, and, further to the principles of revisionist methodology, if it doesn't make sense to us personally, it didn't happen.
--- End quote ---

They then go on to find the real culprit

--- Quote ---Naturally, our first suspicion was directed against the most obvious suspect: Sweden....However, unable to attribute any specific motive to Sweden, our attention was directed against the only country that did have a clear and obvious reason to stage an attack on the United States in precisely this manner: Canada. 
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version