Author Topic: I really wonder why people still believe we have send men to the moon.  (Read 101311 times)

Offline bknight

• Neptune
Re: I really wonder why people still believe we have send men to the moon.
« Reply #360 on: October 02, 2015, 05:32:35 PM »

The artificiality of the moon is so obvious that only a superstitious he is able to deny it.
Wrong.  The majority are annular eclipses.
At least you understood what he was asking.  The sentence structure is all wrong
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline sts60

• Mars
« Reply #361 on: October 02, 2015, 05:59:32 PM »
It is exactly the opposite: those who cling to the ificial version of trips to the moon are like those stubborn children who get angry when they discover that Santa Claus does not exist, and refuse to admit though others assure them that parents who place toys next to the Christmas tree.

Your premise is undermined when you make posts where you get almost everything wrong.  It's also undermined, in my case anyway, by having a couple of dozen years of space systems engineering under my belt.  But there are lots of people here who have studied Apollo extensively - more than me - and could actually help you learn something, if you can set aside the attitude.

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
« Reply #362 on: October 02, 2015, 06:05:39 PM »
Lie, in most total eclipses of the sun, the moon completely covers the sun disk, only when the Moon is near aphelion annular eclipses occur.
The artificiality of the moon is so obvious that only a superstitious he is able to deny it.

Tindarormkimcha Tarkus,
You do realise, don't you, that total solar eclipses happen on other planets in the solar system?
"The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' " - Isaac Asimov

Offline LunarOrbit

• Administrator
  • Saturn
    • ApolloHoax.net
« Reply #363 on: October 02, 2015, 08:36:50 PM »
In order for your next post to be approved, you will have to provide answers to these questions that have been asked of you:

1) Where were Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, and Michael Collins on July 20th, 1969?
2) How do you fake a moon rock so convincingly that scientists from around the world can be fooled? How do you create a rock in 1969 and make it look 4 billion years old?
3) How can NASA lie about the Van Allen Belt radiation without someone at some point discovering the truth? If they knew they would get caught, why would they lie?

Also, I want you to prove to me that a single official Apollo photograph has been faked. Just one will do. Explain to me the process of how it was faked.

If you can't answer those questions then as far as I'm concerned you have failed to make your case that the moon landings were faked.

Tindarormkimcha,

You have made 7 post since I asked you to answer those questions, and I will not approve them until you have answered me.

I don't care, you are a bit mad.

So you don't care that you appear to be unable to answer a few simple questions?

1) NASA has told us where Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, and Michael Collins were on July 20th, 1969. They have even shown us photographs and video to support this. You say NASA is lying but you can't tell us where the astronauts really were. So why should we believe you and not NASA?

2) NASA has provided us with moon rocks, and allowed scientists from around the world to examine them for over 40 years. You say the rocks are fake, but you can't explain how that is possible.

3) NASA told us about the Van Allen Radiation Belt... the very thing that many hoax believers claim makes going to the moon impossible. NASA can't lie about it's existence, or downplay the potential danger it poses, because they can't control it. It is what it is. But you expect us to believe they told us about a hazard that they could have just as easily kept secret. And that makes sense to you?

You accuse NASA of lying, but you have not presented an alternative to their claims. Saying something is fake isn't good enough. If you can't prove it you have failed to make a case and left us no reason to doubt NASA is telling the truth. You either can't understand that, or you're just trolling. Either way you're just making yourself look like a fool.

You're really one of the most pathetic hoax believers I've encountered... any moron with a keyboard can write "it's all fake!". You don't have what it takes to support that accusation. Aren't you embarrassed?

If that is how you want to end your participation in this forum, that is fine with me.
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth.
I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.
I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #364 on: October 02, 2015, 08:42:45 PM »

I don't care, you are a bit mad.

So you don't care that you appear to be unable to answer a few simple questions?

1) NASA has told us where Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, and Michael Collins were on July 20th, 1969. They have even shown us photographs and video to support this. You say NASA is lying but you can't tell us where the astronauts really were. So why should we believe you and not NASA?

2) NASA has provided us with moon rocks, and allowed scientists from around the world to examine them for over 40 years. You say the rocks are fake, but you can't explain how that is possible.

3) NASA told us about the Van Allen Radiation Belt... the very thing that many hoax believers claim makes going to the moon impossible. NASA can't lie about it's existence, or downplay the potential danger it poses, because they can't control it. It is what it is. But you expect us to believe they told us about a hazard that they could have just as easily kept secret. And that makes sense to you?

You accuse NASA of lying, but you have not presented an alternative to their claims. Saying something is fake isn't good enough. If you can't prove it you have failed to make a case and left us no reason to doubt NASA is telling the truth. You either can't understand that, or you're just trolling. Either way you're just making yourself look like a fool.

You're really one of the most pathetic hoax believers I've encountered... any moron with a keyboard can write "it's all fake!". You don't have what it takes to support that accusation. Aren't you embarrassed?

If that is how you want to end your participation in this forum, that is fine with me.
Rather like the pot calling the kettle black.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan