Author Topic: I really wonder why people still believe we have send men to the moon.  (Read 102430 times)

Offline Tindarormkimcha

• Earth
Re: I really wonder why people still believe we have send men to the moon.
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2015, 01:35:14 PM »
Do you?  The rock was not given by NASA.  there is no evidence it was ever claimed to be a Moon rock.  It is far more likely that it was assumed to be one when it was found in the estate of the former Prime Minister after his death. 

Interestingly, no moon rocks were given out that year.  They were never given to private citizens.  and those that were given out looked nothing like that.

wow! talking about D E N I A L!

There is no point in talking this way if you right out reject anything you won't like and doesn't fit the stupid religion that we have send men to the moon.

It is very very simple. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE

However, it seems you still insist that the Naked Emperor has Clothes. He hasn't. he is NAKED.

Offline Tindarormkimcha

• Earth
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2015, 01:37:59 PM »
Let's see

the van Allen Belt and sun flares are way too dangerous.
there are too much photographs.
the moon rocks are fake.
the ''c' on the rock (no, it was fo sure no pubic hair)
The astronauts where freemasons, hence psychpaths and liars from the start.
and so on and so forth,.

how about this one:

The moon is artificial! There is nothing natural about the moon!

Offline Tindarormkimcha

• Earth
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2015, 01:39:11 PM »
if you really believe there is no evidence then all I can say is thank you for proving you haven't actually looked.

Oh but I have!

Don't be too sure.
And you've presented so much proof too!!   ::)

I haven't finished yet.

(Do you like you knee jerk reflex?)

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2015, 01:39:43 PM »
Obvious attempt at trolling is, well, obvious.

No I am really not, I can promise you that.
If I had agreed with the bullshit that we have send people to the moon  you would never write that.So you are being dishonest.

Well, trolling is defined as "In Internet slang, a troll  is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement."

I would think that description adequately describes your good self.

However, this is just an Ad Hominem again.

And this isn't?

The proof is in the pudding, girly.
Come on, admit it lady, you haven't done your research now, have you?
What joy these psychopatjh have!!!
They are reallyu glowing after their great hoax oeps achievement! Halleluja!
"The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' " - Isaac Asimov

Offline Grashtel

• Venus
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2015, 01:41:19 PM »
How about instead of just saying the evidence is all faked you start explaining how it is?

Start with the video that shows a low gravity vacuum environment that would require sets far too large to fit into any vacuum chamber, includes continuous shots far too long to be done in any way of producing low gravity conditions on Earth, and include movement of people and objects too complex to be done with any wire rig.
"Any technology, no matter how primitive, is magic to those who don't understand it." -Florence Ambrose

Offline frenat

• Mars
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2015, 01:41:53 PM »
Do you?  The rock was not given by NASA.  there is no evidence it was ever claimed to be a Moon rock.  It is far more likely that it was assumed to be one when it was found in the estate of the former Prime Minister after his death. 

Interestingly, no moon rocks were given out that year.  They were never given to private citizens.  and those that were given out looked nothing like that.

There is no point in talking this way if you right out reject anything you won't like and doesn't fit the stupid religion that we have send men to the moon.

However, it seems you still insist that the Naked Emperor has Clothes. He hasn't. he is NAKED.

you have ONE rock that there is no evidence NASA ever saw it or had anything to do it.  It proves NOTHING about all the other rocks that have been examined by thousands of geologists around the world.
-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
 -Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
 -There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.

Offline Tindarormkimcha

• Earth
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2015, 01:42:07 PM »

No I am really not, I can promise you that.
If I had agreed with the bullshit that we have send people to the moon  you would never write that.So you are being dishonest.

Well, trolling is defined as "In Internet slang, a troll  is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement."

I would think that description adequately describes your good self.

However, this is just an Ad Hominem again.

And this isn't?

The proof is in the pudding, girly.
Come on, admit it lady, you haven't done your research now, have you?
What joy these psychopatjh have!!!
They are reallyu glowing after their great hoax oeps achievement! Halleluja!

strange

actually you are saying that if I say something others won't like I am trolling?

So, you are hee not trolling if you agree with those idiotic ideas!

Get real mate!

Trolling is if I don't mean a word I am writing. I stand behind every word I write,

But you seem to have some troubles with that!

You know, that is YOUR  problem, not mine!

Offline frenat

• Mars
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2015, 01:42:18 PM »
Let's see

the moon rocks are fake.
and so on and so forth,.

how about this one:

Offline Tindarormkimcha

• Earth
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2015, 01:43:38 PM »

you have ONE rock that there is no evidence NASA ever saw it or had anything to do it.  It proves NOTHING about all the other rocks that have been examined by thousands of geologists around the world.

oh boy oh boy here is the denial again!

well let put it another way

why exactly do you belief the hoax to be true?!

Offline Tindarormkimcha

• Earth
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2015, 01:44:33 PM »
How about instead of just saying the evidence is all faked you start explaining how it is?

Start with the video that shows a low gravity vacuum environment that would require sets far too large to fit into any vacuum chamber, includes continuous shots far too long to be done in any way of producing low gravity conditions on Earth, and include movement of people and objects too complex to be done with any wire rig.

of course it is all faked. Why do you have a problem with that?

Online bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2015, 01:44:45 PM »
What "false" rocks are you referring?

Don't you people do research?

First off, the A11 astronauts gave NO moon rock samples on their Goodwill tour.  Secondly all samples were 4 small pieces encased in Lucite.  Thirdly the Prime Ministers heirs told the museum it was a moon rock.  Did the museum ask for evidence or just accept the "evidence" because someone else said so?  Check your references before posting this nonsense.

'Moon rock' in museums is just petrified wood

AMSTERDAM — It's not green cheese, but it might as well be.
The Dutch national museum said Thursday that one of its prized possessions, a rock supposedly brought back from the moon by U.S. astronauts, is just a piece of petrified wood.
Rijksmuseum spokeswoman Xandra van Gelder, who oversaw the investigation that proved the piece was a fake, said the museum will keep it anyway as a curiosity.
"It's a good story, with some questions that are still unanswered," she said. "We can laugh about it."
The museum acquired the rock after the death of former Prime Minister Willem Drees in 1988. Drees received it as a private gift on Oct. 9, 1969, from then-U.S. ambassador J. William Middendorf during a visit by the three Apollo 11 astronauts, part of their "Giant Leap" goodwill tour after the first moon landing.
Middendorf, who lives in Rhode Island, told Dutch broadcaster NOS news that he had gotten it from the U.S. State Department, but couldn't recall the exact details.
"I do remember that (Drees) was very interested in the little piece of stone," the NOS quoted Middendorf as saying. "But that it's not real, I don't know anything about that."
Advertise

He could not immediately be reached for comment Thursday.
The U.S. Embassy in the Hague said it was investigating the matter.
The museum had vetted the moon rock with a phone call to NASA, Van Gelder said.
She said the space agency told the museum then that it was possible the Netherlands had received a rock: NASA gave moon rocks to more than 100 countries in the early 1970s, but those were from later missions.
Ancient rock art from around the world"Apparently no one thought to doubt it, since it came from the prime minister's collection," Van Gelder said.
The rock is not usually on display; the museum is primarily known for its paintings and other works of fine art by masters such as Rembrandt.
A jagged fist-size stone with reddish tints, it was mounted and placed above a plaque that said, "With the compliments of the Ambassador of the United States of America ... to commemorate the visit to The Netherlands of the Apollo-11 astronauts." The plaque does not specify that the rock came from the moon's surface.
It was given at the opening of an exhibition on space exploration.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/
Edit to add lunar samples presented to countries
https://www.google.com/search?q=images+of+moon+samples+given+to+other+countries+from+apollo+11&biw=1366&bih=599&tbm=isch&imgil=d-E59Nr4Z6DyTM%253A%253Bncm96Ah61-H-uM%253Bhttps%25253A%25252F%25252Fen.wikipedia.org%25252Fwiki%25252FApollo_11_lunar_sample_display&source=iu&pf=m&fir=d-E59Nr4Z6DyTM%253A%252Cncm96Ah61-H-uM%252C_&usg=__5ESB1M1ps_qO6PfZABjHR6tThYw%3D&ved=0CCoQyjdqFQoTCK-27JSon8gCFcbMgAodwCMH3g&ei=9B8MVq_sKMaZgwTAx5zwDQ#imgrc=d-E59Nr4Z6DyTM%3A&usg=__5ESB1M1ps_qO6PfZABjHR6tThYw%3D
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 01:47:31 PM by bknight »
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Grashtel

• Venus
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2015, 01:46:27 PM »

of course it is all faked. Why do you have a problem with that?
I already said the ways it couldn't be faked, are you going to address those or just keep saying its faked?
"Any technology, no matter how primitive, is magic to those who don't understand it." -Florence Ambrose

Offline Tindarormkimcha

• Earth
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2015, 01:46:36 PM »

Is that the only thing you can do? empty quotes qwith no reply? Or is it a mistake?

Offline Grashtel

• Venus
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2015, 01:47:01 PM »
Let's see

the moon rocks are fake.
and so on and so forth,.

how about this one:

So what is your evidence for the Moon being artificial?

Offline frenat

• Mars
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2015, 01:47:32 PM »
Let's see

not according to Van allen himself or anyone else that has actually studied it and didn't obviously get their talking points from a hoax site.

Jack White may have thought so but he was wrong.  he takes time out for experiments when part of the experiment was taking photos of the experiment.  He also didn't account for how quickly one could take photos when doing the panoramas.

the moon rocks are fake.
so you say but you have no proof.

Zooming in on it it clearly looks to be not on the original photo and therefore on the scanner.  It is not on any other copy of the photo.  it is not on the same rock in other photos.  It is not on the same rock in the same photo published in a magazine weeks after the landing.

and so on and so forth,.
what were you saying about ad hominems?

how about this one:

that is wrong and I'm betting you can't prove it.