Author Topic: Glastonbury festival 2014  (Read 4799 times)

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
Glastonbury festival 2014
« on: April 06, 2015, 04:13:04 AM »
My wife and I are long time veterans of Glastonbury festival. I usually take photographs, but for the last few years I've taken lots of video and strung them together to the rhythms of popular beat combos.

This is 2014's, and is what I wasted my Bank Holiday weekend putting together :)

Parental advisory on the lyrics (so NSFW), and you are allowed to say 'call that music, not like in my day when we had proper tunes' and so on :D

My youtube channel also has ones I did for 2013 and 2012, should you be interested :)

Offline Allan F

• Saturn
Re: Glastonbury festival 2014
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 06:39:25 AM »
All I see is a black square?
Well, it is like this: The truth doesn't need insults. Insults are the refuge of a darkened mind, a mind that refuses to open and see. Foul language can't outcompete knowledge. And knowledge is the result of education. Education is the result of the wish to know more, not less.

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 08:54:46 AM »
Bah :(

I'll post the old fashioned way!

Offline BazBear

• Mars
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 12:43:49 PM »
Bah :(

I'll post the old fashioned way!

That works for me, I've always been a 'right click - open in new tab' kind of guy anyway :)

(And the music isn't so bad I that feel the need to bitch about it ;) )
"It's true you know. In space, no one can hear you scream like a little girl." - Mark Watney, protagonist of The Martian by Andy Weir