Off Topic > General Discussion

Beirut-shima

<< < (2/7) > >>

smartcooky:
Youtube has removed the video for violating terms of service. If this was, in particular, for spreading misinformation, then that is a really good thing.

LionKing:
The media is also strong they would have exposed it and spoke about it all the time if it was true.
Meanwhile the corpses pile up and many are still missing. Thanks for countries who are sending help and who start to recognize that dealin with ngos is the right thing to do not the government who will steal the money.

LionKing:
The governnent refuses tor eceive aids tell8ng countries we have enough of medical aids when 4 hospitals are out of service.this is all because these countries are not giving the aid directly to the state where it can steal them..
if we kill them some day those politicians, don't say we are barbaric

Count Zero:
I want to add my gratitude that you and your family are OK, and pray that you continue to be.  I have known two Lebanese families for 40+ years.  One of them is OK, the other sustained some injuries from flying glass.  Their homes are now unlivable and they have relocated to vacation houses in the mountains.

Re: the earthquake - Sound in air moves 1 kilometer in ~3 seconds (shockwaves can move faster), but moves through the ground at more than 5 kilometers EACH second; so the ground-shock reached you many seconds before the air blast.

Stay safe!

LionKing:
Thanks Count Zero for your wishes..
yes they say there are around 6000 houses broken..
gratefully your friends are ok

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version