Author Topic: Tindarormkimcha's thread  (Read 89434 times)

Offline raven

• Uranus
Re: Tindarormkimcha's thread
« Reply #345 on: July 31, 2015, 05:54:55 AM »
Now totally off topic, but your avatar is freaking me the bleepity-bleep out, lol!

You should see me in real life....
You must be great at hotdog eating contests.

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
« Reply #346 on: July 31, 2015, 06:12:21 AM »
Now totally off topic, but your avatar is freaking me the bleepity-bleep out, lol!

You must be great at hotdog eating contests.

I can eat a banana sideways.....  ;D
"The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' " - Isaac Asimov

Offline HeadLikeARock

• Venus
Re: Re: A few simple questions for conspiracy theorists
« Reply #347 on: July 31, 2015, 07:21:50 AM »

You are funny, but ah well, let's pick the moon rocks! It has been proven they are faked! right?

Yeah, why not. Lets see your proof then, but before we do, lets agree terms. "Proof" does not mean a YouTube video with some teenager going "hur hur hur" in the background (if I wanted that, I can get that from you  ::) ). Proof means peer-reviewed evidence from an acknowledged expert in the field. "Expert" means someone with recognised credentials in the field, for example geology.

Lets go then.

this is getting ridiculous mate!

You are asking the impossible now. For a reason of course,fear is the key.
btw I have never seen a peer reviewed paper that we have been to the moon, so... with your logic, we never went mate! thanks!

anyway, about the moon rocks:

"Moon rock" in museum is just petrofied wood.

snip

Someone printed some faked bank notes recently. Does that mean that all the bank notes printed by the Royal Mint are fakes? Clearly not.

This lump of wood is clearly not a moon rock. All we have is a confused account of how it came into the possession of an elderly, deaf Dutch chap. Please explain how this proves that all the 800+lbs of rocks retrieved by Apollo astronauts  were faked?

Thanks

PS Here's the actual goodwill moonrocks given to the Netherlands in 1970, currently on display in a Dutch museum.

http://www.museumboerhaave.nl/object/maansteen-met-nederlandse-vlag-verzameling-v09113/

Looks nothing like the lump of wood and the tatty piece of card. Can you explain how the existence of a piece of wood proves that this sample is also faked?

Cheers
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 07:34:34 AM by HeadLikeARock »

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #348 on: July 31, 2015, 07:57:49 AM »

How about a ApolloHoax Facebook page then.  :o
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Allan F

• Saturn
« Reply #349 on: July 31, 2015, 09:08:13 AM »
Many people here hide from the public under pseudonyms, because they don't want their friends and family harassed by the obsessive hoax crowd. My own facebook page does not show any friends, because I had trouble with a guy who ended in jail for decorating my face with knuckle marks.
Well, it is like this: The truth doesn't need insults. Insults are the refuge of a darkened mind, a mind that refuses to open and see. Foul language can't outcompete knowledge. And knowledge is the result of education. Education is the result of the wish to know more, not less.

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #350 on: July 31, 2015, 09:30:39 AM »
Sorry to hear that.  Was it related to hoax or something else?
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
Re: Re: A few simple questions for conspiracy theorists
« Reply #351 on: July 31, 2015, 09:54:28 AM »

This lump of wood is clearly not a moon rock. All we have is a confused account of how it came into the possession of an elderly, deaf Dutch chap.

The "thinking" process of the hoax believers means that they cannot imagine anyone but NASA (and us, obviously- the paid NASA shills!) telling lies or becoming confused* Anything that claimed by anyone *not* NASA, regardless of education, experience or qualification is automatically assumed to be gospel. Yet they accuse eveyone else of being sheeple or having closed minds, when in reality its people like Tinda-whatshisface that is the most close-minded of all.

It's not like the proponents of the hoax have never been caught lying, now have they??  ::) ::) ::)

*I'm not casting aspersions on Mr Middendorf's good character by the way.
"The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' " - Isaac Asimov

Offline frenat

• Mars
« Reply #352 on: July 31, 2015, 10:05:05 AM »
So did Tinda-whatsis get lost when the thread split?
-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
 -Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
 -There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #353 on: July 31, 2015, 10:08:25 AM »
When Allen gives a "infoseminar" he recalls the "moon rock"  to cast dispersions on the rest of them.  Without giving enough time for the attendees to think about it critically.  I wished I were in one of them, although I would not pay one cent to attend, to ask him a bunch of questions and watch him squirm or divert to another subject quickly.
Eugene Cernan

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #354 on: July 31, 2015, 10:09:06 AM »
So did Tinda-whatsis get lost when the thread split?
He is thinking how to link it. :o
Eugene Cernan

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
« Reply #355 on: July 31, 2015, 10:09:38 AM »
So did Tinda-whatsis get lost when the thread split he ran out of hoax sites to plagiarise from?

Yes.
Plus I heard that he broke the Ctrl, C and V keys on his keyboard.... :o

Offline Allan F

• Saturn
« Reply #356 on: July 31, 2015, 10:39:02 AM »
No, work. Spilt lip and a few broken teeth.
Well, it is like this: The truth doesn't need insults. Insults are the refuge of a darkened mind, a mind that refuses to open and see. Foul language can't outcompete knowledge. And knowledge is the result of education. Education is the result of the wish to know more, not less.

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #357 on: July 31, 2015, 11:16:35 AM »
No, work. Spilt lip and a few broken teeth.

It is difficult to determine the break point of some. 
Eugene Cernan

Offline Allan F

• Saturn
« Reply #358 on: July 31, 2015, 11:23:59 AM »
He asked for a service I could not provide, then I suggested an alternative solution which was both available and legal. At the trial I got to read his psych eval. Uneducationable, personality disorder, low IQ, untreatable even with intensive therapy, earlier jail time, children he isn't allowed to see because of earlier conviction and so on.

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #359 on: July 31, 2015, 11:29:42 AM »
...Uneducationable, personality disorder, low IQ, ..
Volatile mix with a short fuse.
Eugene Cernan