Author Topic: Brother Bart claims omission from documentary due to "newly discovered" evidence  (Read 11394 times)

Offline beedarko

• Earth
Buzz's preferred punching bag complains that his contribution to the NatGeo documentary Jay participated in, was left on the cutting room floor.

The most relevant portion of his manifesto, for those who'd like to avoid eye fatigue:

'As the apparent leading “expert” on the moon landing fraud, I was asked to participate in the above "television special" to discuss the moon landing hoax “theory”, although the point of the program was really to denounce my work. When my arguments and newly discovered video evidence were too well presented, they changed their mind to have me on their program.'

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
When he demanded an exorbitant "appearance fee" they changed their mind to have him on the program.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
'As the apparent leading “expert” on the moon landing fraud, I was asked to participate in the above "television special" to discuss the moon landing hoax “theory”, although the point of the program was really to denounce my work.

Actually it was aimed almost entirely at Bennett and Percy, with a bit of Ralph Rene.  I wasn't even asked about Sibrel.  He's making crap up.

Offline beedarko

• Earth
  He's making crap up.

Seems incongruent with his history.

/sarcasm

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
Seriously, the producers at Zig Zag Productions complained because so few conspiracy theorists agreed to appear.  They called me about two months before productions and read off a list of names they were shopping, and asked me if there were any more they should consider.  They said they really tried hard to get David Percy and/or Mary Bennett, but they explicitly declined.  Sibrel was on the list, but they said he asked for too much money so they dropped him.  The only people they could get were Rene and Kaysing.  From what these various producers told me, Sibrel won't lift a finger without at least a four-figure check.  And he demands license fees for the use of any of his material.  So the only reason Sibrel's material doesn't get included in various documentaries is because he wants more money than the producers are willing to pay.

Offline raven

• Uranus
Even that does not make me lose as much respect as I lost for this.
It shows he knows, he absolutely must know that he is making false claims that material from the very transmission he takes clips from discredits. I believe the same can  be said of David Percy with his related transparency claim, as it discredits that as well.
Seriously, what a bunch of low life scum ass artists. >:(

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
  • Chaos in his tin foil hat
From what these various producers told me, Sibrel won't lift a finger without at least a four-figure check.  And he demands license fees for the use of any of his material.  So the only reason Sibrel's material doesn't get included in various documentaries is because he wants more money than the producers are willing to pay.

I get it, even the truth to blow open the doors on the US government and their multibillion dollar swindle has a price on it. And there was me thinking Sibrel was a man of honour in search for liberty and justice for the American tax payer. Sheesh  ???
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 12:17:16 AM by Luke Pemberton »
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people – Sir Isaac Newton.

A polar orbit would also bypass the SAA - Tim Finch

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
Even that does not make me lose as much respect as I lost for this.

GreaterSapien produced a couple of great video blogs. He ripped HWSNBN a new one.

Seriously, what a bunch of low life scum ass artists. >:(

You took the words...
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people – Sir Isaac Newton.

Offline raven

• Uranus
Believe me, I could use much worse words.

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
It shows he knows, he absolutely must know that he is making false claims that material from the very transmission he takes clips from discredits.

I posted similar clips somewhere, maybe at Clavius.  Sibrel insisted those parts of the video were not part of the package he received from NASA.  Spacecraft Films producer Mark Gray showed by means of the clips Sibrel used elsewhere that he had to have been sent the clips that included both the distant Earth and the CM window frame.  Finally he admitted he had been given those clips, but that "they are fake."

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
I get it, even the truth to blow open the doors on the US government and their multibillion dollar swindle has a price on it. And there was me thinking Sibrel was a man of honour in search for liberty and justice for the American tax payer. Sheesh  ???

In the words of someone who used to be very, very close to Sibrel and who contacted me out of conscience, he's a man searching for a way to keep himself in a style he otherwise wouldn't be able to afford.

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
I posted similar clips somewhere, maybe at Clavius.  Sibrel insisted those parts of the video were not part of the package he received from NASA.  Spacecraft Films producer Mark Gray showed by means of the clips Sibrel used elsewhere that he had to have been sent the clips that included both the distant Earth and the CM window frame.  Finally he admitted he had been given those clips, but that "they are fake."

Convenient. I have never really given Sibrel much attention, but my understanding is that he never really had an original thought about the moon hoax,  much of his 'evidence' is attributed to him piggy backing on Percy and Bennett. Where Sibrel is concerned, I am of the opinion that he sensationalised the hoax theory with his brand of production and tabloid journalism, as witnessed by his hand-on-bible stunts.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 12:35:52 AM by Luke Pemberton »

Offline beedarko

• Earth
From what these various producers told me, Sibrel won't lift a finger without at least a four-figure check.

Which reinforces my belief that the propellant behind Sibrel's nonsense is profit.  He strikes me as the type of guy who, in a different era, could've made a comfortable living as a sideshow barker.

Others like Blunder seem more motivated by ego than $$.

Offline raven

• Uranus
The best part is, even if he claims that the above clip is fake, it still means he needs a new explanation for how exactly it was allegedly faked.

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
The best part is, even if he claims that the above clip is fake, it still means he needs a new explanation for how exactly it was allegedly faked.

He's not original enough to produce new evidence.  ;D