Author Topic: Shenzhou 7?  (Read 155794 times)

Offline Inanimate Carbon Rod

• Mars
    • evilscience
Re: Shenzhou 7?
« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2012, 08:21:18 PM »
It's time for me to go to bed Vincent, as its 01:20 in my part of the world. Good night.

P.S. Still waiting for your PM that contains your "proof".
Formerly Supermeerkat. Like you care.

Offline VincentMcConnell

• Earth
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2012, 08:31:59 PM »
Just came back from making a video. Sure, I'll send you the video of Neil saying good things about my source.
"It looks better now, Al. What change did you make?"
"I just hit it on the top with my hammer."

-Mission Control and Alan Bean on Apollo 12 after the TV camera failed.

Offline VincentMcConnell

• Earth
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #77 on: June 18, 2012, 08:39:09 PM »
The glove was unable to be seen by McDivvit

How do you know this? Proof would be greatly appreciated.

Think about it's position. I believe the commander was in the left hand set. The hatch for the pilot was directly above the right hand seat's head. Once it leaves that hatch, it is above and away from the commander's position.

Offline VincentMcConnell

• Earth
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #78 on: June 18, 2012, 09:16:16 PM »
On a similar note, I flew in space today. Do you believe me, guys? Afterall, I did SAY so.

Offline cjameshuff

• Mars
« Reply #79 on: June 18, 2012, 09:20:54 PM »
On a similar note, I flew in space today. Do you believe me, guys? Afterall, I did SAY so.

You don't have the means to do so. The Chinese do have the means, they produced photos and video of it, and you have no evidence they faked any of it, or even justification for why they would do so.

Offline SolusLupus

• Earth
« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2012, 09:44:12 PM »
What would convince you that it was real, McConnell?
“Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.” -- Kahlil Gibran

My blog about life, universe, and everything: http://solusl.blogspot.com/

Offline LunarOrbit

• Administrator
  • Saturn
    • ApolloHoax.net
« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2012, 09:46:46 PM »
Apparently you haven't really evolved that far beyond the irrational hoax believer you were when we first met you, Vincent. You've only changed the villains from NASA to the Chinese space agency. I think you have bought into the whole "China is evil" propaganda a bit too much.

One of the big problems with a conspiracy theory like this one is that China is going to keep launching missions that are more complex than the one before it. If the previous missions were all fake and the current one is their first real manned spaceflight, then they are starting with a rendezvous and docking with three taikonauts aboard. It's extremely unlikely they would risk three lives trying to perform such a complicated mission the first time they sent anyone into orbit. If this mission is fake then their next mission is going to be even more complex and therefore even less likely to be something they would attempt on their first try.

It's like the Apollo hoax theory. If Apollo was fake then that would mean NASA went from Gemini to the Space Shuttle with nothing in between to learn from. How likely is that?

The picture has a blue tint? Maybe their cheap Chinese cameras are flawed. The tethers and flags behave ways that don't look right to you? Maybe your expectations are flawed.
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth.
I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.
I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Offline VincentMcConnell

• Earth
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2012, 11:16:08 PM »
What would convince you that it was real, McConnell?

Spacewalk footage that looks a lot like Gemini or the ISS and videos with no anomalies showing zero g for more than 2 minutes at a time.

Offline VincentMcConnell

• Earth
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2012, 11:16:55 PM »

You don't have the means to do so. The Chinese do have the means, they produced photos and video of it, and you have no evidence they faked any of it, or even justification for why they would do so.

I have some video I took of me with a floating pen in front of me. And sure I have the means. I built a rocket. That's pretty much all China has to do for everyone to believe they flew in space... say they did it...

Offline VincentMcConnell

• Earth
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #84 on: June 18, 2012, 11:17:31 PM »
Apparently you haven't really evolved that far beyond the irrational hoax believer you were when we first met you, Vincent.

Irrational? I'm the only one here that refuses to believe something unless there is evidence for it.

Offline VincentMcConnell

• Earth
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #85 on: June 18, 2012, 11:18:24 PM »
The tethers and flags behave ways that don't look right to you? Maybe your expectations are flawed.

It's not that they behave opposite my expectations, it's that they behave in ways that defy the laws of physics in space.

Offline SolusLupus

• Earth
« Reply #86 on: June 18, 2012, 11:20:29 PM »
Okay.  So they manufactured a control module:  Complete with space inside for an astronaut and instrumentation...

They filmed several minutes of being in space: 

They have space travel capability that's well-documented: 

But we're supposed to believe it was easier for them to fake everything?

Irrational? I'm the only one here that refuses to believe something unless there is evidence for it.

Errrr... we know human space travel is possible.  We know China is becoming a real economic power.  They have the resources and man-power to get into space.  There's footage.  There's photos.

So yeah, not "just because I'm told it, hurr hurr".  Your claims of floating a pen in front of you are nonsense and easily dismissable as an argument.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 11:22:09 PM by SolusLupus »
“Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.” -- Kahlil Gibran

My blog about life, universe, and everything: http://solusl.blogspot.com/

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #87 on: June 18, 2012, 11:34:29 PM »
And a lot of the same arguments that prove Apollo was real are just as true for China's space program.  If the Apollo craft could be tracked by non-US citizens, so too can a Chinese craft be tracked by non-Chinese citizens.  If it would be ludicrous to risk faking Apollo because the truth would come out, so too would it be ludicrous for the Chinese to risk faking a space program.  Those rocket launches?  More noticeable than the Saturn V, because there are all sorts of satellites tracking things which weren't tracked forty and fifty years ago.
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline LunarOrbit

• Administrator
  • Saturn
    • ApolloHoax.net
« Reply #88 on: June 19, 2012, 12:24:25 AM »
I have some video I took of me with a floating pen in front of me.

Which I'm sure is very convincing.

And sure I have the means. I built a rocket.

Yeah, well, their rocket wasn't purchased at a hobby store.

That's pretty much all China has to do for everyone to believe they flew in space... say they did it...

My friend said he went to Australia but all I have seen are a few photographs that could have been Photoshopped. Was he lying?

That is not irrational. What is irrational is believing that all of the scientists and other experts around the world are either too stupid to realize China is faking their space program, or are willing participants in the hoax. What is irrational is your belief that only you, a 17 year old kid, could discover the truth. What is irrational is your inability to even consider the possibility that you are wrong.
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth.
I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.
I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Offline advancedboy

• Venus
« Reply #89 on: June 19, 2012, 12:54:12 AM »
Some people were bothered by this. I don`t know if they had additional lighting but it seems to be lighting in backgound. This is a still from a video.