Author Topic: Strong arguments versus weak arguments.  (Read 209561 times)

Offline ginnie

• Mercury
  • I wuz FRAME-A-DUH
Re: Strong arguments versus weak arguments.
« Reply #285 on: June 19, 2012, 05:35:06 PM »
What arrogance to assume that every poster on the internet is American, and hence is an American government shill. Now perhaps a Canadian government shill, like Lunar Orbit, is up to no good whist eating his Tally Ho double beef basket, but then those Canadians.......

BTW Gillian, I for one read your posts, even if others don't :)

Pete

I read her posts too - scrutinizing them for spelling or grammatical errors along the way. Haven't found one yet!

Offline advancedboy

• Venus
« Reply #286 on: June 19, 2012, 05:46:44 PM »
  The last question was  a goodbye . You could have asked anything, because after this there will be no more chances. And it is , most likely, so much better for you.  It is not an arrogancy, it is my last step next to you.
 I am not made of the stuff you are.  Be it for better or worse. I read your older forum  just a bit earlier. You do not represent the truth. You represent the sad science of status quo, cherry picking facts to suit your  pre-imagined answers. How lonely for me it was to read about your presidential choices, The pentagon attack, 9/11,  and the rest of the stuff where you mock people as `those conspiracists`. How little science one must understand, or its basic principles apply to go  and so blatantly support every claim that fits the government data. How sad  that you have no  unbiased capacity to research The Pentagon case, the  insurance  claims, stock put options, names of all companies in twin towers, etc. It is so sad to hear that, as if you are from a different planet. You can distort the reality  to me, but you can`t lie to yourself. You will have to live with it. You think  you will use all your references from NASA, and simply debunk by agressively pushing your ideas as absolute truth, or trying to create a complex answer to mud the waters. You don`t represent the truth, you represent everything that is truth to the government.
 My suspicion was  how agreeable you are to each other, except anyone that would go against  the`official story`.What is life worth if one can`t be free. I have no capacity to lie to myself, I rather lose, than win dishonestly.
 No wonder you are so alone here, cramped under pro-official story  everything. Sad . So sad. This is the line that I must draw a big stop. I  would go against everything that is of value in this life for me, if I had to agree with your ideas on all these forum threads.  This the last entry and this is goodbye forever. OUT.

Offline Hal

• Mercury
« Reply #287 on: June 19, 2012, 05:50:02 PM »
Who passed gas?

Offline SolusLupus

• Earth
« Reply #288 on: June 19, 2012, 05:59:45 PM »
  The last question was  a goodbye . You could have asked anything, because after this there will be no more chances.

And this only really matters to you.

And it is , most likely, so much better for you.  It is not an arrogancy, it is my last step next to you.
 I am not made of the stuff you are.  Be it for better or worse. I read your older forum  just a bit earlier. You do not represent the truth. You represent the sad science of status quo, cherry picking facts to suit your  pre-imagined answers.

Projection, thy name is advancedboy.

How lonely for me it was to read about your presidential choices, The pentagon attack, 9/11,  and the rest of the stuff where you mock people as `those conspiracists`.

How can you tell our "presidential choices" by a few posts on an internet forum, especially in such a wide sweep?  I'm not a big fan of any of the current presidential choices; at least not fully.

How little science one must understand, or its basic principles apply to go  and so blatantly support every claim that fits the government data.

A different kind of projection.  I go by the scientific principles, not the government data.

How sad  that you have no  unbiased capacity to research The Pentagon case, the  insurance  claims, stock put options, names of all companies in twin towers, etc. It is so sad to hear that, as if you are from a different planet. You can distort the reality  to me, but you can`t lie to yourself. You will have to live with it. You think  you will use all your references from NASA, and simply debunk by agressively pushing your ideas as absolute truth, or trying to create a complex answer to mud the waters. You don`t represent the truth, you represent everything that is truth to the government.

Yet you couldn't demonstrate any one of your claims.

My suspicion was  how agreeable you are to each other, except anyone that would go against  the`official story`.What is life worth if one can`t be free. I have no capacity to lie to myself, I rather lose, than win dishonestly.

This is like saying, if 100 person say that apples fall to the earth, there's something "sad" and "wrong" about them rolling their eyes when 1 person absolutely inside that apples float into the air.

And really, even assuming you aren't dishonest, at the very least you're intellectually dishonest.  You won't work to understand the science.

No wonder you are so alone here, cramped under pro-official story  everything. Sad . So sad. This is the line that I must draw a big stop. I  would go against everything that is of value in this life for me, if I had to agree with your ideas on all these forum threads.

I'm sorry to hear that.  Maybe someday you will mature and realize how science works.

This the last entry and this is goodbye forever. OUT.

Bye.
“Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.” -- Kahlil Gibran

My blog about life, universe, and everything: http://solusl.blogspot.com/

Offline Chew

• Jupiter
« Reply #289 on: June 19, 2012, 06:00:04 PM »
How little science one must understand, or its basic principles...

This from the guy who couldn't solve the simplest algebraic equation ever presented on a forum.

I have no capacity to lie to myself, I rather lose, than win dishonestly.

On the contrary, lying to yourself is the only capacity you have demonstrated you possess during your short visit here.

No wonder you are so alone here, cramped under pro-official story  everything. Sad . So sad.

We're hardly alone as a tiny bit of unbiased research would have shown you, but unbiased research is against your psychology so it is no surprise you couldn't find posters exactly like yourself here or on the old board.

Offline ka9q

• Neptune
« Reply #290 on: June 19, 2012, 06:00:18 PM »
You can ask one last question. Decide carefully, don`t make it go to waste. After that you will hear of me no more, as if I never existed. Never ever again.
Are you really the head of the Quik-E-Mart?
Really?
You?

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
« Reply #291 on: June 19, 2012, 06:01:40 PM »
Awww shoot.....I wanna change my question now.

What is airspeed-velocity of an unladen swallow?
"The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' " - Isaac Asimov

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #292 on: June 19, 2012, 06:02:42 PM »
  The last question was  a goodbye . You could have asked anything, because after this there will be no more chances.

Oh no, no more chances to discuss things with an ignorant, childish, melodramatic intellectual coward? how will we survive?!

How lonely for me it was to read about your presidential choices,

How tedious it is to see yet another HB assume everyone here is from the US.

You don`t represent the truth, you represent everything that is truth to the government.

Which government?

I have no capacity to lie to myself, I rather lose, than win dishonestly.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!

Sorry, now I have picked myself up off the floor, I will respond properly. What an arrogant little liar you really are. We have all seen your desperate twisting and turning to do anything BUT admit you have lost, especially over on the chemtrails thread. You asked for calculations. You got them. You complained they did not prove a statement they were never supposed to prove, and failed to acknowledge that they did prove your incredulity at an earlier statement to be unbased in reality.

I  would go against everything that is of value in this life for me, if I had to agree with your ideas on all these forum threads.

Of course, because all that is of value to you in this life is protecting your little delusion where you are the world's greatest authority in everything and a brave moral crusader for truth. Shame you never completed the level of education and experience, nor developed the moral fibre needed to actually fulfil that role.

Please do let the door hit you on the way out.

You know the sad thing? We would have happily discussed anything and everything with you, if only you have been willing to actually engage in a discussion instead of hurling crap at the wall and hoping some would stick.
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #293 on: June 19, 2012, 06:03:03 PM »

Is that an African or a European swallow?
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
« Reply #294 on: June 19, 2012, 06:15:58 PM »

Is that an African or a European swallow?

Erm??? I don't know...
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa....   :)

Advancedboy probably imagines himself striding off into the sunset, having slayed the mythical monsters of Apollohoax.net. His long hair shines in the moonlight (which, if you are DAKDAK it, of course emits), sweat glistens on his rippling muscles. He is bloodied, yet unbowed, and will live to fight another day.

Meanwhile, back in reality, anyone with half a working brain, is rolling around on the floor, wetting themselves laughing at his flounce.

:)
"The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' " - Isaac Asimov

Offline Count Zero

• Mars
  • Pad 39A July 14,1969
« Reply #295 on: June 19, 2012, 06:21:41 PM »
You can ask one last question. Decide carefully, don`t make it go to waste. After that you will hear of me no more, as if I never existed. Never ever again.
Are you really the head of the Quik-E-Mart?
Really?
You?

Thank you.  I couldn't remember the quote, or even enough of it to do a search.

Tapdance boy declared that he would answer one more question, then - true to form - failed to answer any question in his "last" post.
"What makes one step a giant leap is all the steps before."

Offline SolusLupus

• Earth
« Reply #296 on: June 19, 2012, 06:22:40 PM »
So yet another sock puppet?
“Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.” -- Kahlil Gibran

My blog about life, universe, and everything: http://solusl.blogspot.com/

Offline sts60

• Mars
« Reply #297 on: June 19, 2012, 06:22:56 PM »
Irrelevant, as you never answered any of my questions.

I am not made of the stuff you are.

For which I am suitably grateful.

No wonder you are so alone here,

Trying to educate the willfully ignorant (current population: you) is a lonely job, but somebody's gotta try.

cramped under pro-official story  everything. Sad . So sad. This is the line that I must draw a big stop. I  would go against everything that is of value in this life for me, if I had to agree with your ideas on all these forum threads.

(shrug)  Pretty picture you posted.  I'll have to content myself with working on real spacecraft.

Meh.  You didn't hold your skirt properly when you flounced out.  Your face-saving exit routine was predictable and uninspired.  I give it a 3.

Offline ginnie

• Mercury
  • I wuz FRAME-A-DUH
« Reply #298 on: June 19, 2012, 06:24:56 PM »
No entry  to be validated. Log end.

Darn.  You never did get around to educating us about how they would have faked the telemetry, either.

I've always thought that that would be the hardest part to fake. Indeed, I don't even know how it could be done.

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #299 on: June 19, 2012, 06:26:25 PM »

And he still didn't answer a question.

My suspicion was  how agreeable you are to each other

Except when we have been strongly opposed to others positions. 

I  would go against everything that is of value in this life for me, if I had to agree with your ideas on all these forum threads. This the last entry and this is goodbye forever. OUT.

BS.  No one has asked you to agree with anything. We have asked you to state, justify and defend your beliefs.   Something you have failed to do.  So stop your whining and slink away into your own little world where people don''t challenge you to think and discuss ideas.  If you ever change your mind and want to actually have a discussion, the forum is still open to you.

The last question was  a goodbye . You could have asked anything, because after this there will be no more chances. And it is , most likely, so much better for you.  It is not an arrogancy, it is my last step next to you.
 I am not made of the stuff you are.  Be it for better or worse. I read your older forum  just a bit earlier. You do not represent the truth. You represent the sad science of status quo, cherry picking facts to suit your  pre-imagined answers. How lonely for me it was to read about your presidential choices, The pentagon attack, 9/11,  and the rest of the stuff where you mock people as `those conspiracists`. How little science one must understand, or its basic principles apply to go  and so blatantly support every claim that fits the government data. How sad  that you have no  unbiased capacity to research The Pentagon case, the  insurance  claims, stock put options, names of all companies in twin towers, etc. It is so sad to hear that, as if you are from a different planet. You can distort the reality  to me, but you can`t lie to yourself. You will have to live with it. You think  you will use all your references from NASA, and simply debunk by agressively pushing your ideas as absolute truth, or trying to create a complex answer to mud the waters. You don`t represent the truth, you represent everything that is truth to the government.
 No wonder you are so alone here, cramped under pro-official story  everything. Sad . So sad. This is the line that I must draw a big stop. I  would go against everything that is of value in this life for me, if I had to agree with your ideas on all these forum threads.  This the last entry and this is goodbye forever. OUT.

The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new. —Samuel Beckett