Author Topic: Strong arguments versus weak arguments.  (Read 209038 times)

Offline peter eldergill

• Venus
Re: Strong arguments versus weak arguments.
« Reply #315 on: June 19, 2012, 10:53:35 PM »
The pentagon attack, 9/11,  and the rest of the stuff where you mock people as `those conspiracists`. How little science one must understand, or its basic principles apply to go  and so blatantly support every claim that fits the government data. How sad  that you have no  unbiased capacity to research The Pentagon case, the  insurance  claims, stock put options, names of all companies in twin towers, etc.

Hmmm....Latvia, eh? You seem to care an awful lot aboot American politics

Considering 9/11 ***wasn't even discussed***, I guess you don't care aboot Apollo at all, your real agenda was going to be 9/11 all along.

Pete

Offline SolusLupus

• Earth
« Reply #316 on: June 19, 2012, 11:03:34 PM »
Looks like we're popular on another site he's on.

http://www.alienscientist.com/forum/search.php?searchid=84765

Quote from: NPK
Like if publicly outside of this forum a renowned PhD or someone of that technical calibre would say: "We're seeing the backup version here folks, recourse to authority fallacy in hand, so ehmm, just stand back and crawl into your holes regarding the Did Apollo Really Happen? issue. Regarding the strong case against false Apollo Moon rocks that Jarrah White did assemble using published research and logical arguments based on scientific reasoning able to stand in a court of law until proven otherwise that indeed they are earth-made imitations? Bah! It's the same as the HoloHoax, don't even think about raising doubts and questions, even though it's as obvious! We, the good thinking people, all agree on putting the ApolloHoax in the same Hate Crime category of offences as the HoloCASHFLOW, to shut you up, and if you don't, we'll be able to throw you also in jail and discredit you, your circle of professional contacts, your circle of friends and your whole family while we're at it, for the HERESY you made questioning obvious falsehoods at the root/top of society in public. We already giggle."

Mostly it's NPK mentioning us, though.  Don't see anything by advancedboy yet.

I did have to laugh at the Hate Crime category, though.
“Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.” -- Kahlil Gibran

My blog about life, universe, and everything: http://solusl.blogspot.com/

Offline Tanalia

• Venus
« Reply #317 on: June 19, 2012, 11:15:48 PM »
I see I didn't miss anything by putting the ranting child on ignore...

Offline Count Zero

• Mars
  • Pad 39A July 14,1969
« Reply #318 on: June 19, 2012, 11:40:54 PM »
I think this NPK character ran for office in the North Minehead by-election a while back.

[/Gowdin]  ;)
"What makes one step a giant leap is all the steps before."

Offline Glom

• Saturn
Re: Re: Strong arguments versus weak arguments.
« Reply #319 on: June 20, 2012, 03:06:10 AM »
  The last question was  a goodbye .

Then it wasn't a question, was it? You lied to us!

You could have asked anything, because after this there will be no more chances.

We did ask anything. You haven't unanswered anything.

I am not made of the stuff you are. 

Carbon?

You do not represent the truth. You represent the sad science of status quo, cherry picking facts to suit your  pre-imagined answers.

Typical crank mindset. The status quo and "the truth" are automatically opposites in the world of the tinfoil hat. You were the one who chose to take on faith the word of a man who admitted to lying over the word and evidence of thousands of others. You can cherry pick for England.

How little science one must understand, or its basic principles apply to go  and so blatantly support every claim that fits the government data.

Yes how dare we fit our conclusions to the data! Facts are for sheeple. The seek the truth we must make up whatever crap takes our fancy.

You will have to live with it.

Yes, Captain. We have reality and you have fantasy. May you find your way as pleasant.

You think  you will use all your references from NASA, and simply debunk by agressively pushing your ideas as absolute truth, or trying to create a complex answer to mud the waters.

Our ideas come the evidence and scientific principles. You just make stuff up and wallow in your ignorance.

You don`t represent the truth, you represent everything that is truth to the government.

False dichotomy. Government is no more a harbinger of fantasy than anyone or anything else. You are the biased one a priori dismissing anything the government might say as deception.

What is life worth if one can`t be free.

We are freer than you are. We are liberated by our ability to understand the world, to look at facts and to think critically.

You are enslaved by your ignorance, your prejudices and as such are a goose waiting to be herded by hucksters like the Kaysing.

Offline Inanimate Carbon Rod

• Mars
    • evilscience
« Reply #320 on: June 20, 2012, 10:41:06 AM »
So has AdvanceBoy left because his planet needed him?
Formerly Supermeerkat. Like you care.

Offline Trebor

• Earth
« Reply #321 on: June 20, 2012, 12:12:51 PM »
So has AdvanceBoy left because his planet needed him?

He'll be back... Probably in disguise.

Offline Abaddon

• Saturn
« Reply #322 on: June 20, 2012, 12:20:33 PM »
He'll be back... Probably in disguise.
You may well be right.

In my view, he bailed in the face of hard evidence, and were the facility still available, would likely have gone the DAKDAK route, and tried to delete his embarrassing posts

Offline SolusLupus

• Earth
« Reply #323 on: June 20, 2012, 01:05:54 PM »
I don't think so.  I think it honestly seems like he thought he was in the right, and was grandstanding the truth to us insignificant peons/disinfo agents.  I think that he really does think that he's in the right, and we're distorting reality to counter his claims.

His last few posts were not in the tone of someone that wanted to erase that they were here, but wanted people to see so they could see how stupid all of us are.
“Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.” -- Kahlil Gibran

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #324 on: June 20, 2012, 01:09:17 PM »
My guess is that in the event of a return, he whistles a happy tune and pretends that none of the previous threads exist.   Then fails at another less than subtle attempt to discus the "evidence" of a hoax while ignoring the circularity of his own thinking.
The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new. —Samuel Beckett

Offline Rob260259

• Earth
« Reply #325 on: June 20, 2012, 01:22:56 PM »
What arrogance to assume that every poster on the internet is American, and hence is an American government shill. Now perhaps a Canadian government shill, like Lunar Orbit, is up to no good whist eating his Tally Ho double beef basket, but then those Canadians.......

BTW Gillian, I for one read your posts, even if others don't :)

Pete

Dat heb je mooi gezegd. Overigens, ik ben Nederlands.
(I'm Dutch)

Offline SolusLupus

• Earth
« Reply #326 on: June 20, 2012, 01:25:54 PM »
Dat heb je mooi gezegd. Overigens, ik ben Nederlands.
(I'm Dutch)

Ich bin in Deutschland geboren, aber ich habe amerikanische Staatsangehörigkeit.

I was born in Germany, but I have American citizenship.  ;)

Offline Tedward

• Mars
« Reply #327 on: June 20, 2012, 01:26:44 PM »
  The last question was  a goodbye . You could have asked anything, because after this there will be no more chances. And it is , most likely, so much better for you.  It is not an arrogancy, it is my last step next to you.
 I am not made of the stuff you are.  Be it for better or worse. I read your older forum  just a bit earlier. You do not represent the truth. You represent the sad science of status quo, cherry picking facts to suit your  pre-imagined answers. How lonely for me it was to read about your presidential choices, The pentagon attack, 9/11,  and the rest of the stuff where you mock people as `those conspiracists`. How little science one must understand, or its basic principles apply to go  and so blatantly support every claim that fits the government data. How sad  that you have no  unbiased capacity to research The Pentagon case, the  insurance  claims, stock put options, names of all companies in twin towers, etc. It is so sad to hear that, as if you are from a different planet. You can distort the reality  to me, but you can`t lie to yourself. You will have to live with it. You think  you will use all your references from NASA, and simply debunk by agressively pushing your ideas as absolute truth, or trying to create a complex answer to mud the waters. You don`t represent the truth, you represent everything that is truth to the government.
 My suspicion was  how agreeable you are to each other, except anyone that would go against  the`official story`.What is life worth if one can`t be free. I have no capacity to lie to myself, I rather lose, than win dishonestly.
 No wonder you are so alone here, cramped under pro-official story  everything. Sad . So sad. This is the line that I must draw a big stop. I  would go against everything that is of value in this life for me, if I had to agree with your ideas on all these forum threads.  This the last entry and this is goodbye forever. OUT.

You could have asked anything, because after this there will be no more chances. And it is , most likely, so much better for you.  It is not an arrogancy, it is my last step next to you.

By Odins soggy under wear. This for real?

I am not made of the stuff you are.

Yes you are.

Be it for better or worse. I read your older forum  just a bit earlier. You do not represent the truth. You represent the sad science of status quo, cherry picking facts to suit your  pre-imagined answers.

Then you have not read it. I have learned a great deal from people asking. The demonstrated knowledge bounces off down the corridor of learning opening doors I would not thought of and diverse threads from one topic has the more learned on here making some very interesting reading for those of us that have not had the privileged. And for that I thank them in the very least. That is why I do not think you have read the old forum. The words may have gone in, but they missed the grey cells completely.

Rest of your rant, well, I can live with myself. When are you publishing your proof?

Offline Glom

• Saturn
« Reply #328 on: June 20, 2012, 01:44:01 PM »
I don't think so.  I think it honestly seems like he thought he was in the right, and was grandstanding the truth to us insignificant peons/disinfo agents.  I think that he really does think that he's in the right, and we're distorting reality to counter his claims.

His last few posts were not in the tone of someone that wanted to erase that they were here, but wanted people to see so they could see how stupid all of us are.

He did make reference to his departure being like he was never here, which sounded suspiciously like he was implying he might try a DAKDAK flounce.  Of course, his other words are pretty unambiguous.

Offline pzkpfw

• Venus
« Reply #329 on: June 20, 2012, 03:26:38 PM »
Hmmm....Latvia, eh? You seem to care an awful lot aboot American politics ...

He's really Canadian?