Poll

Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?

Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?
0 (0%)
Did NASA Land On The Moon & Faked No Pictures?
37 (97.4%)
Did NASA Never Land On The Moon At All?
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Voting closed: April 19, 2013, 10:15:48 AM

Author Topic: Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?  (Read 91281 times)

Offline apollo_deception

• Venus
Re: Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?
« Reply #75 on: April 14, 2013, 12:20:31 PM »
im presenting my evidence is all

You have presented no evidence whatsoever. All you have done is rattle off a few of the more common and easily debunked arguments, and demonstrated a total lack of understanding of radiation.

its actually harder for you to prove we actually went

We don't have to. That's not our burden of proof. You made the claim it was faked somehow. it is your responsibility to back that up.

theres more evidence proving it was fake then there is evidence proving it was real

I disagree. Show me the evidence it was fake.

oh we have moon rocks, and a crappy television shot

Oh we have far more than that, but if your research stops there that is, again, your issue, not ours.

prove to me 100% it was real

What would convince you?

all my evidence is online for public viewing. just take the time to look it up and investigate for yourself
hey if you can prove to me it was real i will believe it end of discussion
but proving it happened is far more harder then proving it was fake

Offline Allan F

• Saturn
« Reply #76 on: April 14, 2013, 12:20:39 PM »

ask Jarrah White. I bet you cant debunk him lol

Done. And done again.
Well, it is like this: The truth doesn't need insults. Insults are the refuge of a darkened mind, a mind that refuses to open and see. Foul language can't outcompete knowledge. And knowledge is the result of education. Education is the result of the wish to know more, not less.

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #77 on: April 14, 2013, 12:21:06 PM »
im presenting my evidence is all
its actually harder for you to prove we actually went

theres more evidence proving it was fake then there is evidence proving it was real

oh we have moon rocks, and a crappy television shot....prove to me 100% it was real and ill eat my show...with ketchup lol
Do you have any claims that aren't vague and haven't already been debunked? We're waiting.

Ohhhh dear.  I suspect now that you don't believe it was a hoax at all, or you don't care.  You are a blatant troll.  Sad.
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov.

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #78 on: April 14, 2013, 12:21:22 PM »

Jarrah tried to debate me, failed, and fled.  And he knows it.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #79 on: April 14, 2013, 12:21:56 PM »
I've never seen a single piece of evidence that suggests to someone with an understanding of the relevant fields that Apollo was hoaxed.  Not one.  I've been participating in these discussions for something like nine years now, and while I've seen one or two original claims in that time (not many), none of those could hold up under the slightest examination.  If it is harder to "prove we went" than to prove a hoax, it is because a lot of the information proving the Apollo missions to be real actually requires understanding things, and the hoax garbage just requires regurgitating false claims.

And as my best friend puts it, yes, I understand what you're writing when you don't use proper English.  However, I'm not proud of that.  Why are you proud that you don't use proper English?
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline LunarOrbit

• Administrator
  • Saturn
    • ApolloHoax.net
« Reply #80 on: April 14, 2013, 12:22:02 PM »

Bwahahahahaha! Funny!
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth.
I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.
I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #81 on: April 14, 2013, 12:22:52 PM »
all my evidence is online for public viewing. just take the time to look it up and investigate for yourself

We have looked at the "evidence".  It is all based on scientific illiteracy, miscomprehension, and in some cases blatant lies.

You won't believe it because it has already been proven, and you refuse to believe.

It has been proven that it happened.  There is no proof it was fake.
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov.

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #82 on: April 14, 2013, 12:23:48 PM »

I have.  My web site is a response to it.  You obviously haven't tried to expose yourself to ideas that differ from your own.  One can hardly Google for "apollo hoax" without running across my site.

Again shifting the burden of proof.

Your "evidence" is not proof of fakery.  It's proof only of the ignorance of hoax theories.  "I don't understand what's happening there, therefore it must be a fake."  That's an inference, not proof.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #83 on: April 14, 2013, 12:24:02 PM »
all my evidence is online for public viewing.

No, your evidence is what you present here. I have seen all the Apollo footage. Your responsibility is to show what is wrong with it. 'Just go and look' is not evidence. You have already demonstrated a lack of understanding of a lot of technical stuff, so it's a good bet that what seems anomalous to you will not to us. There is no possible way to discuss it unless you tell us what it is you think is wrong with the footage.

just take the time to look it up and investigate for yourself

What makes you think I haven't? As I said, I have seen ALL the Apollo TV footage, and I've been doing this for over a decade now. How much have you seen?

Provide us with a standard of proof to be met if you wish to challenge us to prove it was real. I could equally say that all my evidence it was real is online and you should go and research it yourself.
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline apollo_deception

• Venus
« Reply #84 on: April 14, 2013, 12:24:06 PM »

wheres your evidence to prove this claim that you successfully debunked the master Jarrah White lol?

Offline Laurel

• Earth
« Reply #85 on: April 14, 2013, 12:25:03 PM »
Where's your evidence of faked Moon landings?
"Well, my feet they finally took root in the earth, but I got me a nice little place in the stars, and I swear I found the key to the universe in the engine of an old parked car..."
Bruce Springsteen

Offline apollo_deception

• Venus
« Reply #86 on: April 14, 2013, 12:25:48 PM »

everywhere

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #87 on: April 14, 2013, 12:25:58 PM »

wheres your evidence to prove this claim that you successfully debunked the master Jarrah White lol?

http://tech.dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/apollo-hoax/message/224
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #88 on: April 14, 2013, 12:26:45 PM »

everywhere

You are presumably just trolling now. Otherwise what is so hard for an intellectual to present a coherent argument rather than do everything he can to avoid actually discussing any technical aspect of it at all?

Offline apollo_deception

• Venus
« Reply #89 on: April 14, 2013, 12:28:43 PM »

http://tech.dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/apollo-hoax/message/224

thats not proof lol