Poll

Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?

Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?
0 (0%)
Did NASA Land On The Moon & Faked No Pictures?
37 (97.4%)
Did NASA Never Land On The Moon At All?
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Voting closed: April 19, 2013, 10:15:48 AM

Author Topic: Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?  (Read 91308 times)

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
Re: Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?
« Reply #120 on: April 14, 2013, 12:42:46 PM »
believe me. i want to believe it was all real. i dont want to think it was all filmed on a stage set somewhere. i love my country and want to trust those higher up......

i guess someday we will know the truth

Nice backpedal, but every hoax believer says he wants to be convinced it wasn't a hoax.  Then he proceeds to dig in with both heels and argue the flimsiest evidence.  You've simply gone down the standard list of claims written up by the ignorant to fool the gullible.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline apollo_deception

• Venus
« Reply #121 on: April 14, 2013, 12:42:58 PM »
Apollo_deception, actually, evidence from Japan's lunar probe SELENE supports Apollo. Don't tell us to do research if you're not willing to do any yourself.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings#SELENE_photographs

ya like some pixelled out image is proof?
i need to see a better resolution image of the decent stages to really start believing it

Offline Laurel

• Earth
« Reply #122 on: April 14, 2013, 12:43:58 PM »
The Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter has already taken those images. You're either unfamiliar with them or you've already brushed them off as a hoax.
"Well, my feet they finally took root in the earth, but I got me a nice little place in the stars, and I swear I found the key to the universe in the engine of an old parked car..."
Bruce Springsteen

Offline apollo_deception

• Venus
« Reply #123 on: April 14, 2013, 12:44:06 PM »
believe me. i want to believe it was all real. i dont want to think it was all filmed on a stage set somewhere. i love my country and want to trust those higher up......

Nice backpedal, but every hoax believer says he wants to be convinced it wasn't a hoax.  Then he proceeds to dig in with both heels and argue the flimsiest evidence.  You've simply gone down the standard list of claims written up by the ignorant to fool the gullible.

no backpedaling, like ive said in my past posts. i am open to all evidence. i want to believe....UNDERSTAND THAT!

Offline Allan F

• Saturn
« Reply #124 on: April 14, 2013, 12:44:12 PM »

As I see it, you don't know the truth and you are willfully keeping the truth away from yourself. It is intellectually dishonest to claim something was faked, not support that point of view, disregard highly competent professionals who disagree, and NOT adjust one's views accordingly.
Well, it is like this: The truth doesn't need insults. Insults are the refuge of a darkened mind, a mind that refuses to open and see. Foul language can't outcompete knowledge. And knowledge is the result of education. Education is the result of the wish to know more, not less.

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #125 on: April 14, 2013, 12:44:26 PM »
i need to see a better resolution image of the decent stages to really start believing it

So much for being "open to all evidence."

Exactly what evidence would change your mind?  Be specific.

Offline Nowhere Man

• Venus
« Reply #126 on: April 14, 2013, 12:44:55 PM »
Who else is filling out a bingo card?

Fred
Hey, you!  "It's" with an apostrophe means "it is" or "it has."  "Its" without an apostrophe means "belongs to it."

"For shame, gentlemen, pack your evidence a little better against another time."
-- John Dryden, "The Vindication of The Duke of Guise" 1684

Offline apollo_deception

• Venus
« Reply #127 on: April 14, 2013, 12:45:05 PM »
The Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter has already taken those images. You're either unfamiliar with them or you've already brushed them off as a hoax.

I HAVE LOOKED AT ALL LRO IMAGES
IM SORRY, BUT PIXELS DONT CONVINCE ME LOL

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #128 on: April 14, 2013, 12:45:15 PM »
no backpedaling, like ive said in my past posts. i am open to all evidence. i want to believe....UNDERSTAND THAT!

I don't believe you.  You're well versed in the conspiracy claims, but you have almost complete ignorance of the long-standing replies to them.  One-sided research does not convey the impression of objectivity.

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #129 on: April 14, 2013, 12:45:43 PM »
Please stop shouting.
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov.

Offline Peter B

• Saturn
« Reply #130 on: April 14, 2013, 12:45:57 PM »
...the master Jarrah White lol?
The what? Is he anything like the bloke on the left?

Ecosia - the greenest way to search. You find what you need, Ecosia plants trees where they're needed. www.ecosia.org

Offline Laurel

• Earth
« Reply #131 on: April 14, 2013, 12:46:20 PM »
I HAVE LOOKED AT ALL LRO IMAGES
IM SORRY, BUT PIXELS DONT CONVINCE ME LOL
Definitely a troll.
"Well, my feet they finally took root in the earth, but I got me a nice little place in the stars, and I swear I found the key to the universe in the engine of an old parked car..."
Bruce Springsteen

Offline Eastsider

• Mercury
« Reply #132 on: April 14, 2013, 12:46:40 PM »
Could someone put this troll and accompanying thread out of it's misery?

unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful.

Offline apollo_deception

• Venus
« Reply #133 on: April 14, 2013, 12:46:48 PM »

So much for being "open to all evidence."

Exactly what evidence would change your mind?  Be specific.

I AM OPEN TO ALL EVICENCE. THATS WHY I LOOKED OVER ALL IMAGES WITH A FINE TOOTH COMB. AND THE LRO IMAGES ARENT ENOUGH PROOF

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #134 on: April 14, 2013, 12:47:13 PM »
Stop shouting.
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov.