Poll

Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?

0 (0%)
Did NASA Land On The Moon & Faked No Pictures?
37 (97.4%)
Did NASA Never Land On The Moon At All?
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Voting closed: April 19, 2013, 10:15:48 AM

Author Topic: Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?  (Read 89457 times)

Offline apollo_deception

• Venus
« on: April 14, 2013, 10:15:48 AM »
Remember what Brian O'leary said "it is possible for NASA to fake some pictures"

ApolloHoax.net Forum people. What is your take on this?  :)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 10:55:02 AM by apollo_deception »

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
Re: Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 10:21:54 AM »
Remember that Brian O'Leary was quoted out of context.

For NASA to have faked 'some' pictures they must have some genuine pictures. In that case:

a) why fake any pictures at all?

b) how could they have perfectly matched the fake and genuine images?
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline apollo_deception

• Venus
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 10:25:26 AM »
with the virtually endless budget NASA had it is possible for them to fake it
i mean come on, its the government for christs sake lol

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2013, 10:34:01 AM »

1: They didn't have a 'virtually endless' budget. They were fighting for every penny and seeing it cut three years before the first landing.

2: It was not possible to fake it, and in any case I asked how. As I said in another thread, no-one has yet managed to explain how it was faked. Vague assertions that it was possible are not adequate.

3: If they had the ability to fake it, they could have actually gone to the Moon, and since that one would not rely on covering up a massive hoax for decades, with the risk of political embarrassment that goes with that if it is ever uncovered, I know which I'd go for if I had the resources to either fake it or do it for real.
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2013, 10:35:49 AM »
i mean come on, its the government for christs sake lol
Wow.  The virtually unlimited budget assumption stated flat out in the fourth post.  At least you are being straightforward with the assumption instead of embedding it in your arguments and begging the question.  No, there never was a virtually unlimited budget.

And to answer your more oblique point, no the government cannot hide every it chooses to because there is no "the government" in the sense of a unified monolithic entity. 
The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new. —Samuel Beckett

Offline apollo_deception

• Venus
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2013, 10:39:02 AM »
Echnaton: I said "virturally endless" cause with 150 billion dollar budget, id call that pretty much endless money in 1969 dollars lol

Offline apollo_deception

• Venus
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2013, 10:41:10 AM »
if i had 150 billion to spend on a project lord knows id put it to good use designing the best space craft, not some aluminum lined tin can apollo was

Offline carpediem

• Venus
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2013, 10:48:00 AM »
With virtually endless budget they could go to the moon instead.

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2013, 10:51:11 AM »
Echnaton: I said "virturally endless" cause with 150 billion dollar budget, id call that pretty much endless money in 1969 dollars lol
Endless relative to the cost of space exploration in 1969?  What about other projects?  The NASA budget for 1969 was $21,376 million in 2007 dollars.  By 1969 the NASA budget had dropped by about one third  compared to just three years before. 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budget_of_NASA#Annual_budget.2C_1958-2012

So lets stop using histrionics and start making arguments in the proper context shall we. 

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2013, 10:52:10 AM »
if i had 150 billion to spend on a project lord knows id put it to good use designing the best space craft, not some aluminum lined tin can apollo was

And your expertise in spacecraft design that leads you to this statement is what? 

Offline theteacher

• Venus
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2013, 10:52:20 AM »
Remember what Astronaut Brian O'leary said "it is possible for NASA to fake some pictures"

ApolloHoax.net Forum people. What is your take on this?  :)
Brian O'Leary was not an astronaut.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 10:59:11 AM by theteacher »

Offline Laurel

• Earth
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2013, 10:52:55 AM »
Apollo_deception, check out this link to get more detail about O'Leary.
http://www.clavius.org/oleary.html
Also, please consider using appropriate grammar and punctuation. It would make your posts easier to read.
"Well, my feet they finally took root in the earth, but I got me a nice little place in the stars, and I swear I found the key to the universe in the engine of an old parked car..."
Bruce Springsteen

Offline apollo_deception

• Venus
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2013, 10:54:03 AM »
actually no amount of money will get you through the deadly Van Allen Belts....show me one person who has went through it besides apollo?

Offline Laurel

• Earth
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2013, 10:57:20 AM »
actually no amount of money will get you through the deadly Van Allen Belts....show me one person who has went through it besides apollo?
The crews of Gemini 10 and 11 entered the Van Allen belts on their flights. The astronauts on the ISS travel through the South Atlantic Anomaly on a regular basis and survive. Were you aware of this, or are you saying those flights were/are faked too?
"Well, my feet they finally took root in the earth, but I got me a nice little place in the stars, and I swear I found the key to the universe in the engine of an old parked car..."
Bruce Springsteen

Offline apollo_deception

• Venus
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2013, 10:59:57 AM »
The crews of Gemini 10 and 11 entered the Van Allen belts on their flights. The astronauts on the ISS travel through the South Atlantic Anomaly on a regular basis and survive. Were you aware of this, or are you saying those flights were/are faked too?

well considering people believed everything they heard and saw on television back then its possible