Author Topic: Alien Birth.  (Read 4907 times)

Offline Bryanpoprobson

• Jupiter
  • Another Clown
Alien Birth.
« on: October 12, 2014, 03:38:48 AM »
So early tomorrow morning UK time I am giving birth to the Alien that has been growing on my right Kidney for the last, god knows how long. The little pest is too big to be removed on his own and the kidney has to come with it. So, if I don't post on here in the next 48 hours, you will know the worst....... The dodgy guy in the next bed has stolen my iPad. :)
"Wise men speak because they have something to say!" "Fools speak, because they have to say something!" (Plato)

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
Re: Alien Birth.
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 04:57:17 AM »
Best of luck with that Bryan. Hope to see you back here soon
If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
  • Chaos in his tin foil hat
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2014, 09:32:10 AM »
Hope all goes well with that Bryan.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people – Sir Isaac Newton.

A polar orbit would also bypass the SAA - Tim Finch

Offline Allan F

• Saturn
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2014, 09:37:48 AM »
So early tomorrow morning UK time I am giving birth to the Alien that has been growing on my right Kidney for the last, god knows how long. The little pest is too big to be removed on his own and the kidney has to come with it. So, if I don't post on here in the next 48 hours, you will know the worst....... The dodgy guy in the next bed has stolen my iPad. :)

Well, at least it's only a kidney -
Well, it is like this: The truth doesn't need insults. Insults are the refuge of a darkened mind, a mind that refuses to open and see. Foul language can't outcompete knowledge. And knowledge is the result of education. Education is the result of the wish to know more, not less.

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2014, 05:37:17 PM »
Good luck Bryan.

Ask if they'll put it in a jar so you can see it!
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov.

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2014, 06:49:14 PM »
And how will AWE tie this into a moon hoax?  Enquiring minds want to know?  Good luck and get well. 
The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new. —Samuel Beckett

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2014, 07:38:09 PM »
And how will AWE tie this into a moon hoax?  Enquiring minds want to know?  Good luck and get well. 

Have you been watching the TV series "EXTANT"?

There's your answer!!
If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.

Offline Trebor

• Earth
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2014, 02:14:34 PM »
Hope it went well Bryan,
Do you have a name picked out for it yet?

Offline Glom

• Saturn
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2014, 02:50:11 PM »
Did you get the kidney back?