Author Topic: Why I suspect Apollo was a hoax.  (Read 475828 times)

Offline bknight

• Neptune
Re: Why I suspect Apollo was a hoax.
« Reply #675 on: September 01, 2015, 08:23:06 AM »

Which is why Luna 16, 20 and 24 used a flexible core tube which was coiled up in the return capsule.  The proposed partial sample return mission (2020 rover) will retrieve short cores only.
I didn't know they used a flexible core tube.  One learns new information here all the time.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline nomuse

• Jupiter
« Reply #676 on: September 01, 2015, 08:44:06 AM »
By this logic, every astronaut should test fly their vehicle into orbit (or beyond). . . before they fly it.
How that is supposed to work?! :o

Yup.

Neil has managed to exceed the usual hoaxie requirement to make a complete test flight before making a test flight...but he has added the willingness to risk a test pilot in order to make that test flight! It just can't be an actual space missions; that pilot can volunteer for a test that is even riskier than going to space, but they can't actually, you know, go to space.

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
« Reply #677 on: September 01, 2015, 08:57:37 AM »
Yup.

Neil has managed to exceed the usual hoaxie requirement to make a complete test flight before making a test flight...but he has added the willingness to risk a test pilot in order to make that test flight! It just can't be an actual space missions; that pilot can volunteer for a test that is even riskier than going to space, but they can't actually, you know, go to space.

Its essentially the same as the Mitchell and Web sketch. It's just as difficult to test to his standards as just doing it....
"The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' " - Isaac Asimov

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #678 on: September 01, 2015, 09:00:44 AM »

Its essentially the same as the Mitchell and Web sketch. It's just as difficult to test to his standards as just doing it....

That is a good parody of HB's claims.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline gwiz

• Mars
« Reply #679 on: September 01, 2015, 09:36:12 AM »
Here's another item for the heap that Neil needs to read:
http://www.springer.com/gb/book/9781441995650

As with the companion volume on the Russian suits, there are extensive mentions of porous plate sublimators and pictures of manned tests in vacuum chambers.

The 2012 date isn't a get-out for Neil, the first edition was in 2006 and also meets the description above.
Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind - Terry Pratchett
...the ascent module ... took off like a rocket - Moon Man

Offline darren r

• Earth
« Reply #680 on: September 01, 2015, 09:46:09 AM »
It's obvious that the answer he will give to any question about the launches or the rocks or any damn thing will be : it's all fake and anyone who says otherwise is a liar or a dupe.

Putting aside the other nonsense he believes, he thinks the ISS is a fast-moving inflatable, for pity's sake!
" I went to the God D**n Moon!" Byng Gordon, 8th man on the Moon.

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #681 on: September 01, 2015, 09:46:29 AM »
So sure, the sublimator and suit get vacuum should be tested unmanned first. Then they should test them with a human subject.

No.  The second test unnecessarily risks human life to obtain no more information about the sublimator than the first test would reveal.

Are you saying it's only moral to wear them when you're already traveling 17,000 mph in an orbit about 250 miles high?

No.  I'm saying it's immoral to risk human life just to test a piece of equipment that can be adequately and faithfully tested without it.  When the astronaut is doing his job in orbit or on the lunar surface, he is exposed to risk.  But that risk is a necessary and acceptable one that is agreed to be outweighed by the benefit gained.  That is not immoral.

I say any responsible and reasonable astronaut strengthens and demonstrates their confidence by donning the suit with sublimator and using them in a high vacuum chamber on Earth prior to launch.

I say we've demonstrated you don't know anything about testing or training.  So your judgment is moot.

Yes, this is an absurd anomaly.

No.  It's you scraping the barrel even harder to come up with some sort of thing NASA did "wrong," for ulterior purposes which you've already revealed and which require you to keep scraping no matter what the facts say.  But you have no demonstrable skill, experience, knowledge, or expertise in this area, and you can't convince anyone else in the world that your judgment on the point has merit.

Would you don a spacesuit at the ISS to perform an EVA in orbit if you hadn't already donned that suit on Earth for an excursion in a high vacuum chamber on Earth?

Yes.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 09:59:35 AM by JayUtah »
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #682 on: September 01, 2015, 09:49:44 AM »
Why should LunarOrbit have to start the thread? You started this one. Why don't you start a Holocaust thread?

I read LunarOrbit's warning as being clear Baker would have to start his own forum for that.  Hence I doubt he'd allow such a thread anywhere on the forum no matter who started it, and I would endorse such a rule.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline twik

• Jupiter
« Reply #683 on: September 01, 2015, 09:53:58 AM »

It's worse than NASA.Nowhere near enough ovens.
Lice insecticide, Zyklon B, still manufactured as Uragan D2 with the charges that it was used as an
No documented gas chambers.
agent of mass murder scoffed at by its Czech Republic manufacturers.
Worst, outrageous thought crime laws in 14 nations prohibiting the questioning or investigation of the holocaust.
GOD bless America!
An International group of forensic experts could make quick work of this hoax if they were allowed in.
I recommend this website to deprogram yourself from the holocaust garbage they fed you in public school.
http:// [LINK REMOVED] /
Now that I've calmed down from the shock and awe of this and one other post.
This is precisely why Eisenhower ordered filming of the death camps and all associated mechanism, ordered townspeople to parade through them, just so history could not ever come up with a story line that this was all fabricated.

Eisenhower underestimated idiots.

I think this is one reason why studying the moon hoax movement is important. It shows just how strongly people with a wish to deny can reject all obvious evidence, because of a trick of the light in Exhibit Photo 1 or the absence of Document X which the HBs think should absolutely, definitely have existed, if the landings had actually occurred, even though there are perfectly reasonable explanations why Document X would never even have been created. By seeing how such a sky-scraping edifice is built on trivialities and wishful thinking, we can learn to identify the logical flaws of other history deniers.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 10:01:28 AM by twik »

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #684 on: September 01, 2015, 09:56:48 AM »

It's worse than NASA.Nowhere near enough ovens.
Lice insecticide, Zyklon B, still manufactured as Uragan D2 with the charges that it was used as an
No documented gas chambers.
agent of mass murder scoffed at by its Czech Republic manufacturers.
Worst, outrageous thought crime laws in 14 nations prohibiting the questioning or investigation of the holocaust.
GOD bless America!
An International group of forensic experts could make quick work of this hoax if they were allowed in.
I recommend this website to deprogram yourself from the holocaust garbage they fed you in public school.
http:// [LINK REMOVED] /
Now that I've calmed down from the shock and awe of this and one other post.
This is precisely why Eisenhower ordered filming of the death camps and all associated mechanism, ordered townspeople to parade through them, just so history could not ever come up with a story line that this was all fabricated.

Eisenhower underestimated idiots.
Cleaning coffee spew off monitor, ok you got me there!
Eugene Cernan

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #685 on: September 01, 2015, 10:06:51 AM »
Lots more links to explore here, many of which predate the point when our OP started threatening to murder people because they sacked him and legitimised his professional victim status, you know, like the situtation with that reporter and cameraman.

http://www.therebreathersite.nl/03_Historical/apollo_rebreathers.htm

https://ia601703.us.archive.org/7/items/spacesimulationp00spac/spacesimulationp00spac.pdf

http://papers.sae.org/911577/

http://bookstore.ashrae.biz/journal/download.php?file=nair3.pdf

http://www.colorado.edu/ASEN/asen3036/Orlan.pdf

http://www.workingonthemoon.com/WOTM-ALMNR-PLSSOPS.pdf

Offline Allan F

• Saturn
« Reply #686 on: September 01, 2015, 11:40:14 AM »
OR shown that document X actually exists, just jump right over it as it never happened and start right over again.
Well, it is like this: The truth doesn't need insults. Insults are the refuge of a darkened mind, a mind that refuses to open and see. Foul language can't outcompete knowledge. And knowledge is the result of education. Education is the result of the wish to know more, not less.

Offline Luckmeister

• Venus
« Reply #687 on: September 01, 2015, 12:15:13 PM »
Neil Baker, Since you think the ISS is a balloon fake, take a look at this. It's 17 minutes of continuous weightless video in something that would be a very complex balloon (assuming it's even possible to put a balloon into the ISS orbit -- which it's not). The video, due to it's unbroken length, was obviously not made in the Vomit Comet. Where do you think it was made, Neil?

Do a YouTube search and you'll find many other videos made on the ISS.
"There are powers in this universe beyond anything you know. … There is much you have to learn. … Go to your homes. Go and give thought to the mysteries of the universe. I will leave you now, in peace." --Galaxy Being

Offline gwiz

• Mars
« Reply #688 on: September 01, 2015, 12:17:13 PM »

Which is why Luna 16, 20 and 24 used a flexible core tube which was coiled up in the return capsule.  The proposed partial sample return mission (2020 rover) will retrieve short cores only.

I didn't know they used a flexible core tube.  One learns new information here all the time.
Only Luna 24 and the unsuccessful Luna 23 had the flexible core, in order to get a longer sample than the earlier Lunas.

Offline gwiz

• Mars
« Reply #689 on: September 01, 2015, 12:22:47 PM »
Sounds like the Irish match factory (or Polish if you're American...
Or in Kerry if you're Irish.