Author Topic: Why I suspect Apollo was a hoax.  (Read 476175 times)

Offline bknight

• Neptune
Re: Why I suspect Apollo was a hoax.
« Reply #1200 on: November 19, 2015, 04:10:07 PM »
Aside from the mistrust of the government, which is obviously one of his main contentions, It seemed a poor tactic to start a discussion of Apollo, IMO.  Not much was lost with his departure.  Then followed by tarkus/tinkorwhatshisname. with much of the same behavioral MO.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline raven

• Uranus
« Reply #1201 on: November 19, 2015, 05:51:43 PM »
Baker's egotistical and dishonest  denialism  was/is just pathetic. And now he's getting pissy because we asked him to put up or shut up? Oy vey! ::)

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #1202 on: November 20, 2015, 12:10:25 AM »
Indeed, Baker's particular criminal history and attendant paranoia fairly ensured his outcome here would not be favorable.  There's no need or use to try to salvage the situation here.  Neil Baker is a demonstrably disturbed individual, and his rants here are the product of that disturbance.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline Apollo 957

• Earth
« Reply #1203 on: November 20, 2015, 05:27:38 AM »

I'd be happy to do that if someone would tell me where to find that post...

I can't stand people who ignore the evidence.

I will go back through this entire thread, and list every single question to which he failed to respond, and list every single instance where he completely ignored the evidence presented him, followed by his off-topic rantings.

Sort the comments by Newest First, and it's within the last couple of days or so. Same ID as I have here. Thread started by oliver hernandez

You'll need a google account to post.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 05:39:34 AM by Apollo 957 »

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #1204 on: November 20, 2015, 07:42:16 AM »

I will go back through this entire thread, and list every single question to which he failed to respond, and list every single instance where he completely ignored the evidence presented him, followed by his off-topic rantings.

Sort the comments by Newest First, and it's within the last couple of days or so. Same ID as I have here. Thread started by oliver hernandez

You did an adequate job, but probably lost on most of them.  I enjoyed the lawyers take on the video.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #1205 on: November 20, 2015, 07:43:22 AM »
Indeed, Baker's particular criminal history and attendant paranoia fairly ensured his outcome here would not be favorable.  There's no need or use to try to salvage the situation here.  Neil Baker is a demonstrably disturbed individual, and his rants here are the product of that disturbance.
In addition to his inability to differentiate facts from fiction.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Dalhousie

• Jupiter
« Reply #1206 on: November 20, 2015, 05:22:57 PM »

I'm hard to shock, but the clown who thinks that clouds go behind the sun and moon!
 :o

Offline Apollo 957

• Earth
« Reply #1207 on: November 20, 2015, 05:51:54 PM »
I'm hard to shock, but the clown who thinks that clouds go behind the sun and moon!

Oh, there's loads of them over at YouTube.... plus the ones who think the Earth is flat, that there's no such thing as satellites, that GPS works as a land-based 'cell tower' system, that the Moon's a hologram, etc etc

Offline Dalhousie

• Jupiter
« Reply #1208 on: November 20, 2015, 09:18:30 PM »

Oh, there's loads of them over at YouTube.... plus the ones who think the Earth is flat, that there's no such thing as satellites, that GPS works as a land-based 'cell tower' system, that the Moon's a hologram, etc etc

I know, but still, clouds behind the sun and moon, witness with his own eyes?

Offline raven

• Uranus
« Reply #1209 on: November 20, 2015, 10:21:22 PM »
To be fair, it's hard to tell a genuine claim from those who are simply trolling for kicks and giggles.

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #1210 on: November 20, 2015, 10:45:23 PM »
To be fair, it's hard to tell a genuine claim from those who are simply trolling for kicks and giggles.
You have more faith than I do,I think they believe what they are posting.
Eugene Cernan

Offline raven

• Uranus
« Reply #1211 on: November 21, 2015, 12:14:42 AM »
It's sad, no, when the option that says people are lying for fun is the one that displays more faith in humanity.

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #1212 on: November 21, 2015, 03:56:06 AM »
It's sad, no, when the option that says people are lying for fun is the one that displays more faith in humanity.

Very well put.

As for other replies, it is simply staggering not just how much plain and utter stupid is out there, but how much raging angry stupid there is out there, spewing ignorant nonsense in any receptacle they can find.

The source of that rage and anger is as baffling as the level of stupid given that most of them went through the same level of education as I did and probably have similar backgrounds. Apparently, everyone else is to blame for their failings in life, for some reason particularly NASA, and their stunning lack of achievement is nothing at all with their avoiding making any effort in their existence or making use of the opportunities given to them on a plate.

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #1213 on: November 21, 2015, 09:17:19 AM »
From many of my conversations on YT many have a belief that science/government (NASA) lies and defend it vigoursly
Eugene Cernan

Offline Apollo 957

• Earth
« Reply #1214 on: November 21, 2015, 12:40:41 PM »
From many of my conversations on YT many have a belief that science/government (NASA) lies and defend it vigoursly

...and when asked 'Which Government' it transpires they're referring to the USA, or the stock answer comes back that they're 'all in it together', but there's never any proof of what 'it' is.