Author Topic: JFK - 3 shooters 6 shots  (Read 440735 times)

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
Re: JFK - 3 shooters 6 shots
« Reply #435 on: May 17, 2012, 08:42:41 PM »
Would you believe 1 shooter and 4 shots?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 08:56:52 PM by profmunkin »

Offline DataCable

• Earth
« Reply #436 on: May 17, 2012, 09:29:07 PM »
Would you present your evidence so we don't have to rely on mere belief?
Bearer of the highly coveted "I Found Venus In 9 Apollo Photos" sweatsocks.

"you data is still open for interpretation, after all a NASA employee might of wipe a booger or dropped a hair on it" - showtime

DataCable2015 A+

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #437 on: May 17, 2012, 09:38:56 PM »
Sure if you can tell me where the WC got it's evidence that the shots came from the TSBD?
Which witness in Dealey Plaza thought that the TSBD was were the shots came from?

So far I have yet to read any testimonies supporting TSBD as the location for the shots

Offline DataCable

• Earth
« Reply #438 on: May 17, 2012, 09:56:41 PM »
So then, you don't actually have any evidence for 1 shooter (presumably not Oswald) firing 4 shots from an as yet unspecified location.  Is that correct?
Bearer of the highly coveted "I Found Venus In 9 Apollo Photos" sweatsocks.

"you data is still open for interpretation, after all a NASA employee might of wipe a booger or dropped a hair on it" - showtime

DataCable2015 A+

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #439 on: May 17, 2012, 11:02:41 PM »
So then, you don't actually have any evidence for 1 shooter (presumably not Oswald) firing 4 shots from an as yet unspecified location.  Is that correct?
4? 3 or 4

Yes I do, if you can tell me if witness's testimonies to the Warren Commission is acceptable evidence?

Offline Chew

• Jupiter
« Reply #440 on: May 17, 2012, 11:36:42 PM »
Stop being coy. You come off as disingenuous. Tell us your 3 shooter, 6 shot scenario.

Offline Chew

• Jupiter
« Reply #441 on: May 17, 2012, 11:45:33 PM »
prof, how many bullets hit Connally?

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #442 on: May 17, 2012, 11:54:26 PM »
prof, how many bullets hit Connally?

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #443 on: May 17, 2012, 11:55:20 PM »
Stop being coy. You come off as disingenuous. Tell us your 3 shooter, 6 shot scenario.
chew there is not 3 shooters and 6 shots
that is conspiracy non-sense
there was only 1 shooter

Offline Chew

• Jupiter
« Reply #444 on: May 17, 2012, 11:59:45 PM »
there was only 1 shooter

Now stop being facetious.

Offline LunarOrbit

• Administrator
  • Saturn
    • ApolloHoax.net
« Reply #445 on: May 18, 2012, 12:03:54 AM »
there was only 1 shooter

We can agree on that much. But just to refresh your memory, the "3 shooters and 6 shots" nonsense is your nonsense. And now you're trying to distance yourself from it because it's an unsupportable claim.

So who is the shooter, if not Oswald? And where did the shots come from? No more games... if you are going to make a claim just make it now.
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth.
I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.
I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #446 on: May 18, 2012, 12:05:02 AM »
So far I have yet to read any testimonies supporting TSBD as the location for the shots

Read more.  Since a majority of the people in Dealey Plaza thought that was where the shots came from, and since that's where the ballistic evidence indicates the shots came from, there's bound to be a lot of people stating that it's where the shots came from.  If you haven't found it, it's because you aren't looking.
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #447 on: May 18, 2012, 12:12:52 AM »
Please tell me, do we afford any weight to a testimony from a WC witness that has several exchanges like the followling;

"Mr. BELIN. Let me ask you this. How many shots did you hear?
Mr. BRENNAN. Positively two. I do not recall a second shot--
Mr. BELIN. By a second shot, you mean a middle shot between the time you heard the first noise and the last noise?
Mr. BRENNAN. Yes; that is right. I don't know what made me think that there was firecrackers throwed out of the Book Store unless I did hear the second shot, because I positively thought the first shot was a backfire, and subconsciously must have heard a second shot, but I do not recall it. I could not swear to it."

Offline Chew

• Jupiter
« Reply #448 on: May 18, 2012, 12:26:27 AM »
Please tell me, do we afford any weight to a testimony from a WC witness that has several exchanges like the followling;

"Mr. BELIN. Let me ask you this. How many shots did you hear?
Mr. BRENNAN. Positively two. I do not recall a second shot--
Mr. BELIN. By a second shot, you mean a middle shot between the time you heard the first noise and the last noise?
Mr. BRENNAN. Yes; that is right. I don't know what made me think that there was firecrackers throwed out of the Book Store unless I did hear the second shot, because I positively thought the first shot was a backfire, and subconsciously must have heard a second shot, but I do not recall it. I could not swear to it."

Taken in context that he just previously said he thought the first sound he heard was a motorcycle backfire, a fact that you "conveniently" left out, I would understand his confusion.

You say he had several exchanges like that. Please include the other exchanges like that.

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #449 on: May 18, 2012, 01:19:12 AM »
We can agree on that much. But just to refresh your memory, the "3 shooters and 6 shots" nonsense is your nonsense. And now you're trying to distance yourself from it because it's an unsupportable claim.

So who is the shooter, if not Oswald? And where did the shots come from? No more games... if you are going to make a claim just make it now.
[/quote]

Using Warren Commission testimonies, virtually every witness testimony I have studied so far overwhelmingly supports a consensus that all of the shots came from the grassy knoll, there may have been 3 or 4 shots, in the following sequence; Bham....Bham.Bham or Bham....Bham.BhamBham. Seems some people had a hard time distinguishing 3 shot or 4
This may have been an individuals hearing ability differences or what is actually possible to sense from the location of a witness in relation to the direction of each shot.
The shots most likely came from on top of the grassy knoll and most probably behind the picket fence. Evidence of smoke corroborated by many witnesses. Evidence of 2 men behind picket fence corroborated by many witnesses.

1 shooter, 1 spotter
Shot 1:JFK front of neck, out his back, bullet hits street and is noticed by witnesses.
Not positive if shot 2 hits JFK or JC, there is significant evidence for either scenario
Anyway.
Limo slows almost to a halt some time in here.
For now I will go with... Shot 2:JFK gets hit on the back right portion of his head, propelling his head back and to the left while disintegrating a round 5 inch portion of his head, splattering Hargis and Martin with body fluids and the exited bullet then burroughed into grass on far side of Elm and is noticed by witnesses and the authorities. This is supported by testimonies and interesting pictures showing authorities had recovered the bullet fragment from the grass.

Shot 3:JC gets hit in the back-wrist-leg
Limo speeds up
Time for 1 last very quick shot

Shot:4 hits the molding around the windscreen and a shard hits the windshield, another hits sidewalk then nicks Tague.