Apollo Discussions > The Hoax Theory

Brother Bart's at it again...

<< < (9/9)

TimberWolfAu:
I saw Rashers posts, regarding the Lunokhod 'stars' and the 'mannequin' the other day (can't post in the page though, banned).

I don't have photoshop or anything that good, so couldn't overlay pictures, but I did go to the video record since a lot of the photos can be supported by the video at the time, and you can see Cernan at the back of the rover as the camera pans around. He's not moving a lot as he's talking with Capcom (I think he's sorting samples or choosing his next tool IIRC).

For the Lunokhod pictures, one of the first things I noticed was there were 'stars' in the black vertical distortions. Tried dropping into Stellarium to see if I could match stars to the photos. While it was my first time using the program, I think I got the right area and angles and couldn't match star patterns (one picture had a really clear L shaped pattern that I figured would stand out).

I'm waiting for 2026 to come and go, with no revelation from NASA that the landings were faked, like Rasher keeps claiming they will.

onebigmonkey:
Don't know if you've seen the section of my site where I take on the idiotic things these people say, but it's turning into pretty much just him - I've certainly done those two claims of his.

He presents himself as some kind of authority but time and again he says the most ridiculous nonsense that shows how little he knows, but the credulous goons on his page just lap it up.

TimberWolfAu:

--- Quote from: onebigmonkey on August 09, 2023, 01:37:53 AM ---Don't know if you've seen the section of my site where I take on the idiotic things these people say, but it's turning into pretty much just him - I've certainly done those two claims of his.

He presents himself as some kind of authority but time and again he says the most ridiculous nonsense that shows how little he knows, but the credulous goons on his page just lap it up.

--- End quote ---

I've flicked through a few sections on your site, some nice details in there. But yes, Rasher could almost have an entire section to himself, he's had some fun ones in the past. One of my favourites is still his claim of a photo from a CNSA craft where they had adjusted the camera to get stars in the picture.....but it was a computer animation. And he did it twice! You'd think someone working with CNSA would be in the know.

onebigmonkey:
Conspiracy theorists are eating themselves.

Bart is the lead article in the next edition of Nexus, in which he regurgitates the usual tripe in the first half and copy/pastes the deathbed confession part of his 'book' into the second.

Hilariously, he says this in the first bit:

"In fact, I know someone who works in the command centre of the Chinese space agency and they admitted to me that everyone there knows that the Apollo missions were falsified by the CIA for propaganda purposes and that the Chinese government is blackmailing NASA to export valuable technology to their country in exchange for not blowing the whistle on the lunar fraud, which is in direct violation of the Espionage Act by our own government."

The someone he knows is "Dr" Rasaviharii, who claims to work there, but clearly doesn't. Dr Rasa has fabricated a history for himself so he can fabricate the Chinese position, which Sibrel then uses to support his own fabricated nonsense. It very much would be a violation of the act, if it was actually happening, but it isn't.

I'm not going to post the actual photo that has been taken of the page, but it's here:

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10163630573983636&set=pcb.7398706793477768

TimberWolfAu:
Rasha works in the CNSA Command Centre now?! Must have got a promotion  ;D

I love how Sibrel keeps using that picture for his parallel lines of the shadows going across the road, perfectly demonstrating that shadows change their direction with the surface they are cast on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version