Author Topic: Radiation  (Read 635369 times)

Offline Allan F

• Saturn
Re: Radiation
« Reply #2265 on: April 20, 2018, 02:02:01 PM »
My court? Is that because I have all the balls? And you have none?

What is the secondary radiation? EM or particles?
Well, it is like this: The truth doesn't need insults. Insults are the refuge of a darkened mind, a mind that refuses to open and see. Foul language can't outcompete knowledge. And knowledge is the result of education. Education is the result of the wish to know more, not less.

Offline timfinch

• Jupiter
  • BANNED
« Reply #2266 on: April 20, 2018, 02:05:24 PM »
I am placing the admins on notice.  Until Abaddon is disciplined as I frequently am, I will not respond to him.  He no longer exist in my mind or sight.

to be fair Tim you have also not answered in an adult way. thinks like shall I color in the reply and do you need help with the big words doesn't do anything for you. it shows you up quite a bit.
I am not here to massage ego's and placate sensibilities.  I am here to shine the light of truth on the deception.  I have not been offensive and I would not be unkind except for the constant barrage of insults.  I am a counter puncher.  I am never the first striker.

Offline Abaddon

• Saturn
« Reply #2267 on: April 20, 2018, 02:06:12 PM »
I am placing the admins on notice.  Until Abaddon is disciplined as I frequently am, I will not respond to him.  He no longer exist in my mind or sight.
Reality doesn't care. I simply ask the questions to which you have no answer and you don't much like it.

Offline timfinch

• Jupiter
  • BANNED
« Reply #2268 on: April 20, 2018, 02:07:22 PM »
My court? Is that because I have all the balls? And you have none?

What is the secondary radiation? EM or particles?
Stay focused.  You wanted verification that the Orion EFT's flight path mirrored the Apollos's flight path.  I have provided proof.  Do you now accept this as fact?

Offline Allan F

• Saturn
« Reply #2269 on: April 20, 2018, 02:08:18 PM »
No. You have provided an OPINION based solely on your lack of understanding and inability to read the material.

Is the secondary radiation EM or particles?
Well, it is like this: The truth doesn't need insults. Insults are the refuge of a darkened mind, a mind that refuses to open and see. Foul language can't outcompete knowledge. And knowledge is the result of education. Education is the result of the wish to know more, not less.

Offline benparry

• Mars
« Reply #2270 on: April 20, 2018, 02:12:46 PM »

to be fair Tim you have also not answered in an adult way. thinks like shall I color in the reply and do you need help with the big words doesn't do anything for you. it shows you up quite a bit.
I am not here to massage ego's and placate sensibilities.  I am here to shine the light of truth on the deception.  I have not been offensive and I would not be unkind except for the constant barrage of insults.  I am a counter puncher.  I am never the first striker.

firstly you were the first striker because it is your theory. secondly you have tried very hard to shine a light on the deception but unfortunately you have failed because nothing you have suggested has any merit and has been defended quite easily. sometimes even by me. thirdly you say you are not offensive. that is incorrect. you have been a little sexist to Gillian in my opinion and attempted to belittle and embarrass others here by comparing things they should do to childrens things like crayons. 

Offline timfinch

• Jupiter
  • BANNED
« Reply #2271 on: April 20, 2018, 02:14:58 PM »
No. You have provided an OPINION based solely on your lack of understanding and inability to read the material.

You lie like a cheap  rug.  I have provided you with flight profiles for both the Orion EFT and all the Apollo missions.  Show some intellectual integrity and either accept it or refute it and desist in the obfusticating.

Offline timfinch

• Jupiter
  • BANNED
« Reply #2272 on: April 20, 2018, 02:17:57 PM »

firstly you were the first striker because it is your theory. secondly you have tried very hard to shine a light on the deception but unfortunately you have failed because nothing you have suggested has any merit and has been defended quite easily. sometimes even by me. thirdly you say you are not offensive. that is incorrect. you have been a little sexist to Gillian in my opinion and attempted to belittle and embarrass others here by comparing things they should do to childrens things like crayons.
That is not true.  I did not know Gillianren was a woman until she accused me of misogyny.  I have never intentionally done any such thing and I challenge you to prove it.  Where did I say anything remotely misogynistic?

Offline benparry

• Mars
« Reply #2273 on: April 20, 2018, 02:18:56 PM »

You lie like a cheap  rug.  I have provided you with flight profiles for both the Orion EFT and all the Apollo missions.  Show some intellectual integrity and either accept it or refute it and desist in the obfusticating.

again you have offended. lie like a cheap rug. Tim you have been shown the flight path of the Apollo vehicles. they did not interact with the VAB inner belt. they skirted the outer belt.

I will repeat what Gillian has said quite a few times.

the entire scientific community, thousands of people over 5 decades all agree that this is the case and the manned lunar landings were real. you keep saying that there has been a desire to push dis information and lies but cant it be true that you are simply wrong.

I believe I said this next quote earlier in this thread and was shot down (by Gillian I think). the disbelief of the lunar landings is psychological.

Offline benparry

• Mars
« Reply #2274 on: April 20, 2018, 02:21:46 PM »

That is not true.  I did not know Gillianren was a woman until she accused me of misogyny.  I have never intentionally done any such thing and I challenge you to prove it.  Where did I say anything remotely misogynistic?

you didn't know Gillian was a woman ??

phrases you have used toward her that you wouldn't say to a man for example I consider a little sexist. you have also said that not many women foray into theories like this. sounds a little sexist to me !!

Offline timfinch

• Jupiter
  • BANNED
« Reply #2275 on: April 20, 2018, 02:23:43 PM »

again you have offended. lie like a cheap rug. Tim you have been shown the flight path of the Apollo vehicles. they did not interact with the VAB inner belt. they skirted the outer belt.

I will repeat what Gillian has said quite a few times.

the entire scientific community, thousands of people over 5 decades all agree that this is the case and the manned lunar landings were real. you keep saying that there has been a desire to push dis information and lies but cant it be true that you are simply wrong.

I believe I said this next quote earlier in this thread and was shot down (by Gillian I think). the disbelief of the lunar landings is psychological.

Ben you are confusing me.  Are you implying that disagreeing with a woman is the misogynistic.  Gillian is a sniper on the hill taking pot shots and refusing to engage.  Most assuredly I have little respect for her position but that does not imply a lack of respect for her gender.

Offline timfinch

• Jupiter
  • BANNED
« Reply #2276 on: April 20, 2018, 02:25:04 PM »

you didn't know Gillian was a woman ??

phrases you have used toward her that you wouldn't say to a man for example I consider a little sexist. you have also said that not many women foray into theories like this. sounds a little sexist to me !!
It is what you make of it.  If you are searching for worms you will find them as you ignore gold nuggets.

Offline timfinch

• Jupiter
  • BANNED
« Reply #2277 on: April 20, 2018, 02:26:21 PM »
We are burning up daylight here.  Can anyone refute the flight paths or is it time to acknowledge the truth of the matter?

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #2278 on: April 20, 2018, 02:29:08 PM »
We are burning up daylight here.  Can anyone refute the flight paths or is it time to acknowledge the truth of the matter?

You haven't provided an Apollo flight path to refute. You provided Apollo Earth orbit data.

Offline timfinch

• Jupiter
  • BANNED
« Reply #2279 on: April 20, 2018, 02:30:42 PM »
I don't understand the reluctance to embrace the truth.  The Orion's mission dosage wasn't that great.  It is definitive proof that the VAB canbe transited without serious health implications to the astronauts.  Get on board the bandwagon. the seats are large and comfortable and most are empty.