Author Topic: Radiation  (Read 635777 times)

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
  • Chaos in his tin foil hat
Re: Radiation
« Reply #2700 on: April 21, 2018, 10:11:40 PM »
It is interesting to note that science cannot prove that our existence is not a 2d existence.  It may very well be that 3d is a learned perception and our reality may actually be a 2d reality.

If you want to wax metaphysical, M-theory predicts that our existence is 11 dimensional, but we cannot observe the other 7 dimensions.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people – Sir Isaac Newton.

A polar orbit would also bypass the SAA - Tim Finch

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
« Reply #2701 on: April 21, 2018, 10:12:35 PM »
All the information in the universe can be represented in 2d without a loss of accuracy.

You've just violated several laws of physics with that statement.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people – Sir Isaac Newton.

Offline timfinch

• Jupiter
  • BANNED
« Reply #2702 on: April 21, 2018, 10:15:15 PM »
I am sure you have heard about the theory that reality is a hologram.  What that implies is a 2d existence.

Offline timfinch

• Jupiter
  • BANNED
« Reply #2703 on: April 21, 2018, 10:17:08 PM »
As far as I am concerned, if it cannot be perceived then it does not exist.

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
« Reply #2704 on: April 21, 2018, 10:19:30 PM »
I am sure you have heard about the theory that reality is a hologram.  What that implies is a 2d existence.

I'll add holograms, information theory and quantum loop gravity to the things you don't understand.

Offline timfinch

• Jupiter
  • BANNED
« Reply #2705 on: April 21, 2018, 10:20:24 PM »
So much of our existence is learned and not real.  The color blue did not exist until about 4 hundred years ago.  the sky used to be clear until the color blue was invented and learned.

Offline timfinch

• Jupiter
  • BANNED
« Reply #2706 on: April 21, 2018, 10:20:55 PM »

I'll add holograms, information theory and quantum loop gravity to the things you don't understand.
Whatever dude...

Offline timfinch

• Jupiter
  • BANNED
« Reply #2707 on: April 21, 2018, 10:22:48 PM »
Back to subject matter at hand.  Can we all agree the Orion EFT's path into the VAB mirrored the Apollo's?

Offline LunarOrbit

• Administrator
  • Saturn
    • ApolloHoax.net
« Reply #2708 on: April 21, 2018, 10:42:27 PM »
I don't know if this helps or not, but I picture the trajectory sort of like tossing a ball over a fence...

When viewed from above the path of the ball appears to be a straight line. How could you throw the ball through the fence?

But when viewed from the side you see that the path of the ball is not straight at all. It arcs over the wall.

It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth.
I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.
I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Offline timfinch

• Jupiter
  • BANNED
« Reply #2709 on: April 21, 2018, 10:45:52 PM »
I don't know if this helps or not, but I picture the trajectory sort of like tossing a ball over a fence...

When viewed from above the path of the ball appears to be a straight line. How could you throw the ball through the fence?

But when viewed from the side you see that the path of the ball is not straight at all. It arcs over the wall.

I like it!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 10:48:21 PM by timfinch »

Offline raven

• Uranus
« Reply #2710 on: April 21, 2018, 10:48:19 PM »
So much of our existence is learned and not real.  The color blue did not exist until about 4 hundred years ago.  the sky used to be clear until the color blue was invented and learned.
Thank you, sir. I needed a laugh. I do think you're currently trying to get banned now, so you can  add another notch to your belt for all your little buddies. "Yep, they banned me from Apollohoax too. Just couldn't take my smarts and all."

Offline LunarOrbit

• Administrator
  • Saturn
    • ApolloHoax.net
« Reply #2711 on: April 21, 2018, 10:50:58 PM »
I like it!

Ok, so now apply it to the Apollo trajectory and you'll understand how they skirted the edge of the VAB. Not by plowing through the densest portion of it in a straight line, but by travelling around it.
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth.
I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.
I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Offline timfinch

• Jupiter
  • BANNED
« Reply #2712 on: April 21, 2018, 11:04:55 PM »
Thank you, sir. I needed a laugh. I do think you're currently trying to get banned now, so you can  add another notch to your belt for all your little buddies. "Yep, they banned me from Apollohoax too. Just couldn't take my smarts and all."
In truth I do not want to get banned.  I await the cream that must rise to the top.  My world is lonely and I crave a kindred spirit.

Offline timfinch

• Jupiter
  • BANNED
« Reply #2713 on: April 21, 2018, 11:06:30 PM »
I like it!

Ok, so now apply it to the Apollo trajectory and you'll understand how they skirted the edge of the VAB. Not by plowing through the densest portion of it in a straight line, but by travelling around it.
you are propagating a fantasy.  it never happened.  It doesn't exist.  It is a unicorn.  That is what I have been preaching all along.

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
« Reply #2714 on: April 21, 2018, 11:10:12 PM »
everything is a straight line in 2d.

Even a curve on a log graph?  ::)