Author Topic: Moon pics static shadows and moving stars.  (Read 92961 times)

Offline Icarus1

• Earth
Re: Moon pics static shadows and moving stars.
« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2017, 04:32:36 PM »
I am on the fence regarding the truth behind the space program.

Which one? Apollo was a different program from Gemini, which is in turn a different program from Voyager, Huygens-Cassini, etc. Are you on the fence regarding them all?

No idea of the validity of any of them!

...  suggested that the foreground was lit artificially on earth, and the night sky continued to move as normal in the black sky.  That's it!  I saw something that got my attention, now I'm trying to prove it true or False.

For this to be the case, the astronauts would have to be out in the open, (WHY?) with a lit foreground, and the night sky of Earth behind them. Yet, on the thousands of Apollo photographs, not a hint of - rain, wind, snow, or any other atmospheric disturbance. Not one. How likely is it that none of these (supposedly) staged events on Earth were disturbed by the weather?  I've got hundreds of pics of me on holiday or inthe garden.  Not a hint of snow, rain, avalanche or space ships.  What's your point?  If there's no evidence of weather were they indoors? or was the weather simply favourable?

Consider when the lunar EVAs took place. At these times, was there any one place on Earth that could have been the site of this staged filming, or would there have to have been multiple sites? Yeah!!! you've obviously not looked into it have you?  Beliber!! lol

etc
indeed
etc
indeed.

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #91 on: January 05, 2017, 04:34:18 PM »
It proves, all other things being true, that if the stars are real, the photo's are fake!

And there's the big if. IF the stars are real. Again, what is the relative likelihood that you have misidentified random spots as stars vs the likelihood of a massive cover-up of staggering proportions?
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline Icarus1

• Earth
« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2017, 04:38:20 PM »
It proves, all other things being true, that if the stars are real, the photo's are fake!

And there's the big if. IF the stars are real. Again, what is the relative likelihood that you have misidentified random spots as stars vs the likelihood of a massive cover-up of staggering proportions?

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's why I brought it to the attention of this Forum!  To prove it!

You people talk about hundred of thousands of people being involved in a possible conspiracy.....How many Germans were behind Hitler?  To be painted as so evil a dicator, yet almost managed to conquer Europe.  Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq.  Millions dead!  Need I go on?

I'm just enquiring about s few artifacts on 2 Apollo images.

Can you prove to me without doubt that it's dust?

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #93 on: January 05, 2017, 04:43:53 PM »

No, not exactly. You seem to be equating the likelihood of your mistake and an Apollo cover-up. The two things are orders of magnitude different.

You people talk about hundred of thousands of people being involved in a possible conspiracy.

Yes, because that's what was actually required. Apollo could not have been faked without very large numbers of people knowing about it and being complicit in it.

How many Germans were behind Hitler?

Irrelevant

2 out of thousands, which do not exist in isolation. You can't just pull them out and divorce them from the context of Apollo.

No, but I don't have to. The balance of probability is heavily on the side of them being anything other than stars. Where is your proof they are stars, beyond 'they look like stars'?
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
« Reply #94 on: January 05, 2017, 04:47:46 PM »

That's why I brought it to the attention of this Forum!  To prove it!

You people talk about hundred of thousands of people being involved in a possible conspiracy.....How many Germans were behind Hitler?  To be painted as so evil a dicator, yet almost managed to conquer Europe.  Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq.  Millions dead!  Need I go on?

I officially bestow upon you the Mike Godwin award..

...less than 100 posts and 24 hours. That must be some kind of record!!!
If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.

Offline Apollo 957

• Earth
« Reply #95 on: January 05, 2017, 04:52:29 PM »

Which one? Apollo was a different program from Gemini, which is in turn a different program from Voyager, Huygens-Cassini, etc. Are you on the fence regarding them all?

...  suggested that the foreground was lit artificially on earth, and the night sky continued to move as normal in the black sky.  That's it!  I saw something that got my attention, now I'm trying to prove it true or False.

For this to be the case, the astronauts would have to be out in the open, (WHY?) with a lit foreground, and the night sky of Earth behind them. Yet, on the thousands of Apollo photographs, not a hint of - rain, wind, snow, or any other atmospheric disturbance. Not one. How likely is it that none of these (supposedly) staged events on Earth were disturbed by the weather?  I've got hundreds of pics of me on holiday or inthe garden.  Not a hint of snow, rain, avalanche or space ships.  What's your point?  If there's no evidence of weather were they indoors? or was the weather simply favourable?

Consider when the lunar EVAs took place. At these times, was there any one place on Earth that could have been the site of this staged filming, or would there have to have been multiple sites? Yeah!!! you've obviously not looked into it have you?  Beliber!! lol

etc
indeed
etc
indeed.

If you just add stuff within the quote without SOMETHING to differentiate it from what I wrote, it makes it kinda difficult to follow. I've underlined what I see as your text.

YOU suggested "that the foreground was lit artificially on earth, and the night sky continued to move as normal in the black sky.  " yet you ask me why this would have to be done out in the open. If the moon landings WERE filmed in this way, how would the night sky have been visible from an interior set?

My point was that, if this were done outdoors, as you suggest, it would have been nigh on impossible to achieve.

Yes, I have not looked into the timings of the EVAs vs a single location on Earth where they could have been filming at night, because I've seen no reason to. You're the one questioning the validity of it, not me.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 04:54:09 PM by Apollo 957 »

Offline Icarus1

• Earth
« Reply #96 on: January 05, 2017, 04:52:34 PM »
Thank you :D

Does that make me a Star?

Offline Icarus1

• Earth
« Reply #97 on: January 05, 2017, 04:56:09 PM »

etc
indeed
etc
indeed.

If you just add stuff within the quote without SOMETHING to differentiate it from what I wrote, it makes it kinda difficult to follow. I've underlined what I see as your text.

YOU suggested "that the foreground was lit artificially on earth, and the night sky continued to move as normal in the black sky.  " yet you ask me why this would have to be done out in the open. If the moon landings WERE filmed in this way, how would the night sky have been visible from an interior set?

My point was that, if this were done outdoors, as you suggest, it would have been nigh on impossible to achieve.

Yes, I have not looked into the timings of the EVAs vs a single location on Earth where they could have been filming at night, because I've seen no reason to. You're the one questioning the validity of it, not me.

Sorry, i don't know how to achieve what the rest of you do!  I don't know how to isolate text and repost it.

I'm not suggesting anything other than the ability to inquire and hypothesise.  I don't know if the image are real or fake.  I don't even know if I'm real, but that's another matter entirely.

Can you prove to me the images are real, or it is simply a belief?

Offline Icarus1

• Earth
« Reply #98 on: January 05, 2017, 05:02:49 PM »

No, not exactly. You seem to be equating the likelihood of your mistake and an Apollo cover-up. The two things are orders of magnitude different.

What mistake did I make?

You people talk about hundred of thousands of people being involved in a possible conspiracy.

Yes, because that's what was actually required. Apollo could not have been faked without very large numbers of people knowing about it and being complicit in it.
Says who?  you?  others?  Prove it!

How many Germans were behind Hitler?

Irrelevant. 

How is an entire Nation of people (millions) with a belief so strong as to want to conquer Europe;  one of the largest armies in the world to date in history, able to convince themselves that what they do if right and just and necessary?  A belief is a powerful thing.  A lot of you have it more than me.
I cam here with a question.  I'm still looking for proof of the given answer.

2 out of thousands, which do not exist in isolation. You can't just pull them out and divorce them from the context of Apollo.

I haven't looked at the rest!  It will take some time.

No, but I don't have to. The balance of probability is heavily on the side of them being anything other than stars. Where is your proof they are stars, beyond 'they look like stars'?

Balance of probability 200 years ago was the world was Flat.  Some believe it is to this day!  What does probability have to do with proven facts?

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
« Reply #99 on: January 05, 2017, 05:03:40 PM »
I can shoot at iso 125,000 for a fraction of the time and remove the noise to reveal only the brightest of stars, so your statement is FALSE.

Wait! 125,000 ASA? Really?

Where do you get this film from?
If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #100 on: January 05, 2017, 05:03:56 PM »

False dilemma. The world does not divide into that which can be proven beyond doubt and unfounded belief. It is a soundly derived conclusion based on the available facts surrounding the providence of those images, and it is the default assumption unless unequivocal proof of fakery can be provided. It is your burden of proof, not ours.

Offline Icarus1

• Earth
« Reply #101 on: January 05, 2017, 05:06:07 PM »
I can shoot at iso 125,000 for a fraction of the time and remove the noise to reveal only the brightest of stars, so your statement is FALSE.

Wait! 125,000 ASA? Really?

Where do you get this film from?

Digital!  Irony.  Smartcooky. :D

Offline Apollo 957

• Earth
« Reply #102 on: January 05, 2017, 05:10:56 PM »

etc
indeed
etc
indeed.

Sorry, i don't know how to achieve what the rest of you do!  I don't know how to isolate text and repost it.

There's a selection of icons above the reply box. The standard Bold, Italic, Underline and Strikethrough are the first four. If placing text within the quote tags, it helps to use one of these, as I'm doing here

I'm not suggesting anything other than the ability to inquire and hypothesise.  I don't know if the image are real or fake.  I don't even know if I'm real, but that's another matter entirely.

As I said earlier, it's all or nothing. For the moon missions to have occurred as the records state, if only ONE was taken on the Moon, then men were on the Moon.

I really don't think picking at two photos out of thousands is going to get you anywhere.

There's a wealth of evidence to support the missions as per the 'official' record, along with third-party confirmations. When all of this is considered in totality, there's really no reason to believe/propose that a couple of photos may have been falsified.

Start at the beginning. Look at all the assembly/design/testing photos in the official record. Really LOOK at them, at all the technicians in their white lab coats, at the facilities around them, at the context. If the missions were being faked for propaganda, would all this have been faked too? Think about it.

Move on from there to matters such as the Saturn V. Nobody, but NOBODY can doubt that these things were real. They shook the Earth for miles around on take-off, so there can be no thoughts that they were illusions. Since the Saturn V took off, where did it go? You can't land one of these things, and it's kinda difficult to bring it back down to Earth without someone (such as the Russians) noticing....

C'mon, sit down, get away from these two photos, and really LOOK at the big picture.   

Offline Icarus1

• Earth
« Reply #103 on: January 05, 2017, 05:11:10 PM »
Right people.  The science has proven it. 

Because it is written, it shall be so.  It can't be true because of a low ISO.

Thanks for watching.

I'm off to watch Capricorn one with my foil hat.

It's been great. :D

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #104 on: January 05, 2017, 05:11:37 PM »
What mistake did I make?

Assuming the likelihood of you being wrong was in some way comaprable to the likelihood that a massive conspiracy took place to fake either some or all of the images in the Apollo record, if not the missions or the whole programmme. It is way more likely you have simply misidentified things.

Says who?  you?  others?  Prove it!

Think it through. I'm not going to do your legwork for you.

I haven't looked at the rest!  It will take some time.

Most of us here have. You're coming in to a discussion with people who have literally been looking at this stuff for years or decades.

Balance of probability 200 years ago was the world was Flat.

No, it wasn't. The size of the Earth was determined by a Greek called Eratosthenes thousands of years ago.