Author Topic: Moon pics static shadows and moving stars.  (Read 92893 times)

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
Re: Moon pics static shadows and moving stars.
« Reply #405 on: January 20, 2017, 01:35:33 PM »
Please point out to me these points and I will answer sincerely.

I provided links above.  Go back and find them.  You should have read and commented on them when they were presented, not after several posts of your incessant whining.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline Northern Lurker

• Earth
« Reply #406 on: January 20, 2017, 01:37:33 PM »
Your previous post you told ME 'MOVE ON!'  I used it back at you and your retort is about free speech!   Practice what you preach!

If you are sincere in your willingness to learn you find many knowledgeable and friendly persons willing to teach. Otherwise please go away because you won't find you esteem boost here and you don't at the moment you don't add much to discussion here.

You can learn about science, space and universe here and let the increased knowledge rightfully boost your self esteem. Or you can continue promoting pseudoscience in effort to boost your ego by having special knowledge. In that case, I again ask you to move on.

Firstly I'd like to congratulate you on quite creative way of quoting me.
Secondly the definition of free speech means that the government can't censor you. If your speech broke laws you maybe sued afterwards. Any commercial or interpersonal venture is not government and free speech doesn't apply.

For third time:
-if you are willing to learn, please do so and let go of face saving
-if you want to have debate about fringe theories, please declare your intent so that debate can start.
-if you want to whine how demands of fact on scientific board is persecution against you, please leave. You don't accomplish anything and we don't give up so you could declare victory by default when all other posters have fled your threads.

Lurky

Offline Icarus1

• Earth
« Reply #407 on: January 20, 2017, 01:37:56 PM »
I can't keep doing this; i'll have a Breakdown!!!

Then stop repeating the behavior that results in these sorts of exchanges.  I warned you before that this would happen if you continued to behave in a questionable manner.

I appreciate your assumption that because I claimed I was a Professional Photographer which I am! that you all 'assumed' 'WRONGLY' that this meant I knew ALL  about the Apollo missions and photo's the use of the Blad and the settings and film used.

That's not what I claimed you should know as a "professional photographer."  You specifically told us that you identified yourself as a professional photographer to assure us you had ruled out prosaic causes for the marks on the film.  In fact you had not, and I cited knowing about potential sources of artifacts in photography as something that a professional photographer should know.  I stand by that assessment.  It had nothing to do with specialized knowledge of Apollo photography or the idiosyncrasies of some particular camera system.  It had to do with basic knowledge such as exposure and best practices in film handling.

There is NO way you have all read this entirely with this Understood!

And once again you keep trying to gaslight your critics.  Until you knock off this childish behavior, you will continue to be treated like a child.

And until you stop acting like my father I will rebel.

We've nothing more to discuss.  You may have knowledge of the Stars etc. but you're lacking at this level of Psychology.

I'm NOT going to have a Breakdown.  What I have said about you all being too Literal?

Offline Northern Lurker

• Earth
« Reply #408 on: January 20, 2017, 01:40:04 PM »
Your previous post you told ME 'MOVE ON!'  I used it back at you and your retort is about free speech!   Practice what you preach!

If you are sincere in your willingness to learn you find many knowledgeable and friendly persons willing to teach. Otherwise please go away because you won't find you esteem boost here and you don't at the moment you don't add much to discussion here.

You can learn about science, space and universe here and let the increased knowledge rightfully boost your self esteem. Or you can continue promoting pseudoscience in effort to boost your ego by having special knowledge. In that case, I again ask you to move on.

Firstly I'd like to congratulate you on your quite creative way of quoting me.

Secondly the definition of free speech means that the government can't censor you. If your speech broke laws you maybe sued afterwards. Any commercial or interpersonal venture is not government and free speech doesn't apply.

For third time:
-if you want to have debate about fringe theories, please declare your intent so that debate can start.
-if you want to whine how demands of fact on scientific board is persecution against you, please leave. You don't accomplish anything and we don't give up so you could declare victory by default when all other posters have fled your threads.

Lurky

Offline Icarus1

• Earth
« Reply #409 on: January 20, 2017, 01:41:50 PM »

Firstly I'd like to congratulate you on quite creative way of quoting me.

For third time:

Lurky

Thanks Lurky.  You're still telling me to Move On from My Own Post!

You like Facts?

Based on John Milton's arguments, freedom of speech is understood as a multi-faceted right that includes not only the right to express, or disseminate, information and ideas, but three further distinct aspects:

the right to seek information and ideas;
    the right to receive information and ideas;
    the right to impart information and ideas

International, regional and national standards also recognize that freedom of speech, as the freedom of expression, includes any medium, be it orally, in written, in print, through the Internet or through art forms. This means that the protection of freedom of speech as a right includes not only the content, but also the means of expression

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #410 on: January 20, 2017, 01:42:23 PM »
We've nothing more to discuss.

Clearly not, if you insist on carrying on this discussion in such a childish manner.  Since practically everyone here is put off by your behavior, perhaps you should reconsider the proposition that it's everyone's fault but yours.

You may have knowledge of the Stars etc. but you're lacking at this level of Psychology.

So now you're an expert in what I know about the psychology and behavior patterns of fringe claimants?  Do tell; how did you acquire this knowledge?

I'm NOT going to have a Breakdown.

Screaming in all caps would certainly indicate otherwise.

Offline Icarus1

• Earth
« Reply #411 on: January 20, 2017, 01:45:01 PM »
Please point out to me these points and I will answer sincerely.

I provided links above.  Go back and find them.  You should have read and commented on them when they were presented, not after several posts of your incessant whining.

I did click on the link.  you calling me a Liar again?

You links took me to my own pages with several instances on. 

If you wanted to show someone a star would take a broad view and expect them to find it or would you highlight it.

Make it easier will you.  I'm no too clever.  I thought we'd already revealed this?

It's Friday Night here people and I've got Conspiracies to Conjure.

Thanks for watching.

Kirk Out

Offline Icarus1

• Earth
« Reply #412 on: January 20, 2017, 01:45:48 PM »

Clearly not, if you insist on carrying on this discussion in such a childish manner.  Since practically everyone here is put off by your behavior, perhaps you should reconsider the proposition that it's everyone's fault but yours.

You may have knowledge of the Stars etc. but you're lacking at this level of Psychology.

So now you're an expert in what I know about the psychology and behavior patterns of fringe claimants?  Do tell; how did you acquire this knowledge?

There you go again with your assumptions.  I hope your house isn't built on them!

Offline Northern Lurker

• Earth
« Reply #413 on: January 20, 2017, 01:46:08 PM »

You aren't doing any of that.

Lurky

Offline Icarus1

• Earth
« Reply #414 on: January 20, 2017, 01:50:00 PM »

The knowledge I sought I acquired days and posts ago!!!!!  Those that offered the more concise non-personal responses have been sincerely Thanked and they have not added again to this debacle.

This is MY POST and you all keep coming here for amusement.

Offline Icarus1

• Earth
« Reply #415 on: January 20, 2017, 01:50:56 PM »

You aren't doing any of that.

Lurky

Really?  you can Prove that?

Interesting.

Please enlighten me?

Offline Icarus1

• Earth
« Reply #416 on: January 20, 2017, 01:52:54 PM »
Northern, with 28 pages of my own thread, and my answers already accepted, why did you come here and what are you trying to impart that would benefit?

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #417 on: January 20, 2017, 01:53:46 PM »
I did click on the link.  you calling me a Liar again?

Yes, very much so.

You told us you never disputed the answers you were given.  I linked to two posts in which you disputed the answers you were given.  Therefore you lied.  Insofar as you are being dishonest in this forum and won't be accountable for it, I don't think you have the right expect any sort of coddling from the members here.  Expect to be grilled as a hostile witness.

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #418 on: January 20, 2017, 01:56:59 PM »
The knowledge I sought I acquired days and posts ago!!!!!

You're not even reading my posts anymore.  You asserted that I "...may have knowledge of the Stars etc. but you're lacking at this level of Psychology."  You seem to profess knowledge of how much I know about the psychology and behavior patterns of conspiracy theorists and other fringe theorists.  I want to know how you came by this expert awareness of what I have in my head.

This is MY POST and you all keep coming here for amusement.

If this displeases you then stop acting in an amusing manner.

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
« Reply #419 on: January 20, 2017, 02:00:11 PM »
You've referenced 2 instances of here and here, but I don't know what you're bringing my attention to.

The "here and here" are two hyperlinks to other posts you have made on this forum.

Go back to that post

http://www.apollohoax.net/forum/index.php?topic=1245.msg40570#msg40570

position your mouse over a "here" and left click.

If you quote the post and look through the text of it, you can see how to format making a word into a hyperlink using BBCode.
If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.