Author Topic: JFK - 3 shooters 6 shots  (Read 440608 times)

Offline Chew

• Jupiter
Re: JFK - 3 shooters 6 shots
« Reply #285 on: May 07, 2012, 12:04:05 AM »
Do you guys post on this board as part of a job or do you actually believe the Warren Commission was truthful and factual?
Seriously getting frightened here, that you guys are nuts.

Why is it every conspiracy theorist seems to think that if they can only think of two options then no other option exists?

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #286 on: May 07, 2012, 12:16:34 AM »

I solemnly swear that I am not paid anything for posting on this, or any other, forum. Of course, that will not convince you, but I doubt that there's anything any poster can do that would do so.

And I am still waiting for your proof that there were SIX shooters from THREE locations.
Why wouldn't I believe you?

It is really folly to talk about 3 shooters and 6 shots
when there is no recognition that the wounds could not have been created by 2 shots from the rear, including a 'magic bullet' that maintained a near pristine condition after 7 wounds, which would make the pristine bullet also magical or mystical or factually, an impossibility. As long as you dream in fairy tales how can I possibly wake you from the dream.
We might just as well change the subject and argue whether the story of the 3 pigs was real.

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #287 on: May 07, 2012, 12:30:09 AM »
Do you guys post on this board as part of a job or do you actually believe the Warren Commission was truthful and factual?
Seriously getting frightened here, that you guys are nuts.

Why is it every conspiracy theorist seems to think that if they can only think of two options then no other option exists?
I gave you two options, I see my error now, I should have left a space blank so you could fill it in.
or
choice 4 you post as a toadie for the WC guard dogs
or
choice 5 you really don't believe the WC and are pretending you do.
Choice 6 Please clarify_________________________

choice   Just, being, a complete option

Offline twik

• Jupiter
« Reply #288 on: May 07, 2012, 12:42:42 AM »
Choice 6 - we have chosen to believe the most logical, best supported theory, rather than one that fits in with a paranoid world-view.

(BTW, I agree - it IS folly to talk about 3 shooters and six shots. I'm glad we can at least agree on that. But if so, why did you bring it up in the first place?)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 12:44:44 AM by twik »

Offline BazBear

• Mars
« Reply #289 on: May 07, 2012, 12:45:45 AM »

I solemnly swear that I am not paid anything for posting on this, or any other, forum. Of course, that will not convince you, but I doubt that there's anything any poster can do that would do so.

And I am still waiting for your proof that there were SIX shooters from THREE locations.
Why wouldn't I believe you?

when there is no recognition that the wounds could not have been created by 2 shots from the rear, including a 'magic bullet' that maintained a near pristine condition after 7 wounds, which would make the pristine bullet also magical or mystical or factually, an impossibility. As long as you dream in fairy tales how can I possibly wake you from the dream.
We might just as well change the subject and argue whether the story of the 3 pigs was real.
Yes, the 3 pigs, the 3 shooters would both be stories we have no evidence for. So I guess they both could be classed as fairy tales.

Oddly, we have a bunch of evidence for one shooter, one weapon, and 3 shots fired from the TSBD building. You may not want to accept it, you may not like it, but that's not my problem.

A photograph of the base of CE 399 (the so-called "magic/pristine" bullet)

Sure doesn't look near pristine to me.
"It's true you know. In space, no one can hear you scream like a little girl." - Mark Watney, protagonist of The Martian by Andy Weir

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #290 on: May 07, 2012, 03:47:21 AM »

You brought it up, so you need to provide the evidence.

when there is no recognition that the wounds could not have been created by 2 shots from the rear

How many more times must we say this, prof? I will say it one more time, and if you continue to stick your fingers in your ears and go 'la la la la not listening' then it is clearly you that is susffering an inability to accept known facts.

The

Shots

Have

Been

DUPLICATED!

And not just in experiments that were reported on paper, but ones that were recorded with multiple television cameras. The single bullet, the limited deformation (the 'pristine' bullet is clearly nothing of the kind when viewed from any angle except the one the conspiracy theorists always show), the blowing out of the back right of Kennedy's head, the firing off of multiple shots in the short time, and so on. It has been PROVED beyond all reasonable doubt that it WAS possible for a single man located in the TSBD to inflict all the injuries seen on Kennedy and Connally with two shots. Why are you so insistent on ignoring this fact no matter how many times it is pointed out to you?
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #291 on: May 07, 2012, 04:48:10 AM »
when there is no recognition that the wounds could not have been created by 2 shots from the rear

So, once again, please tell us the locations of the gunmen of each shot.  Find a diagram of the plaza and mark the shooters positions with whatever margin of error you believe is justified by you hypothesis.  Then trace the trajectory of the bullets.  It is really the least you can do if you want anyone to take you seriously.  Until you can provide at least a plausible explanation of the locations and trajectories of the bullets, then none of your long critiques of the Warren Commission really matter.   
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 09:57:15 AM by Echnaton »
The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new. —Samuel Beckett

Offline Chew

• Jupiter
« Reply #292 on: May 07, 2012, 10:12:53 AM »
There was no apparent reason for the Dallas Police to to be looking for Oswald, yet that is exactly the direction they immediately proceed.
What was it 30 cop cars surround a theatre because of a person sneaking in to the movies.

The answer to that is John Brewer.

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #293 on: May 07, 2012, 11:11:07 AM »
http://www.history-matters.com/essays/jfkmed/How5Investigations/How5InvestigationsGotItWrong_1b.htm
link to page containing artist drawing of JFK back wound

compare artist drawing with autopsy photos - again artist never viewed JFK nor the autopsy photos, he was told what to draw.
http://celebritymorgue.com/jfk/jfk-autopsy.html
The back wound is at the 3rd thoracic vertebra, right of his spinal column.
The location of this wound is well below the neck wound

Even if the bullet that stuck JFK's back exited from his front, it would most likely be low on his chest, well below his throat.

Parkland Doctor that performed tracheotomy on JFK said bubbling blood was seen, which would be an indication of damage to a lung.
The bullet entering JFK's back would most likely have continued at a downward angle and damaged a lung.

Parkland doctor said throat wound appeared to be an entrance wound.
Additional damage to JFK throat has never been explained or addressed, damage was not done during tracheotomy.

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/warren.htm
this page has a depiciton of what the path of the bullet would have to have taken
hit back, move upward to throat, exit, move downward and so on.

Offline twik

• Jupiter
« Reply #294 on: May 07, 2012, 11:25:53 AM »
Still waiting for the evidence for 3 shooters and 6 shots.

How can we take your theory seriously if you fail to give us the details of what exactly you are proposing? If it was not your intention to argue the above theory, why did you put it in your thread title?

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #295 on: May 07, 2012, 12:07:29 PM »
Sure doesn't look near pristine to me.
Because you don't realize what you should be looking at.

This bullet is accountable for causing 7 wounds
in so doing also shattered one of Connally's ribs
and also shattered bones in Connally's wrist

It is improbable to traverse thru flesh and maintain it's 'pristine' shape
It is an impossibility to shatter bones and not be seriously flattend, deformed and fractured.

Plus
Connally had more bullet fragments still remaining in his wrist after surgery then can be accounted for.
Connally had bullet fragments removed during his surgery that also can't be accounted for - see Nurse Bell
Even if this bullet miraculously caused the 7 wounds and shattered bones, the extra bullet fragments can not be accounted for, period.

Plus the man who discovered this bullet stated it was not found on Connaly's stretcher - One more fact that was ignored by the WC.

Ce-399 appears to be in a more pristine shape then bullets test fired for ballistic comparison.

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #296 on: May 07, 2012, 12:14:53 PM »
The back wound is at the 3rd thoracic vertebra, right of his spinal column.
The location of this wound is well below the neck wound

If, and only if, you assume without any justification whatsoever that he is sitting up straight. Kennedy was demonstrably not sitting up straight in the limo, and the third thoracic vertebra is not so far below the throat exit wound that simply slouching cannot place it slightly above.

But again you ignore the fact that the shots and their effects have been duplicated. Why?

Parkland Doctor that performed tracheotomy on JFK said bubbling blood was seen, which would be an indication of damage to a lung.

No, bubbling blood is to be expected whenever an airway is punctured, since the wound provide an alternate route for air to escape as breathing continues. Air passing through the blood in the wound will cause bubbling. Surely that's obvious?
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #297 on: May 07, 2012, 12:16:48 PM »
It is an impossibility to shatter bones and not be seriously flattend, deformed and fractured.

Even for a bullet designed to do just that?

http://www.kenrahn.com/jfk/issues_and_evidence/single-bullet_theory/Pristine_bullet/Pristine_bullet.html

Ce-399 appears to be in a more pristine shape then bullets test fired for ballistic comparison.

No it doesn't. See link above. In fact it's about as distorted as would be expected.

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #298 on: May 07, 2012, 12:27:14 PM »
Still waiting for the evidence for 3 shooters and 6 shots.

How can we take your theory seriously if you fail to give us the details of what exactly you are proposing? If it was not your intention to argue the above theory, why did you put it in your thread title?
What ever I would present, the rebuttal would be that the evidence is invalid and Oswald in the TSBD 6th floor window, so what would be the point?
Lets try to agree on the wounds first, then it would be easier to speculate on the shooters and positions.
If we can't agree on the wounds then it is rather silly to present information on additional shooters from additional postions is it not?

If you are not capable of recognizing the deceptions within the WC report I have doubts that there is anything that I can present to you to help you see.

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #299 on: May 07, 2012, 12:31:05 PM »
Because you don't realize what you should be looking at.

Then do tell!  What should we be looking at?

This bullet is accountable for causing 7 wounds
in so doing also shattered one of Connally's ribs
and also shattered bones in Connally's wrist

Then provide the locations for a shooter that accounts for the path of a bullet thought Connolly's body and his position in the car?  If you can do that, then we will have someplace to start a discussion because...

... the rest of your post is question begging. 
The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new. —Samuel Beckett