Apollo Discussions > The Reality of Apollo

Chandrayaan-2 views Apollo

<< < (4/5) > >>

onebigmonkey:

--- Quote from: Mag40 on September 08, 2021, 06:06:41 AM ---That Apollo 11 image is actually really good, but you know what the HBs are going to say, where are the footprints? I would reckon that no argument about light angles, size or resolution would placate them.

--- End quote ---

To say it's a screengrab of a powerpoint presentation slide it holds up very well against the LRO's shots of the same place.

BertieSlack:

--- Quote from: Mag40 on September 08, 2021, 06:06:41 AM ---That Apollo 11 image is actually really good, but you know what the HBs are going to say, where are the footprints? I would reckon that no argument about light angles, size or resolution would placate them.

--- End quote ---

The are several LRO photos of the Apollo 11 landing. The astronaut foot-trails seem much more visible in the those photos taken when the sun is high in the sky above Tranquillity. The sun is low in the Chandrayaan 2 image.

BertieSlack:

--- Quote from: onebigmonkey on September 06, 2021, 11:53:36 AM ---Very much looking forward to them releasing the actual files.
--- End quote ---

Jarrah White couldn't wait for the actual files and has posted a 'debunk' on the Aulis website. Apparently Eagle only has 3 legs.

smartcooky:

--- Quote from: BertieSlack on September 28, 2021, 02:32:26 AM ---
--- Quote from: onebigmonkey on September 06, 2021, 11:53:36 AM ---Very much looking forward to them releasing the actual files.
--- End quote ---

Jarrah White couldn't wait for the actual files and has posted a 'debunk' on the Aulis website. Apparently Eagle only has 3 legs.

--- End quote ---

What an effing arse-clown!

onebigmonkey:

--- Quote from: BertieSlack on September 28, 2021, 02:32:26 AM ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Predictions on the response when it 's ery obviously a four legged lander when they release the files?

I'm going with "Yeah well they added it afterwards after I spotted their mistake."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version