Author Topic: Why I suspect Apollo was a hoax.  (Read 479413 times)

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
Re: Why I suspect Apollo was a hoax.
« Reply #1290 on: February 05, 2016, 01:09:35 PM »
If you believe that rockets can operate in a vacuum then this article talks about measurements taken of the radiation levels in the belts. 

(Bolding mine). I assume, from the way that you have phrased this, that you have another crank-magnetism belief that rockets can't operate in a vacuum? If that's the case, then how can you use an article that used information gained by flying a rocket through the VA belts as evidence???

So go on, enlighten us.
Irony meter seems to be pegging out.

Along with the BS meter....

Meanwhile, my give-a damnometer needle hasn't twitched..
"The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' " - Isaac Asimov

Offline tradosaurus

• Venus
  • BANNED
« Reply #1291 on: February 05, 2016, 03:06:21 PM »
Hey, tradosaurus, just what powers your little sun, making it shine, let alone follow that odd circular path over the Earth that animation showed?

God. 

Who or what created your universe?
NASA:  Faking space for over 50 years.

Offline tradosaurus

• Venus
  • BANNED
« Reply #1292 on: February 05, 2016, 03:11:42 PM »
If you believe that rockets can operate in a vacuum then this article talks about measurements taken of the radiation levels in the belts. 

(Bolding mine). I assume, from the way that you have phrased this, that you have another crank-magnetism belief that rockets can't operate in a vacuum? If that's the case, then how can you use an article that used information gained by flying a rocket through the VA belts as evidence???

So go on, enlighten us.
I'm just using someone (Van Allen) that NASA fan boys find credible.  I don't believe we really know what is beyond the "dome" of earth.  I also think Van Allen is bought and paid for by NASA.  I just find it humorous that the fanbase picks and chooses what it wants to hear because it validates their globe earth religion.

Again, you have a person, Van Allen, would be respected by NASA saying there is too much radiation in the belts and then you have NASA stating they don't know how to get through them to get to Mars yet, even though its been supposedly done 7 times.  LOL.   
And then the nasa apologists will "but......but...but...." to soothe their own conscience. 

Offline tradosaurus

• Venus
  • BANNED
« Reply #1293 on: February 05, 2016, 03:16:35 PM »
The video of the NASA engineer admitting they don't know how to get through the belts.  Also this engineer states that  "just as it [orion] passes over the Indian ocean we lose all communication".  LOL.  What happened to the 20,000+ satellites in orbit?  Why can't Orion stay in communication?

You don't REALLY think that every satellite in orbit is set up to enable NASA communications between their latest craft and home base, do you?

There are domestic satellite TV, communications, weather, and (believe it or not) mobile fleet tracking satellites, amongst others. They have other functions. You can't press them into service to do just what you want.

There are no satellites.  If there were I'm sure the ISS station would have filmed plenty of them or when I google satellite I would see literally thousands of real pictures of satellites.   

I'm just pointing out the inconsistencies in the globe earth religion. 

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #1294 on: February 05, 2016, 03:20:22 PM »
There are no satellites.  If there were I'm sure the ISS station would have filmed plenty of them or when I google satellite I would see literally thousands of real pictures of satellites.

Why?
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #1295 on: February 05, 2016, 03:20:33 PM »
The video of the NASA engineer admitting they don't know how to get through the belts.  Also this engineer states that  "just as it [orion] passes over the Indian ocean we lose all communication".  LOL.  What happened to the 20,000+ satellites in orbit?  Why can't Orion stay in communication?

You don't REALLY think that every satellite in orbit is set up to enable NASA communications between their latest craft and home base, do you?

There are domestic satellite TV, communications, weather, and (believe it or not) mobile fleet tracking satellites, amongst others. They have other functions. You can't press them into service to do just what you want.

You don't look very carefully as I see plenty of images of the ISS, Troll.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Allan F

• Saturn
« Reply #1296 on: February 05, 2016, 03:21:53 PM »
Hey, tradosaurus, just what powers your little sun, making it shine, let alone follow that odd circular path over the Earth that animation showed?

God. 

Which one? There are hundreds of them.
Well, it is like this: The truth doesn't need insults. Insults are the refuge of a darkened mind, a mind that refuses to open and see. Foul language can't outcompete knowledge. And knowledge is the result of education. Education is the result of the wish to know more, not less.

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #1297 on: February 05, 2016, 03:25:10 PM »

No, you're just showing us your ignorance.

Offline bknight

• Neptune
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #1299 on: February 05, 2016, 03:28:31 PM »
Wait...

You're using an outdated quotation from someone you believe is paid off by NASA to bolster your arguments?  You claim credibility by using a source you then say isn't credible?!

Nice quote-mining, BTW.   ::)
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov.

Offline tradosaurus

• Venus
  • BANNED
« Reply #1300 on: February 05, 2016, 03:29:34 PM »

So name calling is all you have left? lol

here is a picture of an astronaut entering into the station.
Real or not real?

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #1301 on: February 05, 2016, 03:37:35 PM »

So name calling is all you have left? lol

here is a picture of an astronaut entering into the station.
Real or not real?

The question was why no images of satellites, and I provided you with a bunch.
Yes you are a troll, you stated so and I believe it, just calling a spade a spade.
Eugene Cernan

Offline DD Brock

• Earth
« Reply #1302 on: February 05, 2016, 03:41:12 PM »
Didn't James Van Allen write to someone here directly on the subject of the hoaxers  misrepresenting his studies?

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #1303 on: February 05, 2016, 03:44:07 PM »
Yes, it was Jay I think.
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov.

Offline raven

• Uranus
« Reply #1304 on: February 05, 2016, 03:48:41 PM »
God. 

Who or what created your universe?
My God invented nuclear fusion, so They don't have to fiddle around with the Universe all the time to make it work.  How does yours do it?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 03:51:16 PM by raven »