Author Topic: JFK - 3 shooters 6 shots  (Read 440650 times)

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
Re: JFK - 3 shooters 6 shots
« Reply #120 on: April 20, 2012, 03:34:40 PM »
"...the most curious discovery of all took place when they rolled me off the stretcher and onto the examining table. A metal object fell to the floor, with a click no louder than a wedding band. The nurse picked it up and slipped it into her pocket. It was the bullet from my body, the one that passed through my back, chest, and wrist, and worked itself loose from my thigh"

WC Exhibit 399 bullet?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 03:44:43 PM by profmunkin »

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #121 on: April 20, 2012, 03:50:21 PM »
Okay, enough games.  What, exactly, do you think happened?  Who fired what shots from where?  Why?  How do you explain the physical evidence which contradicts it?
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #122 on: April 20, 2012, 04:05:54 PM »
I understand the notion that evidence must be vetted before it should be regarded for consideration, however an impasse is immediately reached in a discussion on JFK assassination if the only evidence deemed admissible is that which has undergone processing through government agencies.

That is not the only admissibale evidence. However, it is a large part of the evidence, and you are seemingly quite willing to ignore it. Why?

A discussion on conspiracy is not possible if evidences of a conspiracy are inadmissible as evidence.

I suggest you familiarise yourself with what constitutes evidence. That a bunch of people say they heard shots from a grassy knoll in an acoustically complex environment such as Dealy Plaza is not immediately evidence that the shots actually came from there. Have you really never been misled by echoes in locating the origin of a sound? Nor is a bunch of people saying they heard shots from the Book Depository, but coupled with a bunch of people also saying they saw a sniper in the window, that strengthens the reports of sounds origniating from there.

By its very nature, a discussion on conspiracy must take the form where official evidence is challenged for its sustainability when examined within the field of known facts.

It is being and has been. The problem is you are not familiar with the known facts required, which is why you still seem to think that a bullet in the head will throw the head back violently. You also don't seem to know what facts actually are. You present facts that you then append all sorts of inferences onto.

So, we still await your response to the explanation for the 'back and to the left' being caused by the exiting bullet. Do you actually plan to adfdress any of the responses or are you just going to keep piling on the inferences?

A debate becomes impossible when one person steadfastly refuses to respond to the answers to his questions.
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline Halcyon Dayz, FCD

• Earth
  • Contrarian's Contrarian
« Reply #123 on: April 20, 2012, 05:10:53 PM »
Ask why the majority of Americans know that the assassination was a conspiracy,
Believe equals knowledge?

You boldest claim yet.

Do you actually read what you write.
Do you actually think about what you write.
Hatred is a cancer upon the world.
It rots the mind and blackens the heart.

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #124 on: April 20, 2012, 08:06:32 PM »
I understand the notion that evidence must be vetted before it should be regarded for consideration, however an impasse is immediately reached in a discussion on JFK assassination if the only evidence deemed admissible is that which has undergone processing through government agencies.

No one here has put such a requirement on you to only present government approved evidence. Quite to the contrary, I have consistently asked you only to explain why you think your sources are better than those in the WC report and other investigations.   So stop blaming us if you aren't getting anywhere, you are throwing up you own road blocks.

A discussion on conspiracy is not possible if evidences of a conspiracy are inadmissible as evidence.

A conspiracy is an interpretation from evidence.  To make the case for a conspiracy, you have to provide an alternative course of events and present evidence to explain why the conspiracy better fits all the evidence.  To date, all you have done is post a few links and dodge questions.   So quit your whining and make your case. 

By its very nature, a discussion on conspiracy must take the form where official evidence is challenged for its sustainability when examined within the field of known facts.
Challenges to what can reasonably be considered accepted facts are made by proposing and defending an alternative scenario.  You have been reticent to provide even the most basic elements of a alternate scenario and run away from defending them. 

You want to talk about evidence of a conspiracy by begging the question that the conspiracy exits.  That just won't work here. 
The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new. —Samuel Beckett

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #125 on: April 20, 2012, 08:19:05 PM »
Okay, enough games.  What, exactly, do you think happened?  Who fired what shots from where?  Why?  How do you explain the physical evidence which contradicts it?
Daniel Sheehan has an excellent talk that best summarizes the conspiracy.

I believe that there were at least 3 shooters
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 08:33:51 PM by profmunkin »

Offline DataCable

• Earth
« Reply #126 on: April 20, 2012, 08:28:16 PM »
Ask why the majority of Americans know that the assassination was a conspiracy...
Then ask why the majority of humans once knew that the sun revolved about the earth.
Bearer of the highly coveted "I Found Venus In 9 Apollo Photos" sweatsocks.

"you data is still open for interpretation, after all a NASA employee might of wipe a booger or dropped a hair on it" - showtime

DataCable2015 A+

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #127 on: April 20, 2012, 10:38:19 PM »

No.  I won't watch a YouTube video.  You are the one presenting the evidence.  I want you to summarize it, including exactly what your expertise is in relevant fields to JFK research which allows you to know more than qualified researchers in every relevant field.
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline Chew

• Jupiter
« Reply #128 on: April 20, 2012, 11:05:44 PM »

The title of that video is "Daniel Sheehan - Conspiracy Theories and the UFO Phenomenon"

Dude, seriously?

Offline twik

• Jupiter
« Reply #129 on: April 21, 2012, 09:48:08 AM »
"...the most curious discovery of all took place when they rolled me off the stretcher and onto the examining table. A metal object fell to the floor, with a click no louder than a wedding band. The nurse picked it up and slipped it into her pocket. It was the bullet from my body, the one that passed through my back, chest, and wrist, and worked itself loose from my thigh"

WC Exhibit 399 bullet?

I'd presume,although I am not familiar with the details. Why don't you tell us?

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #130 on: April 21, 2012, 12:54:34 PM »

WC Exhibit 399 bullet?

If you want a discussion, as you claim to, then do something like discuss a topic.  That starts with actually saying something. 
The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new. —Samuel Beckett

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #131 on: April 21, 2012, 08:50:07 PM »

WC Exhibit 399 bullet?

I'd presume,although I am not familiar with the details. Why don't you tell us?
The quote is from Governor Connally's book, the bullet dislodged from Connally's leg and fell to the floor, it and other fragments recovered from his body were given to Nurse Audrey Bell, she sealed them in an brown envelope and gave them to the FBI.
If this is the bullet that hit Connally, what is bullet 399 and where did it come from?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 08:55:03 PM by profmunkin »

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #132 on: April 21, 2012, 08:54:14 PM »

The title of that video is "Daniel Sheehan - Conspiracy Theories and the UFO Phenomenon"

Dude, seriously?

If you have not seen it, I urge you to do so, Mr Sheehan speaks the truth.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 09:00:10 PM by profmunkin »

Offline ka9q

• Neptune
« Reply #133 on: April 21, 2012, 08:59:34 PM »

Dude, seriously?

If you have not seen it, I urge you to do so, Mr Sheehan is speaks the truth.
What? That a UFO shot JFK?

Just what is it about conspiracy fans that never lets them believe in only one conspiracy theory? Why is it that they never see one they don't like, no matter how ridiculous it may be?

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #134 on: April 21, 2012, 09:01:28 PM »
Watch the video, Daniel Sheehan explains what a conspiracy is.