Author Topic: JFK - 3 shooters 6 shots  (Read 440179 times)

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
Re: JFK - 3 shooters 6 shots
« Reply #210 on: May 05, 2012, 02:18:21 PM »
Tip ONeill, former Speaker of the House, is documented on film in JFK movie extras, states that Ken O'Donnell (JFK top aid) and Dave Powers (JFK Special Assistant) both candidly claim the shots came from the front, but were persuaded by the FBI to testify that they came from the TSBD.

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #211 on: May 05, 2012, 04:00:01 PM »
Do they say it, or is this hearsay?
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #212 on: May 05, 2012, 04:22:32 PM »
So, someone says some other people said something? This is what you call evidence?

Do you actually intend to address any of the responses you've had? Or are you just going to keep popping up with new stuff to throw at the wall in the vain hope that something will stick?
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline Chew

• Jupiter
« Reply #213 on: May 05, 2012, 05:32:57 PM »
One of the cops who interrogated Oswald told his niece who told her boyfriend who told his mother who told a reporter that Oswald confessed to killing JFK and Tippit. Case closed.

Offline Abaddon

• Saturn
« Reply #214 on: May 05, 2012, 05:55:23 PM »
One of the cops who interrogated Oswald told his niece who told her boyfriend who told his mother who told a reporter that Oswald confessed to killing JFK and Tippit. Case closed.
Well, I'm convinced.

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #215 on: May 05, 2012, 07:08:09 PM »
I will address previous posts.

But first...

Tip O'Neill is a respected politician, he obtained the political high level of Speaker of the House.
This is not just anyone who talked to someone, this is a man who considers what to say and how to say it.
Tip O'Neill talked with Dave Powers and Ken O'Donnell who were witnesses in Dealey Plaza and are also men of some stature and he is relaying what they said to him.

Speaker of the House is claiming the FBI agents prejudiced Dave Powers and Ken O'Donnell testimony, this is no small charge.

How can anyone take you guys seriously if the response to substantial evidence is so flaky.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 07:11:42 PM by profmunkin »

Offline Chew

• Jupiter
« Reply #216 on: May 05, 2012, 07:13:24 PM »
I will address previous posts.

But first...

Tip O'Neill is a respected politician, he obtained the political high level of Speaker of the House.

How did he do that? Through hard work and honesty?

You know who else were respected politicians? Earl Warren, Gerald Ford, Hale Boggs, Richard Russell, John J. McCloy, John Cooper, and Allen Dulles. Those names ring a bell?

This is not just anyone who talked to someone, this is a man who considers what to say and how to say it.
Tip O'Neill talked with Dave Powers and Ken O'Donnell who were witnesses in Dealey Plaza and are also men of some stature and he is relaying what they said to him.

Citation needed.

Speaker of the House is claiming the FBI prejudiced testimony, this is no small charge.

Dang straight. It is a impeachable offense if it were proven to be false!

How can anyone take you guys seriously if the response to substantial evidence is so flakey.

Name one court anywhere on this planet that categorizes hearsay evidence as "substantial".
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 07:15:48 PM by Chew »

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #217 on: May 05, 2012, 07:52:50 PM »

Now, do you wish to retract your claim that the 3 tramps were never identified?

No

The President of the United States had just been assassinated, 3 "tramps" are arrested I am assuming it was because they were potential suspects.

Why are the "tramps" not handcuffed?
When a person is arrested is it not customary to take photos? Where are they?
Why would the photos not have been sent to the FBI for potential identification?
How about finger prints? Where are they?
Were the "tramps" given parafin tests? Where are the results?
How about the questioning?

From the WC - Mr. BELIN. Were all those questioned?

Mr. HARKNESS. Yes, sir; they were taken to the station and questioned.

Where are the transcripts or notes?
Even if LH Oswald was the lone gunman, how could it have been even conceivable for the Dallas Police or anyone to have known this immediately after the shooting?

Mr. BELIN. Any guns of any kind found?

Mr. HARKNESS. Not to my knowledge.

Mr. BELIN. I want to go back to this Amos Euins...

What no gun? End of questioning about the "tramps" this was enough for Mr. Belin, they didn't have a gun.

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #218 on: May 05, 2012, 08:08:41 PM »
Name one court anywhere on this planet that categorizes hearsay evidence as "substantial".

It is not hearsay, Tip O'Neill states he was present (as the witness) and conversed with these two men.

We can go into the integrity of the WC members later.

Citation> please just go watch Tip O'Neill on extras, 19:07 minutes into documentary.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 08:10:27 PM by profmunkin »

Offline Chew

• Jupiter
« Reply #219 on: May 05, 2012, 08:19:46 PM »

It is not hearsay, Tip O'Neill states he was present (as the witness) and conversed with these two men.

That's what hearsay evidence is, you doofus.

We can go into the integrity of the WC members later.

We shall go into it now. You brought up the "respectable" politician argument. Finish it. I want to know why your respectable politician is more believable than the 7 members of the Warren Commission who actually investigated the assassination.

Citation> please just go watch Tip O'Neill on extras, 19:07 minutes into documentary.

You're calling JFK a documentary???

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #220 on: May 05, 2012, 08:22:35 PM »
So, someone says some other people said something? This is what you call evidence?

Tip O'Neill carries more then enough weight to be taken seriously.
Yes, this is exactly what I call evidence.

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #221 on: May 05, 2012, 08:33:12 PM »
That's what hearsay evidence is, you doofus.

Tip O'Neill has a direct knowledge of the conversation he had between himself Powers and O'Donnell, period. It is not hearsay no matter what you want to call me.

You're calling JFK a documentary???

Typical slam, yes, there is a JFK documentary on disk 2.

No I will not go into the integrity of the WC members.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 08:36:49 PM by profmunkin »

Offline Chew

• Jupiter
« Reply #222 on: May 05, 2012, 09:35:47 PM »
Tip O'Neill has a direct knowledge of the conversation he had between himself Powers and O'Donnell, period. It is not hearsay no matter what you want to call me.

That is what hearsay evidence is!!!

Dictionary: "unverified, unofficial information gained or acquired from another and not part of one's direct knowledge"

Offline Chew

• Jupiter
« Reply #223 on: May 05, 2012, 09:37:16 PM »
No I will not go into the integrity of the WC members.

You won't because it destroys your premise that politicians are somehow credible.

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #224 on: May 05, 2012, 09:53:52 PM »
Tip O'Neill carries more then enough weight to be taken seriously.
Yes, this is exactly what I call evidence.

It's a good thing you aren't a lawyer, then.
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates