Author Topic: JFK - 3 shooters 6 shots  (Read 440527 times)

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
Re: JFK - 3 shooters 6 shots
« Reply #345 on: May 07, 2012, 06:56:08 PM »
Is the back wound depicted in WC exhibit CE386 at the third thoracic vertebra?

No, but since that's a drawing based on a verbal description error can be expected. There is a phot of the wound that clearly does place it near there.

Does this picture match location shown on autopsy photos
or autopsy fact sheet?

Since both the photos and the fact sheet are in circulation, what difference does it make if a drawing doesn't quite match?

None of the above answers are exceptable, because the bullet has a downward trajectory.

Yes, which is explained by tilting the thorax forward as in a slouching person such as Kennedy was at the time of the shot. If it's only one inch below, it doesn't take much of a forward lean to place it above. A fact I have already demonstrated.

Now, once again, do you ever plan to address the fact that the shots have been duplicated?
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #346 on: May 07, 2012, 07:01:04 PM »
The position of the coat is irrelevent.

Actually it's not. Several conspiracy theorists point out that the location of the hole in the coat doesn't match the position of the wound, but again they assume a straight posture.

in my opinion he was not slouching forward

http://joeandover.hubpages.com/hub/presidentkennedywasmurdered

There he is, clearly not sitting straight and upright. He has one arm resting on the side of the limo, placing his right shoulder higher than it would normally be if he was sitting up straight and facing directly forward.
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #347 on: May 07, 2012, 07:46:21 PM »
You know, until Profmunkin produces a coherent explanation of what did happen, I have decided I no longer care what someone so ill-researched thinks didn't happen.  Who's the one saying, "Nuh uh"?
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #348 on: May 07, 2012, 08:05:26 PM »

Plausible - what is this a guess that it could happen?
Plausible is fiction, what does this mean?

If if happened, then it can be duplicated.
Its not possible, never duplicated and never happened.
The bullet damage wasn't exactly the same, but it is very, very similar. There are simply too many variables to ever get exactly the same damage. I suspect if the test bullets had the exact same damage, your next claim would be they are too perfect, and hence fake.

In any case, it's still up to you to prove CE 399 wasn't the "single bullet". So far all I've seen from you is incredulity and speculation.
You can't possibly provide evidence that any bullet has ever duplicated what CE399 did.

To provide proof that it didn't...I don't believe in fairy tales.

With virtually unlimited resources the government would have found a way, there isn't any.

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #349 on: May 07, 2012, 08:08:10 PM »

Plausable - what is this a guess that it could happen?
Plausable is fiction, what does this mean?

If if happened, then it can be duplicated.
Its not possible, never duplicated and never happened.
The bullet damage wasn't exactly the same, but it is very, very similar. There are simply too many variables to ever get exactly the same damage. I suspect if the test bullets had the exact same damage, your next claim would be they are too perfect, and hence fake.

In any case, it's still up to you to prove CE 399 wasn't the "single bullet". So far all I've seen from you is incredulity and speculation.
post your best example of a bullet that has duplicated CE399

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #350 on: May 07, 2012, 08:12:26 PM »
[Contrived red herring fiction? You can see that JFK is not sitting up straight in the limo in every bit of film. He is slouched forward, and his coat is definitely ridden up around his neck as would be expected.

The position of the coat is irrelevent.
Kennedy wore a back brace, in my opinion he was not slouching forward, he may have slumped after he was shot.
Please post a picture illustrating a forward slouching.
Kennedy was hit lower on his back then the wound on the front, you just posted pictures of how far forward he would have had to slouch to be to accomodate a bullet from even a low angle.
The slouching red herring will not work
Okay, so where did this shot come from? How did go front to back without hitting the limo windshield and/or the person sitting in the front right? And please explain how Connally received his wounds, without the bullet passing through JFK?
What does it matter where the shots came from if you don't understand that the shot in the back has nothing to do with the shot in the throat.

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #351 on: May 07, 2012, 08:21:50 PM »
Is the back wound depicted in WC exhibit CE386 at the third thoracic vertebra?

No, but since that's a drawing based on a verbal description error can be expected. There is a phot of the wound that clearly does place it near there.

Please post photo - never mind don't bother

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #352 on: May 07, 2012, 08:27:17 PM »
You can't possibly provide evidence that any bullet has ever duplicated what CE399 did.

You keep forgetting where the burden of proof lies.  With you.
The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new. —Samuel Beckett

Offline Chew

• Jupiter
« Reply #353 on: May 07, 2012, 08:31:18 PM »
What does it matter where the shots came from if you don't understand that the shot in the back has nothing to do with the shot in the throat.

So Connally was hit by 5 separate bullets?

Offline BazBear

• Mars
« Reply #354 on: May 07, 2012, 08:32:24 PM »

This is not a case where numbers make the difference in determining who is more likely to be correct.
Shot in temple, exit wound in back right side of head vs Humes shot from behind, exit wound right middle
top of head
Well we have the Zapruder film, frames 312-313. It's pretty obvious where the exit wound was, isn't it?
WARNING : Very graphic image not for the squeamish.
http://s18.postimage.org/4dry4gmg9/Closeup_312_313.gif
"It's true you know. In space, no one can hear you scream like a little girl." - Mark Watney, protagonist of The Martian by Andy Weir

Offline BazBear

• Mars
« Reply #355 on: May 07, 2012, 08:35:30 PM »
So Connally was hit by 5 separate bullets?
At least 5 ;)

"It's true you know. In space, no one can hear you scream like a little girl." - Mark Watney, protagonist of The Martian by Andy Weir

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #356 on: May 07, 2012, 08:42:00 PM »

You keep forgetting where the burden of proof lies.  With you.
In this case the burden of proof has to lie with you
It is not possible to prove a bullet can do what CE399 was supposed to do.
Why would you guys argue this, it has never been duplicated.
Bullets deform when they traverse flesh, they mushroom and fragment when they hit bones.
This includes military grade copper jacketed carcano ammunition

Why don't you figure it out and get back to me when you do. I am not going to waste anymore time on this until you can catch up on some reality.

Offline BazBear

• Mars
« Reply #357 on: May 07, 2012, 08:59:31 PM »
Why don't you figure it out and get back to me when you do. I am not going to waste anymore time on this until you can catch up on some reality.
My word, that was a fine example of CT projection, Prof.

When and if you come back, we'll still be here with the facts and the credible evidence. TTFN!

Offline LunarOrbit

• Administrator
  • Saturn
    • ApolloHoax.net
« Reply #358 on: May 07, 2012, 09:04:54 PM »
It is not possible to prove a bullet can do what CE399 was supposed to do.
Why would you guys argue this, it has never been duplicated.

If you mean the exact condition of the bullet hasn't been duplicated then no, it hasn't, because (like others have said) there are too many variables. Show me two wrecked cars with identical damage. You can't.

But the shot itself has been duplicated. A fact you continue to ignore and try to sweep under the rug because you can't respond to it.

The only one who is out of touch with reality is you. Prove me wrong by telling us where all of the shots came from, if not from the 6th floor of the School Book Depository.
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth.
I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.
I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Offline Chew

• Jupiter
« Reply #359 on: May 07, 2012, 09:22:33 PM »
Prove me wrong by telling us where all of the shots came from, if not from the 6th floor of the School Book Depository.

Well, according to prof, bullets cannot exit a body once they enter. So, JFK was hit in the back, hit in the neck, hit in the back of the head, hit in the top right of the head, Connally was hit in the back just below the right armpit, hit in the chest just below the right nipple, hit on the top of the left wrist, hit on the bottom of the left wrist, and finally hit in the thigh, all by separate bullets. I count 9 separate shots. The bottom of the wrist shot obviously came from an assassin laying on the floor of the limo between Connally's legs. The thigh shot had to have come from a hovering helicopter directly above the limo.