Author Topic: JFK - 3 shooters 6 shots  (Read 440565 times)

Offline Chew

• Jupiter
Re: JFK - 3 shooters 6 shots
« Reply #525 on: May 19, 2012, 10:12:29 PM »
It was not entertainment. They did not use actors. All the witnesses were the actual witnesses to the event. It was not scripted. It was not rehearsed. It was presided over by a real practicing Federal judge. All the witnesses were sworn in.

In what U.S. Court were the testimonies filed, so I may look them up?

None. It was a mock trial, remember?

Also since the witnesses could not be subpoenaed /  exradition for a mock trial, why would they go to England on their own expense Or were they paid to be there?

Real courts are required to pay for travel expenses and lodgings for witnesses. Nothing was out of the ordinary here.

How can you have a court case and a trial without Oswald, he's dead right?

Hence a mock trial.

Did Oswald choose his defense, wait hes dead!

That's right. It was a mock trial, remember?

Thats Entertainment not evidence.

No, it's evidence. Their testimony was properly presented, challenged, and recorded by lawyers and a judge using the rules of a court.

Offline DataCable

• Earth
« Reply #526 on: May 19, 2012, 11:03:29 PM »
...since you and others appear to be convinced the Z film is the absolute definitive script and has not been modified by special effects.
Demonstrate that the Zapruder film has been modified by visual effects.
Bearer of the highly coveted "I Found Venus In 9 Apollo Photos" sweatsocks.

"you data is still open for interpretation, after all a NASA employee might of wipe a booger or dropped a hair on it" - showtime

DataCable2015 A+

Offline LunarOrbit

• Administrator
  • Saturn
    • ApolloHoax.net
« Reply #527 on: May 19, 2012, 11:06:23 PM »
What does it matter if the shots can be duplicated if they where actually fired from the grassy knoll and not the TSBD.

The point, which you can't seem to grasp, is that the shots from the School Book Depository can be duplicated. Your alleged shots from the grassy knoll defy logic (not to mention the laws of physics) because the shooter couldn't possibly have hit John Connally from behind from that position. The grassy knoll can be ruled out simply because there is no possible trajectory from that position that could result in the injuries to the President and Governor Connally. It really doesn't matter if you have 1 or 100 witnesses who claim the shots came from there, they must be mistaken because it's physically impossible. Why can't you understand that? Do you have a problem with imagining the trajectories three dimensionally, or what?

You still have not proved to me how a downward angled shot can hit high on the middle back and come out from a higher position from the throat.

Are you ignoring what people are telling you, or are you just incapable of understanding? It has been explained to you how it was possible. President Kennedy was leaning forward enough that the entry point in his back was above the exit point in his throat. So again I ask, why don't you understand this? I am beginning to believe that you simply can't grasp the concept of three dimensions.
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth.
I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.
I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Offline LunarOrbit

• Administrator
  • Saturn
    • ApolloHoax.net
« Reply #528 on: May 19, 2012, 11:11:14 PM »
I really don't understand why conspiracy theorists try so hard to remove Lee Harvey Oswald from the story. Why is it not possible for there to be a conspiracy in which LHO is the lone shooter? I'm not saying there is a conspiracy, but it makes more sense than these crazy theories that Profmunkin keeps coming up with.
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth.
I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.
I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #529 on: May 19, 2012, 11:16:47 PM »

That's right. It was a mock trial, remember?

Yes, I know, it was not a real trial, it had no jurisdiction, it's "findings" are not evidence.

Are saying a British or American court system paid witness expenses so someone could produce a television show, for our entertainment?

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #530 on: May 19, 2012, 11:24:19 PM »

No, it's evidence. Their testimony was properly presented, challenged, and recorded by lawyers and a judge using the rules of a court.

I respectfully disagree, so be forewarned that I reject any evidence presented that is outside of the WC FBI sheriff or Shaw Trial testimonies.

Offline Chew

• Jupiter
« Reply #531 on: May 19, 2012, 11:28:28 PM »

I respectfully disagree, so be forewarned that I reject any evidence presented that is outside of the WC FBI sheriff or Shaw Trial testimonies.

Weren't you the one who was posting quotes from Mark Lane's book and videos?

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #532 on: May 19, 2012, 11:30:45 PM »

I might agree to accept the z-flm as is, if you could detail for me what facts can be derived from the z-film to support the WC findings?

Offline Chew

• Jupiter
« Reply #533 on: May 19, 2012, 11:33:28 PM »

I might agree to accept the z-flm as is, if you could detail for me what facts can be derived from the z-film to support the WC findings?

JFK and Connally simultaneously reacting to getting shot starting at frame 224.

Offline DataCable

• Earth
« Reply #534 on: May 19, 2012, 11:41:12 PM »
I might agree to accept the z-flm as is...
Your acceptance is not at issue.  You have made a backdoor accusation that the Zapruder film has been tampered with.  Substantiate that accusation.
Bearer of the highly coveted "I Found Venus In 9 Apollo Photos" sweatsocks.

"you data is still open for interpretation, after all a NASA employee might of wipe a booger or dropped a hair on it" - showtime

DataCable2015 A+

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #535 on: May 19, 2012, 11:54:38 PM »

Yep
And everything I posted was rejected, remember?
This forum demanded to play this game by restricting to the WC evidence, ok, I agreed, as long as we all have the same restrictions.
I am posting official WC evidence.

Offline Chew

• Jupiter
« Reply #536 on: May 20, 2012, 12:03:20 AM »

Yep

It was rejected because Mark Lane has a well documented history of dishonesty.

This forum demanded to play this game by restricting to the WC evidence, ok, I agreed, as long as we all have the same restrictions.
I am posting official WC evidence.

The forum does not speak for anyone.

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #537 on: May 20, 2012, 12:30:38 AM »
All evidence I provided was rejected.
It is mostly your interpretation of the evidence that is in question.   You still haven't figured out the difference between evidence and testimony and your personal interpretations. 
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 12:33:00 AM by Echnaton »
The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new. —Samuel Beckett

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #538 on: May 20, 2012, 12:54:07 AM »
Weitzan, graduated in engineering, flew in the air force, owned a sporting good stores and fairly familiar with rifles because he was "in the sporting goods business awhile"

Finds the assassins weapon
He identifies of the rifle declaring that it was a 7.65 Mauser, with a 2.5 Weaver scope.
The next day someone discovered that it was a 6.5 carcano with a cheap Japanese scope

testimony
"Mr. WEITZMAN - And at the time I looked at it, I believe I said it was 2.5 scope on it and I believe I said it was a Weaver but it wasn't; it turned out to be anything but a Weaver, but that was at a glance."

At a glance it looked like an apple but it turned out to be a banana.

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #539 on: May 20, 2012, 12:56:34 AM »

JFK and Connally simultaneously reacting to getting shot starting at frame 224.
I disagree
My opinion is JFK getting hit about Z-189 and Connally not effected by this shot.