Author Topic: JFK - 3 shooters 6 shots  (Read 440292 times)

Offline LunarOrbit

• Administrator
  • Saturn
    • ApolloHoax.net
Re: JFK - 3 shooters 6 shots
« Reply #765 on: May 27, 2012, 12:20:27 PM »
Does that rod point to the grassy knoll, Profmunkin?
It does not point to the location of back wound, this we can know without doubt .

Any back wound wouldn't be possible at all from the grassy knoll. But I disagree with your interpretation of the position of the wound because you're basing it on a drawing rather than the photos. Is it your intention to try to deceive us, or are you just too stupid to understand that the photograph is more accurate?
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth.
I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.
I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #766 on: May 27, 2012, 02:44:25 PM »
Well, the photos give information that he doesn't want to be true, so they cannot be true.  Just as Marina's actions cannot be awareness of Lee's guilt, because Marina later said Lee didn't do it, and he wants that to be true.  Just as much as Marina didn't want to think Lee could have done it, in fact, though (hopefully!) for different reasons.
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #767 on: May 27, 2012, 03:12:03 PM »
Any back wound wouldn't be possible at all from the grassy knoll. But I disagree with your interpretation of the position of the wound because you're basing it on a drawing rather than the photos. Is it your intention to try to deceive us, or are you just too stupid to understand that the photograph is more accurate?
Please post photo of the back wound so I know what you are referring to

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #768 on: May 27, 2012, 03:16:48 PM »
It is simply impossible for the shots to have come from the GK.
What do you base this on?

How many times have we been through this single point, yet you still keep not understanding it.  Is that on purpose or do you simply not understand what I am saying?

At the time of the head shot, the GK was to the right and a bit forward of JFK.  With JFK in a slumped position following the first shot, the path of a bullet striking from that location would have been mostly along the cross axis of the head.  Whereas the evident path of the bullet that made the actual wound was more along the long axis of the head.  A cross axis shot from the GK would have caused a wound on the left side of JFK's head, of which there was none, and likely struck Jackie. If not her then at least the car. 

To put the shooter on the GK, you need to overcome this objection, provide a plausible explanation of the events and show where other investigations were wrong.  Until you do that, no rational discussion is even possible. 
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 03:33:10 PM by Echnaton »
The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new. —Samuel Beckett

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #769 on: May 27, 2012, 03:18:35 PM »
Are you prepared yet to tell us your hypothesis of locations and number of shots and to defend that hypothesis?  Untill you do that you are no different that any random conspiracy crank.
Can we agree that the depiction shown in attached image has the bullet entering the back above the throat wound whereas it should be about 5 inches lower then the neck wound. Close to where the arrow is pointing.

Evasion noted.  Providing confirming evidence that you are just another internet conspiracy crank.
The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new. —Samuel Beckett

Offline LunarOrbit

• Administrator
  • Saturn
    • ApolloHoax.net
« Reply #770 on: May 27, 2012, 10:35:49 PM »
Please post photo of the back wound so I know what you are referring to

Do you mean to tell me you've made this judgement about the position of the back wound and you've never even seen the photographs? ::)

The autopsy photographs are online. Use Google. I'd prefer to keep such gruesome photographs involving death or serious injuries off of the forum.

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #771 on: May 27, 2012, 10:38:54 PM »

Do you mean to tell me you've made this judgement about the position of the back wound and you've never even seen the photographs? ::)

The autopsy photographs are online. Use Google. I'd prefer to keep such gruesome photographs involving death or serious injuries off of the forum.

Which photograph are you referring to, please post it, or a link to a specific photo.

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #772 on: May 27, 2012, 10:49:23 PM »
Who are you going to believe?

Bennett "At the moment I looked at the back of the President I heard another fire-cracker noise and saw the shot hit the President about four inches down from the right shoulder."

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #773 on: May 27, 2012, 11:06:18 PM »
Reading thru Bennett's report I am conflicted as whether or not he recognized the direction of the shots. What do you think?

" At this point I heard what_sounded like a fire-cracker. I immediately looked from the right/crowd/physical area/and looked towards the President who was seated in the right rear seat of his limousine open convertible. At the moment I looked at the back of the President I heard another fire-cracker noise and saw the shot hit the President about four inches down from the right shoulder. A second shot followed immediately and hit the right rear high of the President's head. I immediately hollered "he's hit'' and reached for the AR-15 located on the floor of the rear seat. Special Agent Hickey had already picked-up the AR-I5. We peered towards the rear and particularly the right side of the area.

He hears a "firecracker" and looked to his right and forward (toward the knoll) towards the President, he did not look at the President according to this statement.
Then he hears a "shot and he then "peered towards the rear...right side)"
He really had no idea where the sniper was did he?
Should I classify Bennett as he (had no idea) of the direction of the shots?

Offline LunarOrbit

• Administrator
  • Saturn
    • ApolloHoax.net
« Reply #774 on: May 27, 2012, 11:09:41 PM »

Which photograph are you referring to, please post it, or a link to a specific photo.

Search for "JFK back wound" using Google Images. It's there. You should have already been familiar with the autopsy photographs before making judgements about the position of the wounds. Do your homework.

You still haven't explained how the back wounds JFK and Connally suffered would even be possible from the grassy knoll. Until you do it is unnecessary for us to debate the precise positions of the wounds.

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #775 on: May 27, 2012, 11:15:00 PM »
Search for "JFK back wound" using Google Images. It's there. You should have already been familiar with the autopsy photographs before making judgements about the position of the wounds. Do your homework.
Please post or link to the exact photo you are referring to
thanks in advance

Offline LunarOrbit

• Administrator
  • Saturn
    • ApolloHoax.net
« Reply #776 on: May 27, 2012, 11:17:38 PM »
Please post or link to the exact photo you are referring to
thanks in advance

Do your own research. The images are online. Find them. They are not being posted in this forum because they are too gruesome.

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #777 on: May 27, 2012, 11:30:26 PM »
Do your own research. The images are online. Find them. They are not being posted in this forum because they are too gruesome.
They are too gruesome to post a link to?
Is there a reason you are refusing to post a link to the specific photo you are referring to?

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #778 on: May 27, 2012, 11:39:59 PM »
Some more help please
"Mr. SPECTER. And what was your reaction as to the source of the shots, if you had one?
Mr. O'DONNELL. My reaction in part is reconstruction---is that they came from the right rear. That would be my best judgment."

Is O'Donnell saying that at the time of the shots he had no idea where they came from, afterwards as information became available it was possible to piece it together, that they came from the right rear?

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #779 on: May 27, 2012, 11:46:45 PM »
Can you see?

"Mr. SPECTER. Was there any reaction by any of the other people around in any specific direction?
Mr. O'DONNELL. The agents all turned to the rear. I would think, watching the reaction of the President when the shot--the first shot hit--that it would be automatic it would have to have come from the rear. I think any experienced agent would make that assumption immediately."

Can you see?