Author Topic: JFK - 3 shooters 6 shots  (Read 440246 times)

Offline LunarOrbit

• Administrator
  • Saturn
    • ApolloHoax.net
Re: JFK - 3 shooters 6 shots
« Reply #780 on: May 27, 2012, 11:50:55 PM »
Do your own research. The images are online. Find them. They are not being posted in this forum because they are too gruesome.
They are too gruesome to post a link to?

Yes.

Is there a reason you are refusing to post a link to the specific photo you are referring to?

See above. Is there a reason why you're too lazy to do your own research? You should have already been familiar with the autopsy photos before making judgements about them. The fact that you're apparently only hearing about them for the first time from me is astounding. But I guess I shouldn't be that surprised since you have shown us before that you make your conclusions before doing any research (for example: you only started reading the WC testimony AFTER reaching the conclusion that there was a conspiracy).
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth.
I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.
I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #781 on: May 27, 2012, 11:53:28 PM »
I am confused about his testimony can you guys address this

"Mr. O'DONNELL. The reaction I note would be right rear. And, again, looking at the manner of the President's movement, I would think you would have to feel the thrust of the shot was from the right rear.
Mr. SPECTER. Now, what was there about the President's movement which leads you to that conclusion?
Mr. O'DONNELL. He was leaning out waving. He may have just been withdrawing his hand. And the shot hit him, and threw him to the left. He slumped on Mrs. Kennedy. "

The bullet threw him to the left, is this possible?

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #782 on: May 27, 2012, 11:57:35 PM »

See above. Is there a reason why you're too lazy to do your own research? You should have already been familiar with the autopsy photos before making judgements about them. The fact that you're apparently only hearing about them for the first time from me is astounding. But I guess I shouldn't be that surprised since you have shown us before that you make your conclusions before doing any research (for example: you only started reading the WC testimony AFTER reaching the conclusion that there was a conspiracy).
Yep reading it after I reached the conclusion that it was a conspiracy.
When are you going to read it?

Your making this picture up, if not you would post it or link to it.

I have no idea as to which picture you may be referring to.

Offline profmunkin

• Mars
« Reply #783 on: May 28, 2012, 12:41:20 AM »
Did you know:
Greer did not know where the shots came from.
Kellerman did not know where the shots came from.
McIntyre did not know where the shots came from.
Hill heard a noise from his right rear (these guys do turn to look behind them in their normal duties correct? So which way was he facing when he heard the noise?)
Ready did not know where the shots came from.
Landis thought the shots came from the knoll.
Kinney did not know where the shots came from.
Bennet did not know where the shots came from.
Powers thought the shots came from the knoll.
O'Donnel did not know where the shots came from
Hickey did not know where the shots came from.

Offline Ranb

• Mars
« Reply #784 on: May 28, 2012, 12:53:03 AM »
Frazier was asked if the package was heavy, he replied that he didn't pay any attention to how heavy it was, because the packaged looked like it was curtain rods not a 10 pound rifle wrapped in shipping paper, Frazier thinks he would have known, he had uncrated curtain rods at a previous job, he hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary concerning the package of curtain rods Oswald carried.

No where in your post does anyone say that Oswald was palming the package, except for you.  The Carcano actually weighs about 8.5 pounds.  Any chance you could post facts instead of making stuff up?

Ranb

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #785 on: May 28, 2012, 03:53:00 AM »
The bullet threw him to the left, is this possible?

You have had the physics of the head shot explained to you over and over and over and over again. Is there some reason you won't let actual physics and demonstrations penetrate your thick skull?
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #786 on: May 28, 2012, 03:56:47 AM »

Google it. Just put 'JFK autopsy photos' into Google and see what you come up with. I did that and got a whole slew of pictures of a dead president with half his head shot off in less than one minute. And I suspect you know this and are just playing games.

No-one here is obliged to post images or links to images of dead people on a public forum, and as the owner of this particular forum Lunar Orbit has every right to refuse to do so. You have been told those images exist, and you have been told how to find them. Get on with it.
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline Chew

• Jupiter
« Reply #787 on: May 28, 2012, 04:23:35 AM »
Did you know:
Greer did not know where the shots came from.
Kellerman did not know where the shots came from.
McIntyre did not know where the shots came from.
Hill heard a noise from his right rear (these guys do turn to look behind them in their normal duties correct? So which way was he facing when he heard the noise?)
Ready did not know where the shots came from.
Landis thought the shots came from the knoll.
Kinney did not know where the shots came from.
Bennet did not know where the shots came from.
Powers thought the shots came from the knoll.
O'Donnel did not know where the shots came from
Hickey did not know where the shots came from.

What??? Almost all of these men said the noise came from the rear or the right rear. Only a few said they didn't know.

Landis said the first shot came from over his right shoulder and "I still was not certain from which direction the second shot came, but my reaction at this time was that the shot came from somewhere towards the front, right-hand side of the road."

I guess when the facts don't support profmunkin's theory he just starts lying.

Offline LunarOrbit

• Administrator
  • Saturn
    • ApolloHoax.net
« Reply #788 on: May 28, 2012, 07:50:39 AM »

A simple Google search proves otherwise. Thanks for proving once again that your research is selective. You actively avoid doing any research that might expose you to information that contradicts your beliefs.

You seem to believe that if you don't see those pictures with your own eyes then they don't exist and you're free to believe what you want. It doesn't work like that. The facts exist whether you are aware of them or not. You live in denial.

Of course not, because you don't do research. I don't know what you think you're gaining from this little game of yours... I have a good reason for not wanting those photographs in my forum, but you have given no justification for why you haven't done the basic effort to discover the photos for yourself. It makes you look lazy and scared of the truth.

It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth.
I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.
I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Offline Chew

• Jupiter
« Reply #789 on: May 28, 2012, 08:57:55 AM »
There are only a few autopsy photos so it's not like one has to comb through hundreds of em.

It amazes me that someone could reach the conclusion it was a conspiracy without having known about the autopsy photos. And he accuses us of being biased.

Offline DataCable

• Earth
« Reply #790 on: May 28, 2012, 10:00:33 AM »
Bennett "At the moment I looked at the back of the President I heard another fire-cracker noise and saw the shot hit the President about four inches down from the right shoulder."
Please show or link to photographs of the exact ruler Bennett used to measure the distance from Kennedy's shoulder to the bullet wound at the time.
Bearer of the highly coveted "I Found Venus In 9 Apollo Photos" sweatsocks.

"you data is still open for interpretation, after all a NASA employee might of wipe a booger or dropped a hair on it" - showtime

DataCable2015 A+

Offline ka9q

• Neptune
« Reply #791 on: May 28, 2012, 10:41:37 PM »
Reading thru Bennett's report I am conflicted as whether or not he recognized the direction of the shots. What do you think?
Do you really care what we think? You haven't given that impression.

What I think is that while a majority of the witnesses identified the TSBD as the source of the shots, as evidenced by the Altgens photograph as well as subjective testimony, we've already established that humans are very poor at determining the direction of rifle shots, particularly when they're unexpected and especially when they occur in an echo chamber like Dealy Plaza. Since we have other forms of evidence proving that the shots came from the TSBD and nowhere else, why are you still beating this dead horse? Your desperation is really showing.

He hears a "firecracker" and looked to his right and forward (toward the knoll) towards the President, he did not look at the President according to this statement.
That's not how I read it, and I thought it was quite clear. Bennett looks "toward the President", sees him hit near the shoulder. How the hell could he have seen this if he wasn't looking at the President??

But even though Bennett thought (correctly) the shots came from behind and to the right, it simply doesn't matter what he thought because we already know from other evidence that they came from the TSBD!

Offline ka9q

• Neptune
« Reply #792 on: May 28, 2012, 11:33:59 PM »
Did you know:
Did you know (or even care):

That human hearing is notoriously inaccurate at determining the location of a fired rifle?

That we have abundant and reliable evidence exclusive of earwitness perceptions of direction, consistently showing beyond any doubt that the shots came from the easternmost window on the south side of the 6th floor of the Texas School Book Depository?

Offline ka9q

• Neptune
« Reply #793 on: May 28, 2012, 11:42:16 PM »
Yep reading it after I reached the conclusion that it was a conspiracy.
Well, at least you're honest about it. The Warren Commission report and the accompanying appendices contain the single most complete and accessible collection of evidence that exists anywhere regarding the JFK assassination. One must study the evidence in any case to draw informed conclusions. So you are admitting that you drew your conclusion that there must be a conspiracy without reference to the facts. And you defend this?
When are you going to read it?
I dare say that I have read far more of the Warren Commission report than you have. I think that most of the participants in this discussion have also read far more of the Warren Commission report than you have, judging by their accurate knowledge of the evidence, the conclusions reached and the rationale for each one.

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #794 on: May 29, 2012, 01:27:34 AM »
To be perfectly honest, I've never thought it was a conspiracy, and that was before I'd done any research on the subject.  As a child, I just took it for granted that what was in my history books was accurate.  (Yeah, I know.  I was young!)  I discovered the idea of conspiracism as an adult, though I remember the hoo-ha when JFK came out, so I knew of it as it related to JFK before then.  I just didn't think much about it.  However, as I've gotten older, I've actually done quite a bit of reading on the subject, and I have never come across anything which has changed my childhood view.  I don't know how important a factor this is, but all the smartest people I know--including a beloved history teacher--believe Oswald acted alone.
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates