Apollo Discussions > The Hoax Theory

The moon anigma- the 27 day moon orbit around the earth is clearly false

(1/5) > >>

Inanimate Carbon Rod:
This is a humdinger of a YouTube video. The title is a direct quote, by the way.

--- Quote ---The scientific community is telling us what the moon orbit orbit should be and the world has no choice but to accept.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Don't quote the established figures and equations because I know them and don't accept them
--- End quote ---

Prove him wrong? You can't.

::)

Glom:
I paused it to take a breath about 40 seconds in when he said we observe the Moon every night.

His diagram clearly isn't to scale for a start.

I'm lost.  What does he mean the full moon is only observable for 3 hours?

I give up.

Inanimate Carbon Rod:

--- Quote from: Glom on June 25, 2013, 03:44:51 PM ---I paused it to take a breath about 40 seconds in when he said we observe the Moon every night.

I give up.

--- End quote ---

It's not even wrong, is it?

The lunar orbit is elliptical, so I presume his assumption that it's circular would account for the observation's in the video.

Glom:

--- Quote from: Inanimate Carbon Rod on June 25, 2013, 03:56:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: Glom on June 25, 2013, 03:44:51 PM ---I paused it to take a breath about 40 seconds in when he said we observe the Moon every night.

I give up.

--- End quote ---

It's not even wrong, is it?

The lunar orbit is elliptical, so I presume his assumption that it's circular would account for the observation's in the video.

--- End quote ---

It's not THAT elliptical.  He's just talking nonsense.

Also, his diagram is not to scale giving a misleading notion of when the Moon is visible.

Echnaton:
For better or for worse (probably for the better) the sound is not working for me.  So I'll just ignore him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version