Poll

Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?

Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?
0 (0%)
Did NASA Land On The Moon & Faked No Pictures?
37 (97.4%)
Did NASA Never Land On The Moon At All?
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Voting closed: April 19, 2013, 10:15:48 AM

Author Topic: Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?  (Read 90270 times)

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
Re: Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2013, 12:11:42 PM »
OK here's my anomaly, the lack of tire tracks underneath the rover, no blast crater, astronauts walking oddly, the shadows, background, yadda yadda yadda...theres my evidence. happy now?

As Jason said, the standard rubbish.  Here's my web site. http://www.clavius.org .  Let me know when you've worked your way through it.  Those claims were all debunked more than 10 years ago.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline Laurel

• Earth
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2013, 12:11:57 PM »
look at all the footage theres my evidence i should have to present the evidence its all for public viewing online
OK here's my anomaly, the lack of tire tracks underneath the rover, no blast crater, astronauts walking oddly, the shadows, background, yadda yadda yadda...theres my evidence. happy now?
No, you have to present what it is about that footage that shows it was fake.
Sorry, your arguments were debunked years ago. Do you have anything new?
http://www.clavius.org/techcrater.html
http://www.clavius.org/rover2.html
http://www.clavius.org/trrnshdow.html
http://www.clavius.org/gravleap.html

And "walking oddly" is a rather vague claim. How specifically are they walking oddly, aside from moving awkwardly because they're in bulky suits?
"Well, my feet they finally took root in the earth, but I got me a nice little place in the stars, and I swear I found the key to the universe in the engine of an old parked car..."
Bruce Springsteen

Offline Peter B

• Saturn
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2013, 12:12:15 PM »
...show me one person who has went through it besides apollo?
...the astronauts on the ISS travel through the South Atlantic Anomaly on a regular basis and survive.

well considering people believed everything they heard and saw on television back then its possible
Back then? What, a couple of hours ago when the ISS last went through the South Atlantic Anomaly?

;D
Ecosia - the greenest way to search. You find what you need, Ecosia plants trees where they're needed. www.ecosia.org

Offline LunarOrbit

• Administrator
  • Saturn
    • ApolloHoax.net
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2013, 12:14:40 PM »

Here's a bit of friendly advice: we've heard it all before so you won't get anywhere posting the same old hoax claims that were debunked over ten years ago.

You're also not going to convince us that you're an intellectual with your laziness. Poor grammar, punctuation, capitalization, etc., and an unwillingness to defend your claims with evidence... why should we even bother with you? And why would you bother if you aren't going to give it your best effort? We're just going to chew you up and spit you out because you're an amateur. You might as well leave now and save yourself some embarrassment.
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth.
I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.
I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Offline apollo_deception

• Venus
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2013, 12:15:25 PM »
im presenting my evidence is all
its actually harder for you to prove we actually went

theres more evidence proving it was fake then there is evidence proving it was real

oh we have moon rocks, and a crappy television shot....prove to me 100% it was real and ill eat my shoe...with ketchup lol

Offline apollo_deception

• Venus
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2013, 12:16:12 PM »
can somebody say "front screen projection"?

Offline Peter B

• Saturn
« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2013, 12:16:27 PM »
...nobody can prove the landings were real. unless you went there and looked at the stuff with your own eyes
If "you" had to be there to prove an event happened, then no detective could ever solve a crime, no archaeologist could ever conclude anything about the site they excavated. Heck, you're saying I can't even be sure that my team won the 2010 Australian Football Leage grand final.
Ecosia - the greenest way to search. You find what you need, Ecosia plants trees where they're needed. www.ecosia.org

Offline Laurel

• Earth
« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2013, 12:16:58 PM »

theres more evidence proving it was fake then there is evidence proving it was real

oh we have moon rocks, and a crappy television shot....prove to me 100% it was real and ill eat my show...with ketchup lol
Do you have any claims that aren't vague and haven't already been debunked? We're waiting.
"Well, my feet they finally took root in the earth, but I got me a nice little place in the stars, and I swear I found the key to the universe in the engine of an old parked car..."
Bruce Springsteen

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2013, 12:18:09 PM »

You have presented no evidence whatsoever. All you have done is rattle off a few of the more common and easily debunked arguments, and demonstrated a total lack of understanding of radiation.

We don't have to. That's not our burden of proof. You made the claim it was faked somehow. it is your responsibility to back that up.

I disagree. Show me the evidence it was fake.

oh we have moon rocks, and a crappy television shot

Oh we have far more than that, but if your research stops there that is, again, your issue, not ours.

prove to me 100% it was real

What would convince you?
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline apollo_deception

• Venus
« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2013, 12:18:28 PM »

oh we have moon rocks, and a crappy television shot....prove to me 100% it was real and ill eat my show...with ketchup lol
Do you have any claims that aren't vague and haven't already been debunked? We're waiting.

ask Jarrah White. I bet you cant debunk him lol

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2013, 12:18:38 PM »

Yes, and I can also say that categorically could not work to make the Apollo footage.
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline Laurel

• Earth
« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2013, 12:18:44 PM »
Can somebody say "already debunked on this board"?
http://www.apollohoax.net/forum/index.php?topic=89.0
Bruce Springsteen

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2013, 12:19:41 PM »

oh we have moon rocks, and a crappy television shot....prove to me 100% it was real and ill eat my shoe...with ketchup lol

No you aren't, you have presented nothing.

No it isn't.

No there isn't.  There is no "evidence" it was fake.  There is mountains of evidence proving it was real.

It has been proven.  You refuse to accept it.  Bon appetit.
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov.

Offline Laurel

• Earth
« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2013, 12:19:43 PM »
ask Jarrah White. I bet you cant debunk him lol
Why don't you ask him why he won't come here to defend his claims?
Bruce Springsteen

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2013, 12:19:55 PM »

But you forgot to check whether your claims had already been answered.  They have.  You're dredging up long-debunked beliefs.

Is that why you're frantically trying to explain away the mountain of evidence that is accepted by all the relevant sciences as valid?

That's for you demonstrate.  Bluster is not evidence.

oh we have moon rocks

Yes, explain how those have managed to fool every geologist for the past 40 years.

...and a crappy television shot.

Compared to what?  How is its apparent quality relevant to its evidentiary value?

prove to me 100% it was real and ill eat my show...with ketchup lol

Attempting to shift the burden of proof is a form of admitting defeat.  All the evidence in favor of Apollo's authenticity is that which you are frantically and unsuccessfully trying to explain away.  You cannot.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams