Author Topic: LRO finds Apollo 16 booster impact site  (Read 15682 times)

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
Re: LRO finds Apollo 16 booster impact site
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2016, 08:16:29 AM »
The lunacy never ends. Before he deleted the video, Hunchie added these comments:

Then, if it is the S-IVB, it is still more delirious; explain me how the S-IVB which separated near earth's orbit managed to crash on the moon.The lunar module still crashed on the moon, it is only the way it crashed which is abnormal, but there is no way that the S-IVB might have crashed on the moon.
hunchbacked
11:46

OK, for me it could only be the impact of the jettisoned lunar module, I had never imagined it could be the impact of a part of the Saturn rocket.I'll work on this new information.

He never "imagined" that it could have been the booster?? Perhaps if he had actually read the report then he wouldn't have to rely on his imagination. but then, he wouldn't be a hoaxie then, would he?

So even when he has been shown to be incorrect he does a quick two-step, throws the hoax bus into reverse and then deletes the original video. And they are the ones to bleat about censorship!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 08:30:57 AM by Zakalwe »
"The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' " - Isaac Asimov

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2016, 08:21:10 AM »
"The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' " - Isaac Asimov

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2016, 08:23:42 AM »
Thanks I'll watch it later and post my thoughts.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2016, 01:19:12 PM »
I think he also needs to look at what the seismometer's LPX, LPY and LPZ axes actually mean, and look at the images of the Apollo 16 landing site which clearly show the LM next to a crater.

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2016, 01:34:55 PM »
Hunchbacked is actually a whistle-blower for the hoax community. After all, anyone with only half a working brain would realise that he has completely cocked up here by confusing the booster with the ascent module. Such an obvious and glaring mistake can only be the work of a whistle-blower desperately trying to send a signal out to the world that the hoax story is a sham. He's clearly under threat from the leaders of the hoax community and cannot come straight out and declare the whole thing a sham. Jarrah is probably watching his every move and will force Hunchbacked to listen to endless loops of his whining nasal voice if he catches poor old Hunchie spilling the beans.
Watch any of Hunchbacked's videos. There are loads of glaring errors that anyone with a working intellact will spot. The dude is clearly signalling for help here and trying to blow the whole hoax story. The Illuminati of the hoax world are on to him though.....

::) ::) :o :o ;D ;D ;D
After viewing many videos and having some communications via YT, I don't get the same feeling about him.  IMO, he does best when attempting to BS the viewer with technical details that would overwhelm the novice.  His poorer attempts are based around images/TV where he does present a rather myopic belief  in those imageries. He does take some of the imagery out of context, cropping, and/or sped up to "prove" his position.  Again the novice doesn't have or take the time to attempt to rebut his videos.  I know ka9q has commented on his electronics BS
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2016, 01:57:03 PM »
Hunchbacked is actually a whistle-blower for the hoax community.

After viewing many videos and having some communications via YT, I don't get the same feeling about him. 

Erm, I admit that my humour doesn't always appeal to many and my attempts at blatant sarcasm might not come across well, but for the record, I was being sarcastic.  ;)

The guy is a doofus and he's been caught (again) sucking his thumb with his pants down round his ankles. If the hoax "community" has a Ralph Wiggum, then it'll be Hunchbacked.

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2016, 02:02:34 PM »
Hunchbacked is actually a whistle-blower for the hoax community.

After viewing many videos and having some communications via YT, I don't get the same feeling about him. 

Erm, I admit that my humour doesn't always appeal to many and my attempts at blatant sarcasm might not come across well, but for the record, I was being sarcastic.  ;)

The guy is a doofus and he's been caught (again) sucking his thumb with his pants down round his ankles. If the hoax "community" has a Ralph Wiggum, then it'll be Hunchbacked.

My bad I didn't pick up on the sarcasm, your explanation is close to my observations of him.
Eugene Cernan

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2016, 09:30:26 AM »
Well after viewing the video, I can only second the thoughts of those posted earlier, the mistake of the SIV-B:LM ascent stage identification error. The crater give more of a vertical impact sense opposed to a sideways impact.  The impact crater is much larger than the LM would have made.  I think it would take a great deal of time to find the LM crater not knowing exactly where to look and its size.  Look how long it took to find the SIV-B crater. 
I did a search but could not find any seismogram of the LM impact, did anybody find anything about it?  The estimate of 1 year in orbit is/was only an estimate, and the mascons on the moon could have perturbed the orbit more/less than estimated.
In short another failed effort by hunch, but that won't stop him from posting more nonsense, IMO
Eugene Cernan

Offline DD Brock

• Earth
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2016, 12:35:56 PM »
He's uploaded a new version. He's now claiming that it's impossible to deliberately crash the S-IVb.

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2016, 12:51:00 PM »
He's uploaded a new version. He's now claiming that it's impossible to deliberately crash the S-IVb.
He's a real "well qualified engineer" to state this preposterous statement.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Trebor

• Earth
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2016, 02:10:04 PM »
How did he come up with this one?
Is there some magic barrier over the moon which would make it bounce off?

Offline DD Brock

• Earth
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2016, 06:45:25 PM »
He thinks they were all put into a solar orbit trajectory, therefore it would be impossible to crash one into the moon. No idea where he latched onto that. Probably attributing the procedures used on a different mission and applying it to 16 or something. He likes to do that.

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2016, 02:54:16 AM »
So it's impossible to deliberately put an object on a precise trajectory that will intercept the moon, but it is possible to deliberately put an object on a precise trajectory that doesn't?

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2016, 08:06:32 AM »
So it's impossible to deliberately put an object on a precise trajectory that will intercept the moon, but it is possible to deliberately put an object on a precise trajectory that doesn't?
Go figure! :)
Eugene Cernan