Author Topic: moon rock given to Holland by Neil Armstrong is Fake  (Read 28926 times)

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
Re: moon rock given to Holland by Neil Armstrong is Fake
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2015, 03:10:22 PM »
All special effects people spot the obvious signs of fakery, but they don't reveal it because it would jeopardise their careers and/or they would be murdered. Presumably by people on this board.

NASA doesn't pay me enough for that. Not at $2 a post. In any case, I'm quite happy shilling with the odd post here and there. The money buys the drinks at Christmas. I don't think I'd go as far a murder.

~cough~ Nectar points ~cough~

Offline Dalhousie

• Jupiter
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2015, 03:29:05 PM »
Yea, pretty much fiction.
It wasn't a rock, was not given to Holland and was not given by the Apollo 11 crew.

Since when has petrified wood not been a rock?

Offline dwight

• Jupiter
    • Live Tv From the Moon
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2015, 05:58:35 PM »
As I work in the TV industry it means if I spilled the beans about really happened with wires and sfx, I'd have to arrange for my own killing.
"Honeysuckle TV on line!"

Offline Allan F

• Saturn
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2015, 09:20:05 PM »
You could fake it, you know.
Well, it is like this: The truth doesn't need insults. Insults are the refuge of a darkened mind, a mind that refuses to open and see. Foul language can't outcompete knowledge. And knowledge is the result of education. Education is the result of the wish to know more, not less.

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2015, 10:12:28 PM »
As I work in the TV industry it means if I spilled the beans about really happened with wires and sfx, I'd have to arrange for my own killing.

If you're good enough with SFX you only have to make people believe you're dead.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
  • Chaos in his tin foil hat
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2015, 04:57:16 AM »
If you're good enough with SFX you only have to make people believe you're dead.

He would have to have a new account here and pretend that he knows nothing about Apollo cameras.  :(
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people – Sir Isaac Newton.

A polar orbit would also bypass the SAA - Tim Finch

Offline dwight

• Jupiter
    • Live Tv From the Moon
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2015, 06:25:27 AM »
Apollo cameras, hey? Don't those things capture light through the eyepeice and beam that on the wall through the lens?
"Honeysuckle TV on line!"

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2015, 06:42:33 AM »
Apollo cameras, hey? Don't those things capture light through the eyepeice and beam that on the wall through the lens?

I point you in the direction of Live TV from the Moon by Dwight Steven-Boniecki.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people – Sir Isaac Newton.

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2015, 12:54:43 PM »
Such a shame what happened to that guy . . . .
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline BazBear

• Mars
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2015, 02:45:21 PM »
Such a shame what happened to that guy . . . .
It is sad, but he's the one who signed the NASA shill contract. He knew the risks...
"It's true you know. In space, no one can hear you scream like a little girl." - Mark Watney, protagonist of The Martian by Andy Weir

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2015, 03:17:21 PM »
It is sad, but he's the one who signed the NASA shill contract. He knew the risks...

He really will be a loss to Apollo shills. He was the main film propagandist and created a wonderful cover story that was technically faultless, covering many aspects of the alledged landings and their documentation. I hope the new Dwight can fill the gap.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 03:19:59 PM by Luke Pemberton »

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2015, 03:45:10 PM »

He really will be a loss to Apollo shills. He was the main film propagandist and created a wonderful cover story that was technically faultless, covering many aspects of the alledged landings and their documentation. I hope the new Dwight can fill the gap.

I'm sure that he will be fine. Rumour has it that he will be getting fitted with the upgraded MkIV mind control device. Much better battery life, apparently, and improved reception from NASA HQ even when indoors....
"The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' " - Isaac Asimov

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2015, 04:15:02 PM »
Much better battery life, apparently, and improved reception from NASA HQ even when indoors....

Can we all get that upgrade or is only for newbees? I'm currently using Mark 2, but found I almost blurted out the 'twoof' when near my microwave oven. It was a close run thing.

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2015, 04:29:05 PM »
Much better battery life, apparently, and improved reception from NASA HQ even when indoors....

Can we all get that upgrade or is only for newbees? I'm currently using Mark 2, but found I almost blurted out the 'twoof' when near my microwave oven. It was a close run thing.

Its OK Luke, you can make one of these and wear it when you are warming up that pizza slice.....

If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.

Offline darren r

• Earth
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2015, 04:42:06 PM »

Its OK Luke, you can make one of these and wear it when you are warming up that pizza slice.....

That cat has had just about enough of this bullshit.
" I went to the God D**n Moon!" Byng Gordon, 8th man on the Moon.