Author Topic: Chemtrails. The reality.  (Read 90274 times)

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
Re: Chemtrails. The reality.
« Reply #90 on: June 18, 2012, 01:12:23 PM »
Jason, do you realize that 747 has 4 engines but 737 has 2? So the airplanes are a tleast partly comparable in size.

I know that. However, the point stands. There are a wide variety of sizes of aircraft with two engines. and you have no idea what either of those two aircraft are. You have no idea of their size.

What is your occupation, and what is that you do?

Irrelevant.

I only support Ron paul, the rest of bunch mostly are not politicians at all.

Why do you 'support' any American politician if you are Latvian? What does your support have to do with anything that takes place in US politics?

The flight patterns are 200 m away, meaning their route, not exactly the fuselages of those airplanes, as they are not flying next to each other.

Show us your calculation to prove that.

I did a calculation you know. Did you realise that you have two planes of exactly the same size flying at 10 km and 11 km altitude, the one at 11 km altitude will still appear to be 91% the size of the lower one? And that's assuming you have the resolution to make your picture have the aircraft take up more than a dozen pixels.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 01:17:17 PM by Jason Thompson »
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #91 on: June 18, 2012, 02:17:27 PM »
I find it interesting that my questions, which don't require any math or special information at all, have been completely ignored.  Does anyone who doesn't believe we're all being poisoned through inefficient mysterious agencies see them?
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #92 on: June 18, 2012, 02:24:33 PM »
I find it interesting that my questions, which don't require any math or special information at all, have been completely ignored.  Does anyone who doesn't believe we're all being poisoned through inefficient mysterious agencies see them?

I can.  Maybe all the chemicals being dropped on me are making me hallucinate, though?
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov.

Offline advancedboy

• Venus
« Reply #93 on: June 18, 2012, 02:30:50 PM »
  Emma, it is none of my business, but you could have used a chance to be a bit more polite, it is not that hard to say, sorry, I don`t want to disclose my job that I do  But it would also have given  you a  chance to `shine` if your job was something  fascinating, wouldn`t it? Why the secrecy? Education is important,but it is  the passion that you do, that accumulates your expertize throughout years, doesn`t it?
Jason, these 2 airplanes are comparable as they look very similar to 737, of course it could be a similarly sized airplane like airbus a320, but it would be comparable.   It is very unlikely A330 which would be bigger, but also longer. As to tinier  private airplanes, they don`t have this kind of engine configuration.

`Why do you 'support' any American politician if you are Latvian? What does your support have to do with anything that takes place in US politics?`-- because there are no honest politicians worth voting for and I  sincerely love America, hence my harsh criticism towards it.. Ron Paul is a global phenomenon and is recognised in every country of the world if we talk the internet milieu.Which can be proved very simply by visiting whowouldtheoworldvotefor.com, if I remeber the site correctly. And what matters is the free will what people vote , not what Limbaugh or vitriol spewing O`Reiley  offer as the truth. Besides, Ron Paul addresses external debt, and eventually would fire half of the government, meaning they would need to find real jobs, not pencil pushing. Paul would eventually reorganise education system, so that natural sciences would be prioritised, and manufacturing would be relieved of taxes to such an extent that it would start sprouting again. Just a guess. I keep living in illusions. For me what matters is art, science, and complex manufacturing. Sorry for being off topic. I will try to find more videos with time lapse, as they are more convincing.
Gillianren- was your question about what brought me here? I think I was googling some sites dealing with Apollo and eventually turned up here.  Or was it a different question?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 02:37:54 PM by advancedboy »

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #94 on: June 18, 2012, 02:36:41 PM »
  Emma, it is none of my business, but you could have used a chance to be a bit more polite, it is not that hard to say, sorry, I don`t want to disclose my job that I do  But it would also have given  you a  chance to `shine` if your job was something  fascinating, wouldn`t it? Why the secrecy? Education is important,but it is  the passion that you do, that accumulates your expertize throughout years, doesn`t it?

I was curt, but not impolite.  There is a difference.

As far as I am concerned, my job IS fascinating.  However, one of the requirements of it is some degree of anonymity.  Not my call, just the way things are.  It is not a government job.

Frankly, I don't think you respect my education at all as you have repeatedly rubbished it.

I do not wish to have this conversation with you again.

By the way, as has been asked before I urge you to make use of the "quote" function.  Lack of it is making your posts hard to read.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 02:40:28 PM by Andromeda »
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov.

Offline SolusLupus

• Earth
« Reply #95 on: June 18, 2012, 02:38:37 PM »
Oh goody!  Looks like he used the whole "you can't trust big government" deal, so it's an excuse for me to pull out one of my favorite arguments I've made about this!

http://solusl.blogspot.com/2012/04/monkey-governments-and-problem-with-us.html

The "Monkey Government" vs. the "Shakespeare Government".  It's a good read, I promise, and you can stop reading once I get into "Us vs. Them", since that's really a bit of a tangent.

No, seriously, advanced, I do want you to read it and consider it.
“Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.” -- Kahlil Gibran

My blog about life, universe, and everything: http://solusl.blogspot.com/

Offline SolusLupus

• Earth
« Reply #96 on: June 18, 2012, 02:41:42 PM »
Why do you 'support' any American politician if you are Latvian? What does your support have to do with anything that takes place in US politics?

You know, I saw this attitude in the JREF forum a lot, that people outside the US should butt out and not have opinions about US politics.  While it may throw a big question as to whether advanced really is from Latvia or not, I would like to note that people in foreign countries actually do legitimately have concerns over who would become the next president of the United States, or US politics in general.  The US reaches out and touches the world, being the one world hegemony currently (about to be competed with by China, many say).  The fact that we've gone in to many countries now in conflict, or denied funding to UNESCO for them recognizing Palestine as a country, and threatened to bomb Iran for instance, only makes the world more worried about our politics -- especially with some of our more extrajudicial measures.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 02:53:20 PM by SolusLupus »
“Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.” -- Kahlil Gibran

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #97 on: June 18, 2012, 03:22:29 PM »

Who do you think you are lecturing people on politeness?

It's not secrecy, it's a little thing called privacy. Everyone is entitled to it and you have no right whatsoever to criticise anyone for choosing to maintain it. If you want to start discussing technical issues then the issue of qualification is highly relevant. What people do with those qualifications (or not) is not relevant at all.

Jason, these 2 airplanes are comparable as they look very similar to 737

Now I know you can't be serious. They 'look similar' to a 737? they each take up about a dozen pixels. There are NO distinguishing features that allow you to make that distinction.

However, the point still stands: you have not done ANY calculation whatsoever to support your assertion that they are 200 metres apart. Support it or withdraw it.
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #98 on: June 18, 2012, 03:30:03 PM »
I  sincerely love America,

Pure BS. (Bart Sibrel)  You blindly and arrogantly slander America and Americans with your unsupported moon hoax idiocy.    And can barely contain your rage against a host of historical "wrongs."  That you consider your words here to reflect love or admiration shows the lack of a grasp on your own emotional state. 
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 03:32:56 PM by Echnaton »
The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new. —Samuel Beckett

Offline carpediem

• Venus
« Reply #99 on: June 18, 2012, 03:57:45 PM »
Let me reiterate it this way. Who were those  IBM people that serviced punchcard machines and regularly flew to Poland and Germany to fix them, while  at the same time people were burned in ovens there?
I feel pretty confident that no IBM staff flew to Poland and Germany while the USA and Germany were at war with each other. But if you can provide a citation showing otherwise I am willing to reconsider my position.

Offline advancedboy

• Venus
« Reply #100 on: June 18, 2012, 04:58:25 PM »
[Pure BS. (Bart Sibrel)  You blindly and arrogantly slander America and Americans with your unsupported moon hoax idiocy.    And can barely contain your rage against a host of historical "wrongs."  That you consider your words here to reflect love or admiration shows the lack of a grasp on your own emotional state.

Well I do  love America. Every single airplane, phone, car, or helicopter I  have designed or sketched is only for United States.  I slap America, because I care, and I want them to wake up. I want them to have meaningful jobs, not  at WallMarts and  Kmarts. Frankly speaking I don`t care what jobs are there for other countries. It is not my business that they can`t assemble or design good cars in Russia, but you outsource engines on your American cars from Mazda( for your Fords) and it is a personal insult to me. You use german lenses on your Kodak, and it is an insult to me. because every single position you make redundant in engineering , creates a little Detroit suburb somewhere in US, and also in me.  Guess, how did I feel , when they cancelled Chicago Spire, but went ahead with Burj Khalifah? You guessed it right. Anyway it is a bit off topic.

SolusLupus , I read your article, and it is written at a level of a freshman at University, lacking texture, doesn`t express any taste( sweet, sour, bitter?) and is evasive to express anything definitive. Kinda reminds me a hamburger. Sorry, if that hurt. Practice more.

As the picture of the airplanes is blurry, I have to base the distance on guesstimation.

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #101 on: June 18, 2012, 05:00:02 PM »

As the picture of the airplanes is blurry, I have to base the distance on guesstimation making stuff up.

Fixed that for you.

Offline SolusLupus

• Earth
« Reply #102 on: June 18, 2012, 05:01:25 PM »
SolusLupus , I read your article, and it is written at a level of a freshman at University,

Funny, because I'm a semester away from graduating, while in two Honours societies.

lacking texture, doesn`t express any taste( sweet, sour, bitter?) and is evasive to express anything definitive.

I'm sorry if you missed the point.  If you would prefer, I could edit the article to explore actual real conspiracies such as Watergate, no?  That falls easily within the Monkey Governments, not the Shakespeare Government.

Sorry, if that hurt. Practice more.

Well, considering the quality of your arguments on this forum, it is hard to be "hurt" by any critique you make on my work, especially when it lacks anything definitive itself.

As the picture of the airplanes is blurry, I have to base the distance on guesstimation.

Yet you quoted a precise figure.

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #103 on: June 18, 2012, 05:03:17 PM »

Then you do not get to draw a firm conclusion about what the contrails from each aircraft could be doing. To summarise:

You do not know what the aircraft are (you have guessed at 737s based on some very dubious interpretation of some very small images in a compressed video)

You do not know what altitude they are flying at

You do not know how far apart they are (though you repeatedly stated 200m as a fact)

Therefore, you do not know that the atmospheric conditions under which the contrails form are not sufficiently different to explain the fact that one lingers and another does not.

So what do you know about that particular example?

Offline advancedboy

• Venus
« Reply #104 on: June 18, 2012, 05:40:13 PM »
It doesn`t matter what exactly those 2 airplanes are, both are of comparable size, have 2 engines, have absolutely different contrails, and are in near vicinity of each other. If you value them visually,  it could work out of being 200 maybe even 300 meters apart. it would demand very high level experts to calculate very exact numbers judging from the blurry videos.  But it doesn`t require an expert, to nitice different contrails.  Simply bring forward your parents, and tell them to report me that they have seen these kind of chemtrails all life long.  What do you want to say, that these airplanes are flying so far away, most likely many miles, and that these trails are different because one of them flies in completely different air temperature that it makes the contrails linger?  No, buddy! it won`t happen, because  you will get more and more videos, and reports from people around the world.  Uhhm the scary, 9/11, question:) I will never ask it:)