Author Topic: Reflection or double votes?  (Read 3632 times)

Offline LionKing

• Mars
Reflection or double votes?
« on: November 01, 2016, 04:08:59 AM »
Hello all,

I thought I'd ask for your help with this issue since you analyze video and photos.

Please view the second person who voted. Did he put two cards or it is the reflection of the paper as his supporters said? the MPs acted like school boys yesterday having to repeat the vote three times because for two times there were one card in excess
“When you go through a hard period,
When everything seems to oppose you,
... When you feel you cannot even bear one more minute,
NEVER GIVE UP!
Because it is the time and place that the course will divert!”
 Rumi

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
Re: Reflection or double votes?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 03:03:15 PM »
Hello all,

I thought I'd ask for your help with this issue since you analyze video and photos.

Please view the second person who voted. Did he put two cards or it is the reflection of the paper as his supporters said? the MPs acted like school boys yesterday having to repeat the vote three times because for two times there were one card in excess.

The first flash was a reflection on the glass nearest the camera from the room lighting, as the vote collector tilted the box slightly.

If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.

Offline LionKing

• Mars
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 04:06:37 PM »
Hello all,

Please view the second person who voted. Did he put two cards or it is the reflection of the paper as his supporters said? the MPs acted like school boys yesterday having to repeat the vote three times because for two times there were one card in excess.

The first flash was a reflection on the glass nearest the camera from the room lighting, as the vote collector tilted the box slightly.

So you think he voted only with one card?
NEVER GIVE UP!
 Rumi

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2016, 06:59:11 PM »
Hello all,

I don't know

What I am saying is that what you see does not appear to be evidence of two cards going in the box.
If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.

Offline LionKing

• Mars
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2016, 06:27:07 AM »
Hello all,

I don't know

What I am saying is that what you see does not appear to be evidence of two cards going in the box.

I see..yes I think you are right..thnx
NEVER GIVE UP!
 Rumi

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2016, 11:32:40 AM »
Why would any idiot post video/photographic evidence of voting twice?  I'll grant you I posted a picture of my son dropping two ballots off at our drop box--they were mine and his father's.  He lives in a household with two adults entitled to vote, and the nice ladies at the auditor's office let him put the ballots in the box and get his picture taken doing so.  But if I were fiddling with a vote in some way, I wouldn't be stupid enough to share the evidence!
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline LionKing

• Mars
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2016, 02:53:41 PM »
Why would any idiot post video/photographic evidence of voting twice?  I'll grant you I posted a picture of my son dropping two ballots off at our drop box--they were mine and his father's.  He lives in a household with two adults entitled to vote, and the nice ladies at the auditor's office let him put the ballots in the box and get his picture taken doing so.  But if I were fiddling with a vote in some way, I wouldn't be stupid enough to share the evidence!

It is not him who shared the evidence
NEVER GIVE UP!
 Rumi

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2016, 11:31:59 AM »
He allowed himself to be photographed, didn't he?  Okay, so he didn't post it himself.  But he was in a place where he was being watched, and he still did something that careless?
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline LionKing

• Mars
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2016, 04:45:59 PM »
He allowed himself to be photographed, didn't he?  Okay, so he didn't post it himself.  But he was in a place where he was being watched, and he still did something that careless?

The session was all filmed and yet two times one more card was put and the process had to be repeated ..but we did not see  close camera filming for all so they might have taken advantage of this

At any rates  I thimk I guessed who. One sarcastic nomination went for miriam klink (artist viewed as a whore here) and when her name was cancelled the MP Sami al Gemayel objected and asked why ? And the head of the parliament said because she is orthodox so she is not eligible..if my guess is correct that it was him who put her name then it might well be him who put the second vote given also his relatively young age.

All this is not important now..God help us for the coming 6 years
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 06:31:28 PM by LionKing »
NEVER GIVE UP!
 Rumi