Author Topic: Clear Evidence of Life on Mars  (Read 11766 times)

Offline Ishkabibble

• Earth
  • The Truth is Out There...
Re: Clear Evidence of Life on Mars
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2015, 08:29:39 PM »
I'll see your "Life on Mars" and raise you a view of the Milky Way from the surface of Mars...

You don't "believe" that the lunar landings happened. You either understand the science or you don't.

If the lessons of history teach us any one thing, it is that no one learns the lessons that history teaches...

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2015, 04:57:12 AM »
I see yours and raise you a Galaxy, the Milky Way and Mars all in a single photo...

"The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' " - Isaac Asimov

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2015, 07:02:51 AM »
I see yours and raise you a Galaxy, the Milky Way and Mars all in a single photo...

Folds hand. :)
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Ishkabibble

• Earth
  • The Truth is Out There...
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2015, 08:48:29 PM »
I'll be over here in the corner if anyone wants me... :-X
You don't "believe" that the lunar landings happened. You either understand the science or you don't.

If the lessons of history teach us any one thing, it is that no one learns the lessons that history teaches...

Offline Bryanpoprobson

• Jupiter
  • Another Clown
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2015, 09:13:48 AM »
Having "pun" with my post are we? :)
"Wise men speak because they have something to say!" "Fools speak, because they have to say something!" (Plato)