Off Topic > Other Conspiracy Theories

JFK - 3 shooters 6 shots

<< < (215/232) > >>

profmunkin:
Victoria Adams gave testimony to WC, she was on the 4th floor at an open window in the TSBD.
3 set of windows from the east, or 1 widow to the West of were Jarmin was.
She stated the shots came from "right below" dah dah dah dah...grassy knoll.
Adams was with Sandra Styles (she was not asked to testify to the WC), Elsie Dorman (she was not asked to testify to the WC) and Dorothy Garner (she was not asked to testify to the WC)

cherry-picking, you got to be kidding

Victoria Adams and Sandra Styles were running down the steps after the shooting, the WC recognized this as a problem in timing, but never resolved it, they refused to do a time study on Victoria Adams and Sandra Styles even after Victoria requested one, the FBI or WC told her that she couldn't have been on the steps then because Oswald was on them, she was told she was mistaken. Victoria Adams asked to have Sandra Styles give testimony to the WC, Victoria as told that they had her story, they didn't need Styles.

profmunkin:

--- Quote from: SolusLupus on June 12, 2012, 10:05:15 PM ---First of all, you have terms mixed around.  Things that are not possible are never plausible.

--- End quote ---
No, it's correct, that is exactly correct, plausible, just as a bullet has NEVER smashed thru bones and
come out similar to the bullet that "traversed thru" JFK and JC but by god some "expert" believes it might be plausible. No one could believe it's possible, how could you, it has never been done, but because an "expert" offers his opinion that it might be plausible, you say oh, OK.
Your nuts!

Were any shooters spotted in the grassy knoll?  No, not a single one.

> YES 5 witnesses saw gunmen
> YES 4 saw puff of smoke

Did they leave behind shell casings or any trace they were there?  No, they did not.  Would it have been wise to carry an assassination with more than one shooter, then pretend it was only one?  No, it would not have.
> Why would they leave shells behind?
> Don't know, but appearantly you do

Have I fired a gun before?  Yes.  Have I been in a large empty warehouse before?  Yes.
> And <
A gunshot in close quarters, especially with little in the way of the acoustics, does have a tendency to be so loud that it's not easy to directly pinpoint.  Echo is always a concern with loud noises, too.
>please address the issue, can you detect the direction of gun firing from 12 feet away from an open space not?  Remember Jarmin, Williams, Norman, Styles, Adams, Dorman and Garner were close to this distance, hanging out open windows.
>If you dodge the obvious you just come off looking like a toadie.

Do I "really believe Jarmin and Williams and Norman are that stupid, really, really, really, really?"  No, I do not "really, really, really, really" believe they were stupid.
>Well then explain their testimony and actions

But you're still picking at small cherries here, and insisting they make a pie.  They don't.
>I got a bowl of cherries you got nothin!

We have video evidence of the shooting.
>Really?
We have forensic evidence of the shooting.
>Really?
We have a vast preponderance of testimony, not just a handful of people.
>Not True, at least as far as witnesses in Dealey Plaza.
We have the gun.  We have the bullets.  Oswald shot a police officer before ducking into a theater.
>Really?

You're accusing us of "cherry picking", but all of us can recognize this vast wealth of information.  You, however, pick out three people and say "That's the evidence!  What they said sounds fishy to me!  SO THERE MUST HAVE BEEN MORE THAN ONE SHOOTER".

Echnaton:
I am getting so sick of promunkin's repetitious nonsense.  He goes away to recharg and each time he comes back with a slightly greater air of desperation and need to cherry pick and ignore all the criticism that has been given for these 72 pages.  I propose that he be given a warning to address his critics on this board or if he fails to do that, he will be banned.

It is really a simple question,  who made the shots and where were they.  Give us this and the support for the accusation.  Failing a complete answer to this, profmunkin should be banned. 

LunarOrbit:

--- Quote from: Echnaton on June 12, 2012, 10:59:56 PM ---It is really a simple question,  who made the shots and where were they.  Give us this and the support for the accusation.  Failing a complete answer to this, profmunkin should be banned.
--- End quote ---

I'm going to make it official.

Profmunkin, you have until the end of the day Friday (June 15, 2012) to provide us with the answers to our questions. Who fired the shots that hit President Kennedy and Governor Connally, and what was the location of the assassin (or assassins)? Explain to us why your scenario makes more sense than Lee Harvey Oswald being the lone gunman.

If you do not provide these answers in the time I have allotted you will be permanently banned. I believe I have been extremely generous in allowing you to make over 400 posts despite what you did to the Proboards forum, but it's time for you to prove you're not just a troll.

profmunkin:

--- Quote from: Echnaton on June 12, 2012, 10:59:56 PM --- I propose that he be given a warning to address his critics on this board or if he fails to do that, he will be banned.
It is really a simple question,  who made the shots and where were they.  Give us this and the support for the accusation.  Failing a complete answer to this, profmunkin should be banned.

--- End quote ---
Came back to answer post, #1063
I don't envision posting on this forum an alternative scenario, not now, probably not ever.
If you can't deal with what I post, so what?
All lunarorbit has to do is ask me to leave.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version