Off Topic > Other Conspiracy Theories

JFK - 3 shooters 6 shots

<< < (217/232) > >>

profmunkin:

--- Quote from: LunarOrbit on June 12, 2012, 11:48:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: profmunkin on June 12, 2012, 11:22:12 PM ---All lunarorbit has to do is ask me to leave.

--- End quote ---

I guess you don't consider having been banned from the Proboards forum the same thing as being asked to leave.

What is so difficult about answering our questions, Prof? You're so certain that Lee Oswald was innocent, but you haven't provided an alternative scenario. That means you have failed to make the case that the conclusions of the Warren Commission are wrong.

--- End quote ---
Is it the same to you?

I can't convince you there was no shooter on the 6th floor, why would I suggest not only was the shooter not on the sixth floor, that he may not have been inside the TSBD?
I am trying to point out that some of the conclusions of WC Report cannot be correct.

Jason Thompson:

--- Quote from: profmunkin on June 12, 2012, 10:58:10 PM ---No, it's correct, that is exactly correct, plausible, just as a bullet has NEVER smashed thru bones and
come out similar to the bullet that "traversed thru" JFK and JC but by god some "expert" believes it might be plausible. No one could believe it's possible, how could you, it has never been done, but because an "expert" offers his opinion that it might be plausible, you say oh, OK.
Your nuts!
--- End quote ---

And you're an idiot. The bullet that passed through JFK and Connally did NOT 'smash through' bones. It passed through not one bone in JFK's body and hit side on in Connally's wrist, breaking the bone and flattening the side of the bullet.

And for the umpteenth time, yes this HAS been replicated. You've been told this, and shown this, and you STILL refuse to acknowledge it.

--- Quote ---YES 5 witnesses saw gunmen YES 4 saw puff of smoke
--- End quote ---

Provide the testimony of those witnesses who saw gunmen. Not just men doing things, but gunmen. ANd please recall also that numerous witnesses report a gunman in the TSBD.

--- Quote ---Why would they leave shells behind?
--- End quote ---

So they spent time looking for their empty shells and picking them up, did they?

Again, please remember that shells WERE found in the TSBD.

--- Quote ---please address the issue, can you detect the direction of gun firing from 12 feet away from an open space not?
--- End quote ---

This is NOT an open space, this is inside a building with open windows. Echoes and reverberations would have made the gunshot sound almost impossible to localise, but again that's physics so I expect you to ignore it.

SolusLupus:
Still want to know what technology the Secret Service/CIA/hiddengovernmentorganizationofyourchoice had available that could easily replicate actual footage, that no one could tell was different from the real thing, in just a single day.

Jason Thompson:

--- Quote from: profmunkin on June 13, 2012, 12:10:02 AM ---Do you know if it would have been possible for an expert to take a film similar to the z-film and add special effects to it?
--- End quote ---

Yes, but NOT in the time available.

--- Quote ---Do you know if special effects can be easily detected?
--- End quote ---

Yes they can.

--- Quote ---My understanding is the chain of custody was broken by the CIA, this comes form Douglas P. Horne "inside the ARRB", I know blah blah blah
--- End quote ---

That doesn't matter if there just was not enough time to do the effects work on the film, which by that time existed in multiple copies.

--- Quote ---if JFK was shot from the front / side how would you hide it, make a spray of blood to the front and disguise the hole in the back of the head.
--- End quote ---

How would you do that? All you have is some appeal to 'expert' capabilities, but you have no idea if they even exist. They simply have to in order for your story to make sense.

--- Quote ---Better adjust the background timing, because it sucks to have to answer why the limo came to almost a complete stop.
--- End quote ---

No, there is a simple answer. The driver hears a bang and slows the car to check that the bang wasn't something wrong with the vehicle. That's PERFECT NORMAL BEHAVIOUR! You sit there with your fifty years of hindsight and think everyone should have reacted as though they were being shot at but fail to understand that most people would not have realised they were being shot at until a few seconds later, and those few seconds would be all that was needed to pull off the kill.

--- Quote ---Could they have accomplished this?
--- End quote ---

No.

--- Quote ---Besides the fact, NO ONE would have believed JFK was hit from the rear after viewing the Z-Film
--- End quote ---

Wrong. Anyone with a decent understanding of physics would have believed JFK was hit from the rear. Again, I will tell you, THIS HAS BEEN DUPLICATED. Over and over and over again. Have you even bothered to read up on the work that was done on this? Have you looked at the demonstrations of this fact that have been presented here? Things and people hit by bullets are NOT thrown back by the impact. The bullet penetrates. It does not push.

Jason Thompson:

--- Quote from: profmunkin on June 13, 2012, 12:19:18 AM ---I am trying to point out that some of the conclusions of WC Report cannot be correct.

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately your understanding of the testimony and the science behind the evidence is so limited that you just can't see that what seems incorrect to you makes perfect sense in the context of reality and actual investigative procedure.

You won't post your 'alternative' scenario because you don't have one. You are no more than a troll, and we know this full well. You are wasting everyone's time, and I'm frankly not even sure you believe half of what you are writing. You have already demonstrated by your behaviour at the Proboards forum that you are intellectually dishonest and cowardly. Your failure to answer the simple questions put to you and your absolute refusal to acknowledge that reams of relevant material that has been presented to you just shows you have no interest in proper debate or discussion. We shan't miss you when the inevitable ban occurs, but don't worry, all your drivel will still be here for anyone to read and ridicule.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version