Author Topic: Proof Apollo was hoaxed redux  (Read 29005 times)

Offline dwight

• Jupiter
    • Live Tv From the Moon
Proof Apollo was hoaxed redux
« on: April 05, 2014, 05:40:52 AM »
As it is quiet here at the moment, I thought I'd add my hard evidence that Apollo was faked - namely there are no stars in the photos. Discuss (you Apollogists, you).
"Honeysuckle TV on line!"

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
Re: Proof Apollo was hoaxed redux
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 05:57:12 AM »
Waving flag, you Government shill.
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov.

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 05:58:56 AM »
Of course there are no stars. Everyone knows the stars are not visible outside an atmosphere, where their transverse x-ray waves get downshifted to visible light or something....
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
  • Chaos in his tin foil hat
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 08:10:35 AM »
As it is quiet here at the moment.

That's because we are all spending our hard earned shill wages on holidays. I for one have had a 6 month Caribbean cruise at the expense of NASA. I get $3 for each post I make anywhere on the internet, $5 if I post on The Blunder from Downunder's channel. Imagine what Jay and ka9q has earned, must be in the millions now.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people – Sir Isaac Newton.

A polar orbit would also bypass the SAA - Tim Finch

Offline dwight

• Jupiter
    • Live Tv From the Moon
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2014, 09:57:30 AM »
Im happy to report that after much haggling, I have secured an attractive health benefit and pension plan for immediate relatives of paid shills. This enhances your existing shill contract. Also Luke, you'll be happy to hear there is now a 15% loading on holiday pay, backdated to January 1st.
"Honeysuckle TV on line!"

Offline cjameshuff

• Mars
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2014, 05:49:13 PM »
Of course there are no stars. Everyone knows the stars are not visible outside an atmosphere, where their transverse x-ray waves get downshifted to visible light or something....

Transverse waves? Everyone knows starlight consists of plane waves. Anyway...it's all about Compton scattering! Oh, and gratings!

Offline Tedward

• Mars
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2014, 01:33:47 AM »
Transverse waves? Them the ones that across the beach? And I know all about gratings, they cover the holes where the water disappears when it rains, usually on the road.

Anyway. There is one overwhelming bit of evidence everyone is missing. I call it the "hmmm" evidence. Whenever that is uttered in a video or typed, you know they know the facts. Stands to reason.

Damn. Two bits of overwhelming evidence, "hmmm" and "stands to reason".

And not forgetting the "does not look right".

Damn damn... three bits of overwhelming evidence......

(shamelessly stolen idea)

Offline darren r

• Earth
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2014, 06:35:19 AM »

Anyway. There is one overwhelming bit of evidence everyone is missing. I call it the "hmmm" evidence. Whenever that is uttered in a video or typed, you know they know the facts. Stands to reason.

Damn. Two bits of overwhelming evidence, "hmmm" and "stands to reason".

And not forgetting the "does not look right".

Damn damn... three bits of overwhelming evidence......

;D

I think there's a Bingo card in this. I'll contribute :

"NASA (or whomever) expects us to believe..."
" I went to the God D**n Moon!" Byng Gordon, 8th man on the Moon.

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2014, 07:47:11 AM »
Im happy to report that after much haggling, I have secured an attractive health benefit and pension plan for immediate relatives of paid shills. This enhances your existing shill contract. Also Luke, you'll be happy to hear there is now a 15% loading on holiday pay, backdated to January 1st.
Unfortunately. this doesn't apply to the Houston office, even though we are the home of the hoax.  For two reasons.  1. We are deeply in debt from the overuse of our expense account to pay bar tabs. 2. All the drinking over the years has caused our collective health to decline and we have been unsuccessful in recruiting enough new young, alcohol tolerant members to offset the high cost of liver treatment for us long timers.  Our health benefits were cut to save costs and our shadow government leaders conspired to get us rejected from Obama Care to prevent their callousness from being exposed. >:(

Our Houston group got together and decided to expose the hoax but realized that we (collectively) had done the job so well that no one was around to believe the truth anymore.  Oh well, it was fun while it lasted, from what little I can remember.    :P
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 07:49:09 AM by Echnaton »
The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new. —Samuel Beckett

Offline Tedward

• Mars
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2014, 06:06:15 PM »
Have not the aliens given you cloning technology for liver transplants..... no... wait..... beer that does not affect livers?

Anyway. Some bloke/blokess on the internet said so and I believe him/her and to be safe, it, there may be lizard overlords. Now, just have to send my details to this banking email.....

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2014, 08:01:02 PM »
And I know all about gratings

I know about grating too. Its the feeling I get when I read anything Jarrah's Junkbox
If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2014, 08:17:13 PM »
Have not the aliens given you cloning technology for liver transplants.....

Aliens.  Boy have you drunk the Koolaid. 
The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new. —Samuel Beckett

Offline raven

• Uranus
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2014, 11:34:52 PM »
Aliens.  Boy have you drunk the Koolaid.
Well, of course, aliens gave us Koolaid. 8)

Offline Tedward

• Mars
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2014, 01:40:14 AM »

;D

I think there's a Bingo card in this. I'll contribute :

"NASA (or whomever) expects us to believe..."

It is a tombola with this lot, spin the tub, pick todays anti shill tirade. Wibble.

Offline Tedward

• Mars
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2014, 01:50:27 AM »
Koolaid, that is a visual joke from Family Guy.....

I assume it is a beverage, usually red and advertised in a nice big beverage dispenser made of glass?

Capturing Aliens had me thinking. There must be someone who is going to ask them about non taking over the planet stuff. Underwear that stays clean so you only need one pair of whatever. Better quality non stick socks, striped paint. The ultimate cake recipe. And looking at the news and a presenter with a suspect hair do at this moment, better fitting syrups.