Author Topic: Chemtrails. The reality.  (Read 89978 times)

Offline SolusLupus

• Earth
Re: Chemtrails. The reality.
« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2012, 10:01:29 AM »
Advancedboy,
Do all these people really let themselves and their families but drugged?  For what reason do they allow this?
Or is this secret is only known to a handful of conspiracist while the people in positions to notice the logistics of spraying know nothing?

To add onto this, why does it take a handful of people on the internet to realize the truth, instead of the MILLIONS of people across the world that would have the scientific knowledge to realize that this stuff isn't real science?  If it really isn't, which is the claim you're making?
“Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.” -- Kahlil Gibran

My blog about life, universe, and everything: http://solusl.blogspot.com/

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2012, 10:06:17 AM »
why does it take a handful of people on the internet to realize the truth, ?

Because, WE CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new. —Samuel Beckett

Offline advancedboy

• Venus
« Reply #77 on: June 18, 2012, 10:29:44 AM »
Maybe Jack Nicholson can`t handle the truth, but here is the superimposed pics from the video from France, judge for yourself how far these planes could be from each other.

Offline SolusLupus

• Earth
« Reply #78 on: June 18, 2012, 10:51:36 AM »
So you responded to Echnaton, making it clear you knew what we were saying, but then proceeded to ignore my questions entirely.  Hmmmm...
“Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.” -- Kahlil Gibran

My blog about life, universe, and everything: http://solusl.blogspot.com/

Offline advancedboy

• Venus
« Reply #79 on: June 18, 2012, 11:08:24 AM »
Ecnhaton said-`On top of the sheer irrationality of the conspiracist, the part that bothers me most about the chem-trails claims is, why would the world's airlines and their employees go along with it? I've  known half a dozen of people that work in various airline positions, including dispatch and ground crews.  Certainly the dispatcher would be aware of the systematic flight routing that advancedboy claims is used.  Certainly the ground crews would have to notice the "special vehicles" needed to load the chemicals into the planes.  Not to mention the manufacturers of the planes and whoever else might be involved.   Do all these people let themselves and their families be sprayed just because they get a paycheck?  My friend who loads baggage lives a modest but comfortable lifestyle, but it is hardly luxurious.  And have all their predecessors gone to the grave keeping the secret?`
 Let me reiterate it this way. Who were those  IBM people that serviced punchcard machines and regularly flew to Poland and Germany to fix them, while  at the same time people were burned in ovens there? Who were those people standing next to the operating table of doctor Joseph Mengele and passing him a scalpel so he could slice in half another child  to be grown together with another one? Who were those trustworthy employees that stack dead and burnt bodies of jews in high piles, day after day, month after month? Did they get bonuses for stacking bodies of children?
Who are those people with wide eyes shouting how they fight for freedom of the United States while dilapidating  villages with their uranium rich shells  one by one and pretending not to see scattered arms of children, their mothers and shrieks of desperation of the remaining  members of their families, at the same time calculating numbers of hardcore cash they will get by the end of their 6 month deployment  so  they could buy a beefed up Corvette Z06!?
Never underestimate the desperation and primitiveness of people,  how thirsty they are for money, and how desperately afraid of manual labour or a single drop of sweat that could drop from their narrow foreheads by  actually doing a real job. I don`t categorize all people like that, but, oh boy, they do exist. Then it is  a job of the reaper to cherry -pick these people to make them  minions   to be in servitude to the miserables.
How many people do you know, that  walk what they talk? It is not of a regular occurence that people `s eyes would radiate the sincere love for oceans, like those of Jacques Yves Cousteau, or the love of thy own country like that is expressed by every fibre of Ron Paul. The eloquent prolixity is the haze  no different from chemtrails that carves people out, and makes them devoid , of  what they were born to stand for. Is your disbelief a wanton child within you, or it`s the superb sage status  that wouldn`t make  the door an inch open?

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2012, 11:08:56 AM »
Maybe Jack Nicholson can`t handle the truth, but here is the superimposed pics from the video from France, judge for yourself how far these planes could be from each other.

I didn't say judge, I said show your calculation. Do you know what those two planes are? Do you know what their relative sizes are? You know that at low resolution like that a Boeing 737 and a Boeing 747 will look pretty much the same but are greatly different sizes?

No, all you've done is looked at them and decided they must be flying very close to each other because it looks like it to you.
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline Hal

• Mercury
Re: Re: Chemtrails. The reality.
« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2012, 11:11:44 AM »

Absolutely impossible to estimate from this photo, although it's quite likely the aircraft are much farther apart than they appear due to telescopic foreshortening.

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2012, 11:18:41 AM »
Let me reiterate it this way. Who were those...

Blah blah blah irrelevant emotive rant.

No-one denies the world is full of bad people and that things are kept secret. However, the things you talk about were NOT kept secret for very long, and the things you are supposedly discussing here are subject to technical and other considerations that this rant just shows you have not the ability or willingness to actually discuss.
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2012, 11:58:17 AM »
Let me reiterate it this way. Who were those  IBM people that serviced punchcard machines and regularly flew to Poland and Germany to fix them, while  at the same time people were burned in ovens there? Who were those people standing next to the operating table of doctor Joseph Mengele and passing him a scalpel so he could slice in half another child  to be grown together with another one? Who were those trustworthy employees that stack dead and burnt bodies of jews in high piles, day after day, month after month? Did they get bonuses for stacking bodies of children?

Your motive has now become quite apparent.  You really need to stop carrying this hatred around and move on with your life. 

the love of thy own country like that is expressed by every fibre of Ron Paul.

What is your fixation with Ron Paul.  I've met him and he used to be my Congressman.  He is a nice guy that seems to hold to the principles of his modestly unorthodox political philosophy and like every other politician occasionally runs with strange bedfellows.  But so what?

Is your disbelief a wanton child within you, or it`s the superb sage status  that wouldn`t make  the door an inch open?

This make no sense.

ETA

Never underestimate the desperation and primitiveness of people,  how thirsty they are for money, and how desperately afraid of manual labour or a single drop of sweat that could drop from their narrow foreheads by  actually doing a real job.

Are you also describing yourself in this comment or do you differentiate yourself from the desperation you attribute to others?

Quoted in whole for reference

Ecnhaton said-`On top of the sheer irrationality of the conspiracist, the part that bothers me most about the chem-trails claims is, why would the world's airlines and their employees go along with it? I've  known half a dozen of people that work in various airline positions, including dispatch and ground crews.  Certainly the dispatcher would be aware of the systematic flight routing that advancedboy claims is used.  Certainly the ground crews would have to notice the "special vehicles" needed to load the chemicals into the planes.  Not to mention the manufacturers of the planes and whoever else might be involved.   Do all these people let themselves and their families be sprayed just because they get a paycheck?  My friend who loads baggage lives a modest but comfortable lifestyle, but it is hardly luxurious.  And have all their predecessors gone to the grave keeping the secret?`
Who are those people with wide eyes shouting how they fight for freedom of the United States while dilapidating  villages with their uranium rich shells  one by one and pretending not to see scattered arms of children, their mothers and shrieks of desperation of the remaining  members of their families, at the same time calculating numbers of hardcore cash they will get by the end of their 6 month deployment  so  they could buy a beefed up Corvette Z06!?
Never underestimate the desperation and primitiveness of people,  how thirsty they are for money, and how desperately afraid of manual labour or a single drop of sweat that could drop from their narrow foreheads by  actually doing a real job. I don`t categorize all people like that, but, oh boy, they do exist. Then it is  a job of the reaper to cherry -pick these people to make them  minions   to be in servitude to the miserables.
How many people do you know, that  walk what they talk? It is not of a regular occurence that people `s eyes would radiate the sincere love for oceans, like those of Jacques Yves Cousteau, or the love of thy own country like that is expressed by every fibre of Ron Paul. The eloquent prolixity is the haze  no different from chemtrails that carves people out, and makes them devoid , of  what they were born to stand for. Is your disbelief a wanton child within you, or it`s the superb sage status  that wouldn`t make  the door an inch open?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 12:10:26 PM by Echnaton »
The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new. —Samuel Beckett

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #84 on: June 18, 2012, 12:02:13 PM »
For someone who claims to be from Latvia, your posts here and elsewhere show an interesting obsession with American politicians.

Oh, and Godwin's Law fail.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 12:08:22 PM by Andromeda »
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov.

Offline Abaddon

• Saturn
« Reply #85 on: June 18, 2012, 12:03:15 PM »

-Then  watch the beginning of video in France, and tell me, what are these conditions fot these 2 airplanes that would make their trails so different, considering they are flying mere 200 meters apart.
Violation of International Flight rules, and you can't measure the separation anyway.

What temperature deviations and droplet diameter differencs can you offer  for the trail to  be lingering?
Have you gathered the weather reports from that location and time for thevarious atmospheric layers and identified the aircraft and flight numbers and aircraft types? No?

Research fail.
You really think I am so stupid and don`t know anything about temperatures, altitudes, droplet diameters and dissipation?
Rhetorical questions are not your friend.

Beware ,the following videos are not going to  be easier.
 Here is Milwaukee- beer, bucks and chemtrails.
Star patterns?
Oops! Somebody forgot to research VOR. Didn't they? Ess oo did.

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #86 on: June 18, 2012, 12:09:46 PM »
You really think I am so stupid and don`t know anything about temperatures, altitudes, droplet diameters and dissipation?

Judging purely on the assertions you have made here, yes I do.
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov.

Offline Abaddon

• Saturn
« Reply #87 on: June 18, 2012, 12:14:18 PM »
OK. I will.

I would guess they are at least a mile separated. Here is why.

1. The two contrails are illuminated differently. At 200 meters separation, they would be lit more or less identically.
2. The two contrails are diffusing differently. At 200 meters separation, they would be diffusing identically.
3. The contrails form at apparently different distances from the planes. At 200 meters separation, they would be the same distance behind the planes.

Offline advancedboy

• Venus
« Reply #88 on: June 18, 2012, 12:58:12 PM »
`You know that at low resolution like that a Boeing 737 and a Boeing 747 will look pretty much the same but are greatly different sizes?`
-Jason, do you realize that 747 has 4 engines but 737 has 2? So the airplanes are a tleast partly comparable in size.

-Emma, what would be your point, that is in strong support that all these are only contrails?  What is your occupation, and what is that you do? And I am not obsessed with politicians, that would imply plurality. I only support Ron paul, the rest of bunch mostly are not politicians at all.
Abaddon-`2. The two contrails are diffusing differently. At 200 meters separation, they would be diffusing identically.`
- Thank you , for admitting that these are likely chemtrails, even through your circular statement.
 The flight patterns are 200 m away, meaning their route, not exactly the fuselages of those airplanes, as they are not flying next to each other.
Echaton-` strange bedfellows`- in what reference did you mention it regarding R. Paul?

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #89 on: June 18, 2012, 01:06:55 PM »
-Emma, what would be your point, that is in strong support that all these are only contrails?

Uh-uh.  Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.  You are the one making claims against world governments, aerospace engineers, physicists etc - YOU provide your evidence.

What is your occupation, and what is that you do?

That is absolutely none of your business.  I have told you what my degrees are, I do not feel it appropriate to drag my employers into this.  It's irrelevant - I have given you relevant information.

And I am not obsessed with politicians, that would imply plurality.

I dont know what your definition of "plurality" is, this remark makes no sense.

I only support Ron paul, the rest of bunch mostly are not politicians at all.

Oh dear, are we criticising people behind their backs?

I couldn't care less who you support, frankly.  It's irrelevant.