Author Topic: So, who wants to win 1 million Euro?  (Read 863046 times)

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
Re: So, who wants to win 1 million Euro?
« Reply #1605 on: September 23, 2013, 07:53:14 AM »
Several people have given you the calculations you asked for, you have completely ignored that.

My Challenge rules are at http://heiwaco.tripod.com/chall.htm . Apart from calculations (?) you have to show with a real structure (any scale/size) + video of it how a small top part C of a structure can crush down, by dropping it on bottom part A of same structure that keeps part C up statically. C = 1/10A.
Thus - show first how bottom part A keeps top part C on top in place (it is simple).
Then remove top part C from bottom part A - elevate C 3.6 meters and drop it on A.
If C then crushes A you win €1 000 000:-.
That's the Challenge.
Actually my calculations at http://heiwaco.tripod.com/tower.htm or http://heiwaco.tripod.com/emi2013.htm show that it is not possible.
Show me wrong and collect € 1 000 000:- .

What has the WTC collapse (which, again, you have refused to accept corrections on in other places) have to do with space flight?  Have you given up on it because you know you are wrong?
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov.

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #1606 on: September 23, 2013, 07:55:39 AM »
Welcome back, Heiwa. Please answer the above.
Thanks - I actually respond to all serious emails sent to me at [email protected] . Try yourself!

Given how abusive you have been, why the heck would anyone give you their email address?!
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov.

Offline Glom

• Saturn
« Reply #1607 on: September 23, 2013, 08:10:53 AM »
Several people have given you the calculations you asked for, you have completely ignored that.

My Challenge rules are at http://heiwaco.tripod.com/chall.htm . Apart from calculations (?) you have to show with a real structure (any scale/size) + video of it how a small top part C of a structure can crush down, by dropping it on bottom part A of same structure that keeps part C up statically. C = 1/10A.
Thus - show first how bottom part A keeps top part C on top in place (it is simple).
Then remove top part C from bottom part A - elevate C 3.6 meters and drop it on A.
If C then crushes A you win €1 000 000:-.
That's the Challenge.
Actually my calculations at http://heiwaco.tripod.com/tower.htm or http://heiwaco.tripod.com/emi2013.htm show that it is not possible.
Show me wrong and collect € 1 000 000:- .

What has the WTC collapse (which, again, you have refused to accept corrections on in other places) have to do with space flight?  Have you given up on it because you know you are wrong?

Oh that was what that was about? Looks like Heiwa has gone proper deep end and signed up to the weekly newsletter of the Grand Unified Conspiracy Theory.

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #1608 on: September 23, 2013, 08:16:00 AM »
There's a newsletter?!  Can I get that as part of my subscription to Shill Monthly, or is it separate?   ;D

Offline frenat

• Mars
« Reply #1609 on: September 23, 2013, 08:39:23 AM »
I don't suppose Heiwa would care to put the question before an impartial group of aerospace engineers and let them judge?

. . . No, I thought not.  That's because all the aerospace engineers in the world agree that Apollo happened as described by NASA, so of course they're in on a conspiracy!

Plenty aerospace engineers and NASA experts have been encouraged by me to win my €1M Challenge by just copy/paste the 1960's energy/force/fuel/mass calculations how to get in and out of Moon orbit down to Moon and back to Earth with the Apollo space ship but it seems NASA lost those calculations.

Of course, in those days you had to punch holes in cards that you then fed into the computer's card reader and then you had to wait a day before the computer printed out 1 000's of pages of results of all sorts.  If one card was wrong all output would be wrong.

Imagine the Apollo asstronuts punching cards in space feeding the computer how to navigate 1969 in order not to crash on the Moon or speed off to Mars or into the Sun. It seems they also used a sextant to plot the position of the Sun to double check the data. GPS didn't exist then.

But it should be easy to do the calculations and make a simulation on a modern PC today and just to send me a copy of the voyage data ... and collect €1M.

Many people here showed you the calculations.  It is a LIE that the calculations were lost.  YOU didn't accept them because YOU don't understand them.  YOU are likely lying about having the money anyway  (although nobody ever believed you did).  The only problem here lies with YOU.
-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
 -Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
 -There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.

Offline raven

• Uranus
« Reply #1610 on: September 23, 2013, 10:38:09 AM »
Thanks - I actually respond to all serious emails sent to me at [email protected] . Try yourself!
You are here, you can respond here as well.

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #1611 on: September 23, 2013, 11:06:45 AM »
Blah blah blah

Okay, let's leave aside that you have never proven to anyone's satisfaction that the money exists.  You've said "trust me; it's there," but no one trusts you.  Nor have you given us any reason to.

Why should you be the judge?  What knowledge do you have that makes you better as a judge than an impartial group of aerospace engineers?  Than one aerospace engineer, and you've spoken to several here.  You are not an aerospace engineer, but you're going to say you know better than they do?  Nonsense.  You haven't demonstrated competence in the field, much less superiority.  By saying that you will judge whether people are right or wrong, you are actually being remarkably arrogant.
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline Heiwa

• Earth
  • BANNED
« Reply #1612 on: September 23, 2013, 01:05:39 PM »
Several people did just that - they provided the calculations openly, both here and on other forums (and I believe you won a Stundie in the process of demonstrating your wilful ignorance).  You ignored them, just as you will no doubt ignore this.

They did? Where? When? How? They never sent it to me for verification and pay out. Sorry, you are not telling the truth.

Offline Heiwa

• Earth
  • BANNED
« Reply #1613 on: September 23, 2013, 01:09:48 PM »

Given how abusive you have been, why the heck would anyone give you their email address?!

In order to win my Challenge - see post #1 on page #1 - you have to send the answer to me and provide a style name/address so I can send the money. The Challenge is evidently still open. But people just moan and groan and are obnoxious on the Internet about it. 

Offline Mag40

• Mars
« Reply #1614 on: September 23, 2013, 01:15:40 PM »
I really have no idea how this guy got unbanned, but if it is the same one posting on cluesforum that the Boston marathon bombing was a faked psyop, there really is no hope of getting anything meaningful from him.

What kind of idiot makes a claim like this below -
http://cluesforum2.info/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1602&sid=a0602e9912c18f5e8f5d9afa0ac61ec9&start=420#p2383414

Shame on you!

Offline Heiwa

• Earth
  • BANNED
« Reply #1615 on: September 23, 2013, 01:33:13 PM »
I really have no idea how this guy got unbanned, but if it is the same one posting on cluesforum that the Boston marathon bombing was a faked psyop, there really is no hope of getting anything meaningful from him.

http://cluesforum2.info/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1602&sid=a0602e9912c18f5e8f5d9afa0ac61ec9&start=420#p2383414

Shame on you!

Why do you get so upset and OT? I am just a nice guy living in southern France offering my advice and opinions free.

Anyway, a lot of news/history published by US media (print/TV/whatever) since say 1945 is just Hollywood crap, which I summerize on my heiwaco web site.

Offline twik

• Jupiter
« Reply #1616 on: September 23, 2013, 02:36:00 PM »
Heiwa's challenge reminds me of an old story about a psychotic patient who believed he was dead, and the new psychiatrist who decided to cure him of his delusions by logic.

He asked the patient, "Do dead people bleed?" and the patient responded, "No, of course, everyone knows dead people do not bleed, because their blood no longer circulates."

So, the psychiatrist took out a scalpel, and made a small incision on the patient's arm. Blood immediately started welling out.

"There!" said the psychiatrist triumphantly. "You're bleeding, and this proves you're alive!"

"No," the patient responded dolefully, "it just proves that dead people do bleed, after all."

The moral is, if someone is determined to cling to a certain conclusion, no amount of logic or sound scientific argument will persuade them. So, Heiwa's claim that "no one has succeeded in proving the case," is pointless, because there is no proof he will accept.

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #1617 on: September 23, 2013, 02:51:15 PM »
Heiwa's challenge reminds me of an old story about a psychotic patient who believed he was dead, and the new psychiatrist who decided to cure him of his delusions by logic.

He asked the patient, "Do dead people bleed?" and the patient responded, "No, of course, everyone knows dead people do not bleed, because their blood no longer circulates."

So, the psychiatrist took out a scalpel, and made a small incision on the patient's arm. Blood immediately started welling out.

"There!" said the psychiatrist triumphantly. "You're bleeding, and this proves you're alive!"

"No," the patient responded dolefully, "it just proves that dead people do bleed, after all."

The moral is, if someone is determined to cling to a certain conclusion, no amount of logic or sound scientific argument will persuade them. So, Heiwa's claim that "no one has succeeded in proving the case," is pointless, because there is no proof he will accept.

Yes.

The sad part is, it seems he will never see that.

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
« Reply #1618 on: September 23, 2013, 02:59:05 PM »

Shame on you!
What a disgrace.
Some people are so twisted that they don't deserve to live!

PS: Isn't there a law against publicly showing clear photos of victims of a crime without their express permission?
If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.

Offline frenat

• Mars
« Reply #1619 on: September 23, 2013, 07:07:23 PM »
Several people did just that - they provided the calculations openly, both here and on other forums (and I believe you won a Stundie in the process of demonstrating your wilful ignorance).  You ignored them, just as you will no doubt ignore this.

They did? Where? When? How? They never sent it to me for verification and pay out. Sorry, you are not telling the truth.
the only person not telling the truth here is YOU.  YOU have been provided the answer on this forum multiple times.  YOU have refused to admit YOUR errors. 
-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
 -Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
 -There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.