Author Topic: Chemtrails. The reality.  (Read 90867 times)

Offline SolusLupus

• Earth
Re: Chemtrails. The reality.
« Reply #120 on: June 18, 2012, 07:41:39 PM »
Why don't you start a thread on 9/11, then, instead of dancing around the issue?

And you have no idea the criticisms I have against the US government (or US patriotism/nationalism).  But I prefer to keep my opinion steeped in facts.
“Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.” -- Kahlil Gibran

My blog about life, universe, and everything: http://solusl.blogspot.com/

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #121 on: June 18, 2012, 07:45:27 PM »
If I have an object like airplane 3 metres apart, and another airplane 300 metres away their size difference( visual, percentwise) will be  the same as 2 airplanes observed from 10 km distance being 300 metres apart?

You really don't get how zooming works, do you?

It doesn't move your viewpoint closer, it just magnifies part of the image. You cannot say that because you are looking at a zoomed image it is like looking at those two objects closer to you.

I doubt those airplanes are  a mile apart( their trails, consequently), although I am not dead sure, as it is a blurry video.  It wouldn`t prove  that those are contrails.

I don't care about your doubts. You have been asked repeatedly now to provide a calculation to back up your claim they are only 200 metres apart and you have consistently refused to do so. That is intellectually dishonest.

The point is not to prove that they are contrails, but that their behaviour in both cases is consistent with the known behaviour of contrails because the atmospheric conditons the planes are flying in are different due to altitude.

A hypothetical question- if I had a thread about 9/11 how many of you would stay silent?

That depends on the content of the thread.

I want to simply check if you are able to talk truth if it is against the government.

And so you reveal your bias right from the start. What if we think the truth is NOT against the government?

And by the way, are you labouring under the mistaken impression that we are all governed by the same one? Why do you think the US government has a thing to do with my paycheck?
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline SolusLupus

• Earth
« Reply #122 on: June 18, 2012, 07:47:02 PM »
Kind of wish I was a paid disinfo agent.  I'm having to sell some of my stuff just to afford school!
“Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.” -- Kahlil Gibran

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #123 on: June 18, 2012, 07:48:04 PM »
Well, at least my question now gets added to the list of the "seen but unanswered."

If there were a thread of "problems you have/had with the US government," there is not a single person here who wouldn't have anything to post in it.  That doesn't mean that we have to believe in the incredibly stupid chemtrails conspiracies.  That doesn't mean we have to believe that the collapse of the World Trade Center was caused by anything but Big Frickin' Planes plus Big Frickin' Fires.  That doesn't mean that we have to believe that Apollo was faked.  Just because the Tuskegee Syphilis Study was real and horrific doesn't mean that the US government never does great things--or never fails to do bad ones.
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline ka9q

• Neptune
« Reply #124 on: June 18, 2012, 07:51:16 PM »
-Then  watch the beginning of video in France, and tell me, what are these conditions fot these 2 airplanes that would make their trails so different, considering they are flying mere 200 meters apart.
I don't even have to watch the video to answer this one. It's simple, airplanes in cruise flight simply do not fly a mere 200 meters apart. That is much too close for safety.

The separation rules are complex and depend on type of air space, altitude, and direction of separation. Aircraft are allowed to come closest to each other in the vertical direction because airplanes have traditionally measured vertical position much more accurately than horizontal position. In most places, in cruise under 29,000 ft the closest they can ever come is 1,000 ft vertically. Above 29,000 ft, that increases to 2,000 ft vertically. And of course atmospheric conditions for contrail formation can vary greatly over that 1,000-2000 ft. (Remember how the device that measures altitude actually works and why it's so accurate. That's just one atmospheric property that varies quickly with altitude.)

But the separations are likely even greater. Up to 29,000 ft the odd thousand ft levels are assigned to eastbound flights and even thousands to westbound flights, so two aircraft going the same way and in the same geographic location will necessarily be at least 2,000 ft apart vertically. Above 29,000 ft only the odd flight levels are used, increasing the minimum altitude difference between aircraft going in the same direction to 4,000 ft.

Minimum separations in the horizontal directions (ie, at the same altitudes where the air properties for contrail formation would be the same) depend on the altitude and kind of airspace. In radar controlled airspace, horizontal en-route separations are 5 to 10 nautical miles. When two aircraft are following the same route, they cannot come closer than 10 or 15 minutes flying time.

The rules are complex and under revision to permit more efficient use of the air space, but it is still obvious right off the bat that you aren't seeing two cruising aircraft a mere 200m apart. You are seeing them at different altitudes and/or in different locations where the atmospheric conditions for contrail formation can be very different.

You need not guess about the altitude of the aircraft you see. Real time flight tracking data is available online at several sites, e.g., http://www.flightaware.com. You can see for yourself just how far apart they are and determine for yourself the altitudes at which contrails are currently forming.

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #125 on: June 18, 2012, 08:14:45 PM »
Gillianren, calm down. I don`t get offensive to women. Don`t use advantage of that.

That's funny, I though she was much calmer today than I have been.
The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new. —Samuel Beckett

Offline twik

• Jupiter
« Reply #126 on: June 18, 2012, 08:53:54 PM »
Gillianren, calm down. I don`t get offensive to women.

What is the term for a statement that automatically disproves itself?

Offline SolusLupus

• Earth
« Reply #127 on: June 18, 2012, 08:54:40 PM »
I'd explain how that statement was sexist, but I doubt he'd get it.

Offline DataCable

• Earth
« Reply #128 on: June 18, 2012, 09:09:26 PM »
Visually in the vdeo, all the chemtrails pass the sun
Yes, and once they'd passed the sun, they were no longer going toward the sun, but away from it.  (It's kinda like that old riddle, "How far can you run into the forest?"  The answer: half way)  Therefore, not all of the contrails in the video were going toward the sun, hence my confusion with your description.

meaning they don`t spray in such  awaythat the chemtrail would be already past the sun
That video starts with the sun at the left edge of the frame.  How do you know what is to the left of that?  How can you tell, from that video, that new contrails aren't being formed to the left of the sun, from that particular videographer's vantage point, therefore always being carried away from the sun, again, relative to that particular vantage point.  For that matter, why is that vantage point special? 

It always was sprayed on the right side of the video, while the sun was located in the left corner.
Yes, all of the contrails in that video were traveling at the same rate from frame right to frame left, indicating that they were all being carried by the same prevailing winds, which has nothing to do with the direction in which the contrails were "sprayed."  What of it?
Bearer of the highly coveted "I Found Venus In 9 Apollo Photos" sweatsocks.

"you data is still open for interpretation, after all a NASA employee might of wipe a booger or dropped a hair on it" - showtime

DataCable2015 A+

Offline DataCable

• Earth
« Reply #129 on: June 18, 2012, 09:37:21 PM »
If I have an object like airplane 3 metres apart, and another airplane 300 metres away their size difference( visual, percentwise) will be  the same as 2 airplanes observed from 10 km distance being 300 metres apart?
Do they not teach trigonometry in Latvia?
Bearer of the highly coveted "I Found Venus In 9 Apollo Photos" sweatsocks.

"you data is still open for interpretation, after all a NASA employee might of wipe a booger or dropped a hair on it" - showtime

DataCable2015 A+

Offline SolusLupus

• Earth
« Reply #130 on: June 18, 2012, 09:45:17 PM »
Okay, let me put it this way.  If you have two moons in the sky, both side by side, and one was only 20 meters further away from the other, would you see any real difference between the two?

Offline Grashtel

• Venus
« Reply #131 on: June 18, 2012, 10:38:13 PM »
Advancedboy how far apart do you think the planes in the attached image are?
"Any technology, no matter how primitive, is magic to those who don't understand it." -Florence Ambrose

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #132 on: June 18, 2012, 11:38:37 PM »
That's funny, I though she was much calmer today than I have been.

I don't think he likes it when I call him ignorant and his statements rubbish.  Sucks to be him, then, because he demonstrably is ignorant and his statements demonstrably are rubbish.  He's not interested in learning, either.

(Side note--I have a screensaver on the box I use to stream movies onto my TV that gives me name definitions and "this day in history."  I just turned it on to watch some more of Elizabeth R, and the first thing on my screen was the name "Godwin."  I am amused.)
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline Abaddon

• Saturn
« Reply #133 on: June 19, 2012, 01:41:50 AM »
Pure nonsense.

I added the cloud seeding program, so you could see how widespread the program of such spraying project could be.
"Could be"? Wild speculation without any evidence.

So it wouldn`t be a surprise how could they spray the whole country.
Yet the trails remain in the sky and never reach the ground, and drift in the air to other countries. Just a bit inefficient, no?
I doubt those airplanes are  a mile apart( their trails, consequently), although I am not dead sure, as it is a blurry video.  It wouldn`t prove  that those are contrails.
Prove the separation distance. "I doubt" is insufficient. Prove they are not contrails.

A hypothetical question- if I had a thread about 9/11 how many of you would stay silent?
Off topic. This is your chemtrail thread, not a 9/11 thread. Your answer, by the way, is none.
I want to simply check if you are able to talk truth if it is against the government.
And you wouldn`t, if that implied your paycheck. So , Why even bother asking.
Which government? what paycheck?
It is actually a very simple question.As simple as your posting picture of yourself.
What exactly would posting a picture of myself prove?

Offline SolusLupus

• Earth
« Reply #134 on: June 19, 2012, 01:53:06 AM »
It is actually a very simple question.As simple as your posting picture of yourself.

Screw it, I don't care.

Satisfied?

Edit:  Still living in this apartment, but that's an old photo. This place is now even messier.  Yech.