Author Topic: Good books about the moon landings hoax?  (Read 352931 times)

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
Re: Good books about the moon landings hoax?
« Reply #915 on: July 31, 2015, 03:49:59 PM »
Wonderful photographs from NASA.  Which of you can point out to me the three astronauts?
Are we supposed to believe they are inside those silver boxes ?  There is no evidence whatsoever !!
You chaps are so gullible you will believe anything they feed you.

Care to offer some proof that they weren't?

Hint: Lies about playing golf don't count.

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #916 on: July 31, 2015, 03:55:36 PM »
Wonderful photographs from NASA.  Which of you can point out to me the three astronauts?
Are we supposed to believe they are inside those silver boxes ?  There is no evidence whatsoever !!

Care to offer some proof that they weren't?

Hint: Lies about playing golf don't count.
I lost my ball in the rough!
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #917 on: July 31, 2015, 04:07:34 PM »
The MQF leaving Pearl Harbour:

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2009/Jul/24/ln/hawaii907240365.html

and being loaded onto a plane at Hickham AFB:

http://hawaii.gov/hawaiiaviation)/aviation-photos/1960-1969/hickam-air-force-base/ha_photo_album_view?b_start:int=24&-C=

Not playing golf:

JocknDoris: you do realise this thread is about good books?

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #918 on: July 31, 2015, 04:10:15 PM »

Did you know that the Moon tonight is the second tome we have seen it in the month of July.
 so it becomes a Blue Moon as in "once in a blue moon" Supposed to be a prelude to something - lets wait and see
 regards  Jockndoris

This should do nicely.  They are the smiling people that just completed a wonderful mission.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #919 on: July 31, 2015, 04:12:56 PM »
JocknDoris: you do realise this thread is about good books?
IMO the title of the thread is an oxymoron.
Eugene Cernan

Offline raven

• Uranus
« Reply #920 on: July 31, 2015, 04:16:29 PM »
Here's another good picture, showing the astronauts inside the MQF, as well witnesses around them aboard the USS Hornet.

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #921 on: July 31, 2015, 04:18:23 PM »
Video of Armstrong speaking from inside the MGF on the quayside next to USS Hornet:

You bored of this yet JnD, or does this need ramming down a bit further?

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #922 on: July 31, 2015, 04:19:48 PM »
And some recently recovered footage:

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #923 on: July 31, 2015, 04:57:19 PM »

Are we supposed to believe you spoke to the ghost of Neil Armstrong who confirmed that he was playing golf with you when he was supposed to be on the Moon?  There is no evidence whatsoever of that.

I have personally been inside the MQF, and I have personally spoken (in their corporeal form) to a number of the men who once inhabited them.  They have confirmed to me that they indeed did so, and there are a number of sailors and other functionaries who can confirm that the astronauts were aboard.  Further, the astronauts were photographed and filmed inside it, even if most of those photos haven't yet been posted here in this forum.

Are you really so deluded as to profess that your obviously fabricated ghost story is even remotely as supported by evidence as the conventional narrative for the Apollo 11 recovery?

No one here believes you.  Consider that in your assessment of gullibility.  And keep in mind that as a for-profit liar, you require others to be gullible -- and it's not working for you here.  I won't be lectured on gullibility by a grown man who tells ghost stories and literally expects other grown adults to believe him and pay him for it.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
« Reply #924 on: July 31, 2015, 06:09:10 PM »
I think however my participation in this post has now run its course until of course we get news that Buzz Aldrin has at last confessed

Again Mr Burns, just in case your septuagenarian memory is failing you- Why exactly are you here? There has been, and will never be, any "confession". So unless you are trying to plug that dishrag of a novella, or you are trying your hand at a spot of light trolling, I can see no reason for your appearance.

On the other hand, since you are gracing us with your presence, you might as well have a bash at answering an earlier question. Did you not notice the dates on the custom form?
"The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' " - Isaac Asimov

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
  • Chaos in his tin foil hat
« Reply #925 on: July 31, 2015, 06:21:19 PM »

I think others beat me to it, do you want to retract that statement. Why we are at this point, Ralph Rene is on record (Penn and Teller) talking about the Apollo 11 astronauts in that 'box' and how they looked ashamed when talking to Nixon, eyes looking down and shoulders slumped [paraphrase of Ralph's word]. So, we arrive at a point where we have two different claims. Your claim that there is no evidence of the Apollo 11 crew in the box, or Ralph Rene invoking them being in the box. Can you guys get your story straight? You might want to talk to each other to make sure that your theories are consistent.

No one feeds me anything about Apollo, there is no need. The official story is consistent, unlike the hoax theory as you have now proved. You cannot even agree on basic evidence such as Apollo astronauts being in a 'box' when the most basic research will show otherwise.

Did you know that the Moon tonight is the second tme we have seen it in the month of July.

I've seen the Moon most nights during July, you mean it's the second time that we see the full Moon is the same calendar month. If you cannot convey a basic definition that is easily copied and pasted from the net, then I'm certainly not going to believe your cockamany claims about the crew playing golf and anything that you put forward as research. Not when you can't actually research a basic definition. It doesn't really say much about your research skills.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people – Sir Isaac Newton.

A polar orbit would also bypass the SAA - Tim Finch

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #926 on: July 31, 2015, 06:29:49 PM »
And some recently recovered footage:

It's amazing what gems we find in our attics.  Good one  obm.
Eugene Cernan

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #927 on: July 31, 2015, 08:11:47 PM »
Your claim that there is no evidence of the Apollo 11 crew in the box, or Ralph Rene invoking them being in the box. Can you guys get your story straight?

Let's forget for a moment that there is well-known footage of the astronauts getting out of the helicopter and walking into the MQF.  Let's forget for a moment that this event was so prominently witnessed that even to this day on the hangar deck of USS Hornet there are white footprints painted on the deck, to mark Armstrong's first steps back onto U.S. soil.

The knee-jerk urge to contradict everything in the conventional story -- even if it makes no sense to do so -- extends even to Burns' failure to recognize nothing in his claims precludes the MQF.  Nothing says the crew can't have been flown out to the Pacific Ocean to be "picked up" by the Hornet's helicopter, and have the very public story of their repatriation unfold exactly as described and documented.  It just goes to show now inept Burns is at devising a convincing story.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline sts60

• Mars
« Reply #928 on: July 31, 2015, 09:19:22 PM »
Ladies and gentlemen, while we all acknowledge that refuting even the most inept hoax believer can lead to fruitful discussions, I really think there are some cases that are just not worth it.  I have repeatedly asked Jockndoris why anybody should pay any attention whatsoever to his ridiculous story.  No answer is a good enough answer for me.  Burns is a crackpot seeking attention, and I'm not about to give this knucklehead any of mine.  He's a zero, a nonentity, and even pointing and laughing at him is a waste of time.

Offline Peter B

• Saturn
« Reply #929 on: August 01, 2015, 08:07:03 AM »

Ah, you mean, like this photo?

AP11-69-H-1196

Note that Collins is wearing a moustache, an indication of a secret message. *

Au contraire.

I spoke to Norman von Nida's ghost only a couple of weeks ago. He remains baffled that he couldn't make you understand he wasn't Neil Armstrong. Must've been something about the accent. No wonder you thought the Apollo 11 crew were playing golf at the time of the mission...

Did you know that the Moon tonight is the second tome we have seen it in the month of July.
 so it becomes a Blue Moon as in "once in a blue moon"

An allusion to the frequency with which you say something sensible?

Supposed to be a prelude to something - lets wait and see
 regards  Jockndoris

We're patient. We'll wait. But don't be concerned if we keep doing other things while we wait.

ETA: * "My mates walked on the Moon and all I got was this lousy moustache."
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 08:09:28 AM by Peter B »
Ecosia - the greenest way to search. You find what you need, Ecosia plants trees where they're needed. www.ecosia.org