Author Topic: Nvidia uses new global illumination tech to test hoax claims  (Read 31066 times)

Offline nomuse

• Jupiter
Re: Nvidia uses new global illumination tech to test hoax claims
« Reply #90 on: October 06, 2014, 06:21:32 PM »
He could add two more verses to "The Elements" by this point.

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
  • Chaos in his tin foil hat
« Reply #91 on: October 11, 2014, 01:27:44 PM »
Oh noes - the blunder has trashed the NVidia claims!!!

I've only just noticed this. I had a quick watch, and it's the usual mish mash of logical fallacy and hand waving. Seems he believes in the authenticity of the A12 landing footage to dismiss the A11 footage. He did this a lot with LRO, he used the Apollo evidence to disprove the LRO evidence. Go figure how that works.

Astrobrant2 took him to task over this 'minor' discrepancy in his thinking. So desperate to prove the Apollo landings are a hoax he tries to use the evidence of Apollo to disprove Apollo. It's like a dog chasing its tail.

He's like a living and breathing version of Gollum. If anyone tries to steal his precious he'll spit his brand of vile nastiness. Looks like those trying to steal his precious this time have amassed nearly 1 million views from their video.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people – Sir Isaac Newton.

A polar orbit would also bypass the SAA - Tim Finch

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #92 on: October 11, 2014, 02:22:11 PM »

He's like a living and breathing version of Gollum. If anyone tries to steal his precious he'll spit his brand of vile nastiness. Looks like those trying to steal his precious this time have amassed nearly 1 million views from their video.

Bit harsh on Gollum though eh?

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
  • Chaos in his tin foil hat
« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2014, 02:34:44 PM »
Bit harsh on Gollum though eh?

Don't know what is worse to make sense of, Gollum's riddles or Wunder Blunder's videos.  ;D
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people – Sir Isaac Newton.

A polar orbit would also bypass the SAA - Tim Finch

Offline raven

• Uranus
« Reply #94 on: October 11, 2014, 03:03:33 PM »
Gollum's riddles made perfect sense. ??? Bilbo answered them, after all.