Poll

Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?

Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?
0 (0%)
Did NASA Land On The Moon & Faked No Pictures?
37 (97.4%)
Did NASA Never Land On The Moon At All?
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Voting closed: April 19, 2013, 10:15:48 AM

Author Topic: Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?  (Read 89464 times)

Online Allan F

• Saturn
Re: Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?
« Reply #90 on: April 14, 2013, 12:28:53 PM »

wheres your evidence to prove this claim that you successfully debunked the master Jarrah White lol?

When you draw JW into the debate, everybody looks at you like this:

He doesn't know what he talks about, his claims are full of bad physics and deception. He routinely takes scientists, who disagree with him, as proof of his allegations. He can't even do basic arithmetic.
Well, it is like this: The truth doesn't need insults. Insults are the refuge of a darkened mind, a mind that refuses to open and see. Foul language can't outcompete knowledge. And knowledge is the result of education. Education is the result of the wish to know more, not less.

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #91 on: April 14, 2013, 12:28:58 PM »
wheres your evidence to prove this claim that you successfully debunked the master Jarrah White lol?

Wow, you really don't know anything about Jarrah White, do you?

IDDb.com, message board under Bart Sibrel's video "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon."  I don't post there anymore, does someone have the exact link bookmarked?
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline apollo_deception

• Venus
« Reply #92 on: April 14, 2013, 12:29:52 PM »
Where's your evidence of faked Moon landings?

everywhere

You are presumably just trolling now. Otherwise what is so hard for an intellectual to present a coherent argument rather than do everything he can to avoid actually discussing any technical aspect of it at all?

i dont have the time to present all the evidence considering its a big amount. youre not a retard im assuming, so go look it up for yourself its all for public domain

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #93 on: April 14, 2013, 12:30:32 PM »
thats not proof lol

Where's your evidence that Jarrah is "great" at anything other than hiding in his little hole at YouTube, emerging only occasionally to make a fool out of himself.

Explain why he was given the opportunity to present his findings to qualified academics in his hometown in Australia, but refused even to acknowledge the invitation.

Offline Peter B

• Saturn
« Reply #94 on: April 14, 2013, 12:30:48 PM »
...oh we have moon rocks...

And how do you suppose we have moon rocks? I suspect I'm going to bore a few of the regulars now, but you deserve an individual answer. So here goes...

1. Are the "moon rocks" really Earth rocks tricked up in some NASA laboratory? No. Apollo rocks are different from Earth rocks in a number of fundamental ways. For one thing, the chemicals they consist of contain virtually no water, unlike equivalent rocks on Earth. For another, the Apollo rocks show evidence of having formed in a low gravity vacuum. That sort of feature is essentially impossible to fake.

2. Are the "moon rocks" really lunar meteorites? No. The distinctive feature of lunar meteorites is that their surfaces were melted by passing through the Earth's atmosphere at high speed. The distinctive feature of Apollo rocks is that their surfaces are pitted by microscopic craters caused by the impact of dust grains at speeds of tens of kilometres a second. We don't have the technology to accelerate dust grains to that speed, so those features must be natural.

3. Were the moon rocks collected by unmanned sample return missions? No. The Soviets managed to return 400 grams of material from the Moon in three missions - enough to fill a can of soup. The six Apollo missions returned about 380 kilograms of material - about 1000 times as much. This included soil, rocks and core samples up to 2.5 metres long. Much of this material was photographed prior to collection, and some of these photos include astronauts. If those photos were faked on a sound stage somewhere on Earth, how come the Apollo rocks show no sign of Earthly contamination?  And if the photos were taken on the Moon, the only explanation for astronauts being in the photos is that the astronauts were on the Moon too.

...prove to me 100% it was real and ill eat my shoe...with ketchup lol
Nothing in life is 100%.

But the reality of Apollo has been demonstrated beyond all reasonable doubt.
Ecosia - the greenest way to search. You find what you need, Ecosia plants trees where they're needed. www.ecosia.org

Offline apollo_deception

• Venus
« Reply #95 on: April 14, 2013, 12:31:14 PM »

i

IDDb.com, message board under Bart Sibrel's video "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon."  I don't post there anymore, does someone have the exact link bookmarked?

no i dont know him personally lol....tell me what you know about him

Online Allan F

• Saturn
« Reply #96 on: April 14, 2013, 12:31:18 PM »
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0446557/board/nest/133905495?p=1

Edit: I've spent some hours the last few days reading this. My eyes still hurt.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 12:35:31 PM by Allan F »
Well, it is like this: The truth doesn't need insults. Insults are the refuge of a darkened mind, a mind that refuses to open and see. Foul language can't outcompete knowledge. And knowledge is the result of education. Education is the result of the wish to know more, not less.

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #97 on: April 14, 2013, 12:31:32 PM »
i dont have the time to present all the evidence considering its a big amount. youre not a retard im assuming, so go look it up for yourself its all for public domain

Do your own homework.

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #98 on: April 14, 2013, 12:32:02 PM »
no i dont know him personally lol....tell me what you know about him

Then you have no basis for claiming he's "great."

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #99 on: April 14, 2013, 12:32:22 PM »
i dont have the time to present all the evidence considering its a big amount.

In the time you've spent avoiding the issue you could have presented one coherent argument, even just focused on one single aspect. You haven't. Why? If you have drawn your conclusions surely you can present the argument easily?

youre not a retard im assuming, so go look it up for yourself its all for public domain

I give up. How many times do I have to tell you I HAVE looked it up, and I find nothing anomalous in the footage. YOU need to present specific examples. Even one would do as a start. Why do you find it so hard?
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline apollo_deception

• Venus
« Reply #100 on: April 14, 2013, 12:32:52 PM »
...oh we have moon rocks...

And how do you suppose we have moon rocks? I suspect I'm going to bore a few of the regulars now, but you deserve an individual answer. So here goes...

1. Are the "moon rocks" really Earth rocks tricked up in some NASA laboratory? No. Apollo rocks are different from Earth rocks in a number of fundamental ways. For one thing, the chemicals they consist of contain virtually no water, unlike equivalent rocks on Earth. For another, the Apollo rocks show evidence of having formed in a low gravity vacuum. That sort of feature is essentially impossible to fake.

2. Are the "moon rocks" really lunar meteorites? No. The distinctive feature of lunar meteorites is that their surfaces were melted by passing through the Earth's atmosphere at high speed. The distinctive feature of Apollo rocks is that their surfaces are pitted by microscopic craters caused by the impact of dust grains at speeds of tens of kilometres a second. We don't have the technology to accelerate dust grains to that speed, so those features must be natural.

3. Were the moon rocks collected by unmanned sample return missions? No. The Soviets managed to return 400 grams of material from the Moon in three missions - enough to fill a can of soup. The six Apollo missions returned about 380 kilograms of material - about 1000 times as much. This included soil, rocks and core samples up to 2.5 metres long. Much of this material was photographed prior to collection, and some of these photos include astronauts. If those photos were faked on a sound stage somewhere on Earth, how come the Apollo rocks show no sign of Earthly contamination?  And if the photos were taken on the Moon, the only explanation for astronauts being in the photos is that the astronauts were on the Moon too.

...prove to me 100% it was real and ill eat my shoe...with ketchup lol
Nothing in life is 100%.

But the reality of Apollo has been demonstrated beyond all reasonable doubt.

ok, then explain to me why japan (i think) was the ones who sent a probe to the moon and took lunar samples and said the lunar samples they took were completely different then of what apollo took....explain that apollogists lol

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #101 on: April 14, 2013, 12:32:58 PM »
Where's your evidence of faked Moon landings?

everywhere

You are presumably just trolling now. Otherwise what is so hard for an intellectual to present a coherent argument rather than do everything he can to avoid actually discussing any technical aspect of it at all?

There is no such evidence.  Sitting there saying, "it's out there somewhere" is lazy and intellectually dishonest.

PLEASE use proper spelling and grammar, your current posting style makes it very hard to read what you write.

May I ask, why did you come here?  You are refusing to talk about what you believe and why... so why join a message board if you won't "message"?
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov.

Offline apollo_deception

• Venus
« Reply #102 on: April 14, 2013, 12:34:26 PM »
i dont have the time to present all the evidence considering its a big amount.

In the time you've spent avoiding the issue you could have presented one coherent argument, even just focused on one single aspect. You haven't. Why? If you have drawn your conclusions surely you can present the argument easily?

youre not a retard im assuming, so go look it up for yourself its all for public domain

I give up. How many times do I have to tell you I HAVE looked it up, and I find nothing anomalous in the footage. YOU need to present specific examples. Even one would do as a start. Why do you find it so hard?

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A0PDoS142mpR5HgAJRiJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBlMTQ4cGxyBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1n?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dapollo%2Brover%2Bno%2Btracks%26fr%3Dyfp-t-900%26fr2%3Dpiv-web%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D4&w=2340&h=2364&imgurl=apolloanomalies.com%2Fimages%2FALSJ%2FAS17-137-20979HR.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fapolloanomalies.com%2Frover_tracks_rebuttal.htm&size=1.1+KB&name=ApolloAnomaLies.com+-+Rebuttal+of+Windley%26%2339%3Bs+Photo+%26quot%3BAnalysis%26quot%3B&p=apollo+rover+no+tracks&oid=fe51644abaab223ab056fb6697e9fbf8&fr2=piv-web&fr=yfp-t-900&tt=ApolloAnomaLies.com%2B-%2BRebuttal%2Bof%2BWindley%2526%252339%253Bs%2BPhoto%2B%2526quot%253BAnalysis%2526quot%253B&b=0&ni=21&no=4&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=11k0qj01j&sigb=13fcgdpi4&sigi=11kdcdu4q&.crumb=qVdazOyrlxa

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #103 on: April 14, 2013, 12:34:47 PM »
ok, then explain to me why japan (i think) was the ones who sent a probe to the moon and took lunar samples and said the lunar samples they took were completely different then of what apollo took....explain that apollogists lol

Provide the source for that claim first.
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #104 on: April 14, 2013, 12:35:23 PM »

Why are we on the hook to explain something you only merely "think" you recall.

Hint:  the country was the Soviet Union, and they didn't reach the conclusion you say they did.  Try again.