Poll

Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?

Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?
0 (0%)
Did NASA Land On The Moon & Faked No Pictures?
37 (97.4%)
Did NASA Never Land On The Moon At All?
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Voting closed: April 19, 2013, 10:15:48 AM

Author Topic: Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?  (Read 89957 times)

Offline LunarOrbit

• Administrator
  • Saturn
    • ApolloHoax.net
Re: Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?
« Reply #105 on: April 14, 2013, 12:35:37 PM »
Where's your evidence of faked Moon landings?

everywhere

Ok, since you aren't doing anything to prove your claims you are in danger of being banned for trolling.

If you don't start providing evidence for you claims I will ban you. Is that clear enough? Just repeating the same false claims that you read on other websites or saw in a Jarrah White video, isn't good enough.
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth.
I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.
I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #106 on: April 14, 2013, 12:36:08 PM »
ok, then explain to me why japan (i think) was the ones who sent a probe to the moon and took lunar samples and said the lunar samples they took were completely different then of what apollo took....explain that apollogists lol

Cite?
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #107 on: April 14, 2013, 12:36:18 PM »
ok, then explain to me why japan (i think) was the ones who sent a probe to the moon and took lunar samples and said the lunar samples they took were completely different then of what apollo took....explain that apollogists lol

Why don't you provide the evidence to support your claims?

Offline apollo_deception

• Venus
« Reply #109 on: April 14, 2013, 12:37:42 PM »

again, i am not on trial. we have a thing called the internet, go type it in the search box and press enter lol

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #110 on: April 14, 2013, 12:38:33 PM »
again, i am not on trial.

Yes, you are.  Your claims are, anyway.  Gesturing vaguely to the Internet and saying it proves your point is not a suitable argument.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #112 on: April 14, 2013, 12:39:30 PM »
It's all out in the public domain.  Search for it.  You're on the internet.

;)
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov.

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #113 on: April 14, 2013, 12:39:57 PM »
i am open to all evidence. im not hard set on believing it was fake. i would just like to see some real evidence is all...whats wrong with that?

Rubbish. Go and read jay's site if you're so open to all the evidence. We'll wait for you.
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline Laurel

• Earth
« Reply #114 on: April 14, 2013, 12:40:49 PM »
Apollo_deception, actually, evidence from Japan's lunar probe SELENE supports Apollo. Don't tell us to do research if you're not willing to do any yourself.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings#SELENE_photographs
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 12:43:06 PM by Laurel »
"Well, my feet they finally took root in the earth, but I got me a nice little place in the stars, and I swear I found the key to the universe in the engine of an old parked car..."
Bruce Springsteen

Offline apollo_deception

• Venus
« Reply #115 on: April 14, 2013, 12:40:56 PM »
believe me. i want to believe it was all real. i dont want to think it was all filmed on a stage set somewhere. i love my country and want to trust those higher up......

i guess someday we will know the truth

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #116 on: April 14, 2013, 12:41:03 PM »

again, i am not on trial. we have a thing called the internet, go type it in the search box and press enter lol

Oh i have everything I need right here thanks, I just don't believe you know what you're talking about and are pretty much making stuff up. Feel free to prove me wrong.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 12:43:00 PM by onebigmonkey »

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #117 on: April 14, 2013, 12:41:28 PM »
i am open to all evidence.

Then go away, read my web site, and come back when you understand it.  You're bringing up questions that were answered more than a decade ago.

im not hard set on believing it was fake. i would just like to see some real evidence is all...whats wrong with that?

What do you think you're frantically trying to explain away?
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline Laurel

• Earth
« Reply #118 on: April 14, 2013, 12:41:47 PM »
i am open to all evidence. im not hard set on believing it was fake.
The name "Apollo_deception" doesn't exactly imply an open mind. ::)
"Well, my feet they finally took root in the earth, but I got me a nice little place in the stars, and I swear I found the key to the universe in the engine of an old parked car..."
Bruce Springsteen

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #119 on: April 14, 2013, 12:42:07 PM »
believe me. i want to believe it was all real. i dont want to think it was all filmed on a stage set somewhere. i love my country and want to trust those higher up......

i guess someday we will know the truth

Then stop believing the word of some idiot Australian and start checking facts for yourself.