Poll

Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?

Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?
0 (0%)
Did NASA Land On The Moon & Faked No Pictures?
37 (97.4%)
Did NASA Never Land On The Moon At All?
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Voting closed: April 19, 2013, 10:15:48 AM

Author Topic: Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?  (Read 89527 times)

Offline apollo_deception

• Venus
Re: Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?
« Reply #135 on: April 14, 2013, 12:47:40 PM »
The Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter has already taken those images. You're either unfamiliar with them or you've already brushed them off as a hoax.
I HAVE LOOKED AT ALL LRO IMAGES
IM SORRY, BUT PIXELS DONT CONVINCE ME LOL
Definitely a troll.

YOU PEOPLE ON HERE GET SO ANGRY WITH THIS SUBJECT....TAKE A XANAX FOR CRYING OUT LOUD LOL

Offline Laurel

• Earth
« Reply #136 on: April 14, 2013, 12:47:44 PM »
Is your caps lock key stuck or are you being deliberately obnoxious?
"Well, my feet they finally took root in the earth, but I got me a nice little place in the stars, and I swear I found the key to the universe in the engine of an old parked car..."
Bruce Springsteen

Offline apollo_deception

• Venus
« Reply #137 on: April 14, 2013, 12:48:14 PM »
Stop shouting.

sorry all caps was on my bad lol

Offline Peter B

• Saturn
« Reply #138 on: April 14, 2013, 12:48:42 PM »
ok, then explain to me why japan (i think) was the ones who sent a probe to the moon and took lunar samples and said the lunar samples they took were completely different then of what apollo took....explain that apollogists lol
Neither Hiten or SELENE took samples from the Moon, so I have no idea what you're talking about. Why don't you sort out which mission it was and get back to us.
Ecosia - the greenest way to search. You find what you need, Ecosia plants trees where they're needed. www.ecosia.org

Offline Allan F

• Saturn
« Reply #139 on: April 14, 2013, 12:48:56 PM »
Your CAPS LOCK is stuck. Please don't use all caps, it is annoying to read, and gives the impression you're shouting. And the first to raise his voice in an argument, has by defintion lost, because volume doesn't negate right.
Well, it is like this: The truth doesn't need insults. Insults are the refuge of a darkened mind, a mind that refuses to open and see. Foul language can't outcompete knowledge. And knowledge is the result of education. Education is the result of the wish to know more, not less.

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #140 on: April 14, 2013, 12:50:03 PM »
The Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter has already taken those images. You're either unfamiliar with them or you've already brushed them off as a hoax.
Definitely a troll.

YOU PEOPLE ON HERE GET SO ANGRY WITH THIS SUBJECT....TAKE A XANAX FOR CRYING OUT LOUD LOL

I don't know about anyone else, but having the hard work and amazing achievements of so many people dismissed by someone as lies does annoy me.

Also, Xanax is used to treat anxiety and panic disorders, not anger.  If you are going to suggest drugs for us to take, at least pick the right ones.
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov.

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #141 on: April 14, 2013, 12:51:00 PM »
Who else is filling out a bingo card?

I am now that I've found mine.
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline apollo_deception

• Venus
« Reply #142 on: April 14, 2013, 12:51:11 PM »
Definitely a troll.

I don't know about anyone else, but having the hard work and amazing achievements of so many people dismissed by someone as lies does annoy me.

Also, Xanax is used to treat anxiety and panic disorders, not anger.  If you are going to suggest drugs for us to take, at least pick the right ones.

yes warden. sorry warden lol

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #143 on: April 14, 2013, 12:51:33 PM »

You're very ignorant about this subject, and a poor debater.  Don't redirect your anger at us.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline nomuse

• Jupiter
« Reply #144 on: April 14, 2013, 12:51:48 PM »

im just typing. you can read without punctuation right?

So you are saying, it is more important that YOU save a couple of seconds, than that twenty or more people reading your posts spend a few extra seconds puzzling them out.

There is no polite way of putting this.  This is selfish, pure and simple.

Offline Laurel

• Earth
« Reply #145 on: April 14, 2013, 12:51:52 PM »
Still waiting for some actual evidence of a hoax to be presented here...
"Well, my feet they finally took root in the earth, but I got me a nice little place in the stars, and I swear I found the key to the universe in the engine of an old parked car..."
Bruce Springsteen

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #146 on: April 14, 2013, 12:52:10 PM »
Definitely a troll.

Sarcasm doesn't become you.
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov.

Offline Laurel

• Earth
« Reply #147 on: April 14, 2013, 12:52:34 PM »
Who else is filling out a bingo card?

I am now that I've found mine.
The only question is whether this will end in a ban or a flounce.
Bruce Springsteen

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #148 on: April 14, 2013, 12:52:47 PM »

If you want to converse, converse. Stop with the sarcasm and trolling.
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline apollo_deception

• Venus
« Reply #149 on: April 14, 2013, 12:53:15 PM »
theres no getting through to you apologists is there Lil